[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was obese as fuck as a teenager (like 300 pounds) but I lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (148KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 750x1000px
I was obese as fuck as a teenager (like 300 pounds) but I lost 120 of that over a 4 year period without ever really lifting.
Just wondering how much more bf it looks like I need to lose? I'm 5'11 and 175 lbs currently. I hate my love handles, my man tits and how my thighs sort of touch but I'm still proud of the progress I've made.
Just copped a gym membership as well, going to start a 12 week transformation program with HIIT but does it look like I should bulk or cut? Thanks family
>>
>>35618349
Cut till failure then start lifting. Don't listing to bulk faggots. I'm an ex-fatty myself. Went from 225 to 150, then started to lift, got some gains but started to realise that I didn't finish my cut properly and still have some nasty fat here and there. Now I'm going for another cut and will probably lose some muscle with it. Don't make same mistakes. Cut to the Auschwitz mode first
>>
File: arnie.jpg (7KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
arnie.jpg
7KB, 200x252px
>>35618349
bulk for like 2 years your tiny senpai.
>>
>>35618390
Don't lift while cutting? I agree with the keep cutting part but I've always heard people say to lift even during an aggrevsive cut.
>>
>and how my thighs sort of touch

Are you fucking stupid? (that was a rhetorical question btw, yes you are stupid)

No man should ever have a thigh gap, unless they've achieved super skeleton mode.
>>
>>35618431
They touch in a way that's pretty gross because it's mostly loose skin
>>
>>35618410
>lift even during an aggressive cut
You still going to lose strength and muscle volume after the cut
>>
don't bulk if you wanna lose your handles, trust me from the majority of pictures of people you see on this board a lot of the people who tell you to bulk dirty are fat ponytailed autismos who aren't interested in aesthetics.

diet is more important than training for weight loss, i'm not an expert but this is common knowledge.
>>
>>35618390
>Cut to the Auschwitz mode first
>then bulk
Don't listen to this assclown, you need to fucking bulk OP
>>
>>35618673
>then bulk
I didn't say he need to bulk after the cut. He will need to start lifting on TDEE and enough of protons, and be very careful with any extra calories because it's easy for an ex-fatty to get back all the fat
>>
Op here, going to go ahead and keep cutting and start lifting and see what happens
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.