[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is "making it"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (38KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 500x437px
What is "making it"
>>
File: image003.jpg (25KB, 341x354px) Image search: [Google]
image003.jpg
25KB, 341x354px
>>35620758
> 8 hour arm workout

Making it is an all day arm workout

https://www.t-nation.com/training/one-day-arm-cure
>>
>>35620758
having a nice body and a qt virgin gf
>>
>>35623072
If you are miserable now, a gf won't make you less miserable. Pussy is nice though.
>>
>>35620758
"making it" never really happens. It's the constant journey of becoming better, and if you are honest with yourself, you can always be better, then you were today.

First, it starts with the body, then it transcends to other areas of your life. Your mind, and Your work. I never want to "make it" life would become too boring otherwise.
>>
Making it peeing in the middle of a crowded street but no one can see

Making it is telling a cute girl about a shit you took and hearing her laugh

Making it is killing the beast youve been hunting your whole life in hand to hand combat, while listening to your favorite song from when you were a kid

Making it is writing a best selling novel in a language you dont understand

Making it climbing a mountian and realizing it was your penis
>>
>>35623072
Why would you want a virgin? They are generally useless for the one thing women are good for
>>
>>35623143
?
>>
>>35620758
Being desirable enough that a sizable percentage gf beautiful women consider you attractive or even intimidating. This requires a combination of looks, achievement/competence and personality. A handsome man with a string, healthy body studying or working in a prestigious field with a decent social network has probably made it.
>>
>>35620758
Eudaimonia is a continual state of flourishing, not some gay end goal.
>>
>>35620758
That is a good photochop
>>
>>35620758
when i can get laid despite having autism
>>
Dying.
>>
>>35623298
He's not wrong you know
>>
>When she regrets rejecting you and you get to tell she had her chance and she is just a friend now
>>
File: 57445765.jpg (67KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
57445765.jpg
67KB, 400x400px
>having a qt gf
>not fucking her cause you want her to be a virgin
>>
>>35623143
Deep and interesting anon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.