[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk, I can still eat anything I want and lose weight as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: 5851279-fastfood-660x400.jpg (63KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
5851279-fastfood-660x400.jpg
63KB, 660x400px
Real talk, I can still eat anything I want and lose weight as long as it's within my calorie intake. Right?
>>
Yeah, but you won't be healthy because you aren't taking in the right nutrients, and you'll be hungry all the time because shit food is dense in calories... But yeah
>>
yes

staying in good health is another story though
>>
>>35618031
Exactly.
That pic contains at least 1500 cal which is pretty close to your entire caloric intake for an entire day if you trying to lose weight.
Lose the soda and you might be able to eat again in a day.
>>
>>35618003

Yes, but the gut bacteria that feed on junk food are more efficient at extracting calories than the gut bacteria that feed on whole foods. To the tune of 150 kcals/day.
>>
Bulkfags use mcdoubles to bulk up. It's nothing inconceivable, just not the best for you like everyone else is telling you already.
Plus greasy food gives most people acne and heart attacks. Food for thought.

but this is all just advice, do what eva da FUQ U WANNA DO
>>
Yes, eating at a deficit will cause weight loss. Nothing better than eating burgers in front of fatties.
>>
>>35618031
So taking vitamins won't help that?
>>
>>35618003

yeah but you'll end up looking like shit and feeling like shit.
>>
>>35618412
But I already look and feel like shit being the fatass I am right now. Drinking only water and eating less unhealthy food than I am right now couldn't possibly be bad for my looks could it?
>>
>>35618075
Sorry that pic doesn't contain 1500.. 1000+ maybe but not 1500
>>
You could literally eat nothing but 1500 calories of white sugar and lose weight. The best way to lose weight though is to focus on lean meats, veggies, and complex carbs. You'll be satisfied at your lower caloric intake and be healthier.

>tl;dr read the fucking sticky
>>
>>35619115
If you count the soda I bet it's pretty close. I know the double cheeseburger meal with medium fries at Wendy's is about 1100 calories without a soda.
>>
File: refeed.jpg (165KB, 1852x1389px) Image search: [Google]
refeed.jpg
165KB, 1852x1389px
No such thing as junk food.

For example i eat this every week after fasting and have perfect health , gains everything
>>
>>35618123
Being obese gives people heart attacks.
It's almost unheard of for a non-smoking, non-alcoholic, BMI<25 person to die of a heart attack.

Then again, not many of those people exist anymore.
>>
>>35619115

I always get a large combo + dollar sandwich from McDonald's and it's right around 1500 calories
>>
wow this whole thread is wrong, I think I'm leaving this damned placed. OP don't listen to these retards, oily foods and sugary foods get stored as fat faster than other foods, if you eat 1500 calories of mcdonalds that's around 2500 calories of good food.
>>
>>35619509

Any proof to back that claim?
>>
>>35619509
Hey NYRer
>>
>>35619559
yes why do you think people lose weight faster on low carb diets?
>>
>>35618003
If it fits your macros. Obviously if you don't want to fail on day one, you'll eat low calorie food in larger quantities.
>>
>>35619509
No dude, it's as simple as calories in and calories out. Now there's other issues with eating greasy shit all the time like greasy skin, bad hair, your face breaking out, not getting enough vitamins, and having weird poops so it's still not recommended but as far as fat gain or loss goes it's still a simple calories in minus calories out.
>>
Yes you can lose weight eating junk.
I lost around 25lbs with zero exercise, just calorie counting while eating shit food.
The trouble with this approach is that you don't actually break the addiction to sugar/fat/salt etc. so end up piled the weight back on and more. Now I'm actually lifting while eating a clean diet and am losing the weight again, this time for good hopefully.
If you want to get fit, best to start out with the correct habits rather than trying to find a workaround.
>>
>>35619674
then you're calling all low carb diets useless? You know the actors use it to slim down right?
>>
>>35619717

Why are you still trolling him? Have some ethics in trolling , he baited so deep you don't even have fun.
>>
>>35619734
I'm not trolling, LOW CARB DIETS IS A THING, IT WOULDNT BE IF THERES NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CARBS AND NON CARBS
>>
>>35619746
No one's taking the bait, you can stop now.
>>
junk food is complete shit and should be avoided as much as possible.
>>
>>35619579

Because the first 10lbs you lose are mostly water and people are dumb?
>>
>>35619200
I thought people also died of heart attacks from having clogged arteries?
>>
>>35618003
yes but if you can't put down the fork try a restrictive diet
>>
>>35619200
Olenty of asians with low BMIs with high cholesterol diets get CVAs and MIs. This would be seen in western populations but all the high cholesterol pts are also all obese.
>>
>>35619509
As a physician I will tell you that this is the most incorrect statement on the internet. 1 kcal is 1 kcal. 1kcal of butter is the same as 1 kcal of veggies in terms of energy.
>>
>>35622045
so keto diets are all lies? Explain to me exactly how that can be true and I'll believe you.
>>
>>35622060
Ketogenic diets are not lies. If you have a calorie deficit on ANY diet you will lose fat. Fun fact: all diets boil down to caloric deficit (pun intended).

Try this also my keto friend: google muscle loss during starvation, you may happen upon a study looking at fasting (0kcal) vs ketogenic diet (800kcal) vs mixed/rounded diet (800kcal) in obese patients. Tell me what you find my man.

Next issue: cutting out 1 macro (carbs in the setting of ketogenic diet) while being calorically balanced will not affect fat loss. I repeat, IF YOU ARE NOT AT A CALORIC DEFICIT THEN YOU WILL NOT LOSE WEIGHT/FAT EVEN IF YOU INGEST ZERO CARBS. Ketogenic diet may have some benefits in cns tumors and epileptics however.
>>
>>35622114
>>35622060
I thought keto worked on a couple of ideas. First, because your body is using ketones for energy, you become predisposed to burn fat over muscle for energy. Second, once fat tissue is mobilized and turned into ketones, the ketones can not be restored as fat. So if you don't use that energy, you just lost it and it's gone forever.
>>
>>35619115
Its murican servings man. They have probably the worst mcd's in the world. In NZ that is around 850 to 1000. But murica jumbo size cos they fat as fuck.
>>
>>35618396
HAHAHAHAHA
Look at this faggot, he thinks vitamins do shit.
>>
>>35618396
No. Vitamins help with micro nutrients.
He was talking about macro nutrients, as in carbs, protein, and fat.

Having the right ratio of macros will optimize your nitrogen levels so you can lose body fat and gain lean muscle mass (assuming you're also lifting)
>>
>>35622278
see >>35622285

Of course they do shit, but they're not macronutrients.
>>
>>35622171
I don't know about elsewhere but here in the northern U.S. "Jumbo" or "Super" sizes are nonexistent
>>
How do I figure out my caloric deficit number?
>>
>>35622469
Just eat 1500 net a day. Youll be fine.
>>
>>35622531
Shoo shoo gains goblin
>>
>>35622285
Wait so what is the perfect ratio of macros? There's so much conflicting information on /fit/, how do you fags even decide what to follow?
>>
>>35622830
low carb high protein, medium fat
>>
>>35622635
>trying to drop fat
>worried about gains
>>
>>35622830
You need to eat enough protein, just aim for 100 grams/day to be sure, but it won't kill you if it's just 60 one for one day. Eat lots of different stuff (veggies, fruits, meat, fish, nuts).

The rest just doesn't matter. Just eat like a normal fucking human (which excludes Americans btw).
>>
>>35622968
what, I can't lose wait if I eat only McDoubles? You're killing me man.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.