[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trying out veganism for about 1-2 months for pure giggles and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: veggies-1.jpg (63KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
veggies-1.jpg
63KB, 900x600px
trying out veganism for about 1-2 months for pure giggles and curious about supposed health benefits. Everything going okay-ish except appetite. Hungry af. What can I munch on now and what should I get next time at the supermarket that is very filling? Nuts are great but dont have them atm.
>>
L E N T I L S
E
N
T
I
L
S
>>
>>35617751
corn is tasty but out of season in north. Get sweet potatoes, typically available year round in stores. Toss in oven and bake a while to soften, use lower temps to increase sweetness.
>>
Not a vegan

but for veggies with protons I like chickpeas (garbanzo beans).

Also baby green peas (le sueur) are my fucking jam.
>>
>>35618277
Expensive? Never bought either
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDRVXz0ft5s
>>
>>35617751
There's no way, OP. You either up your calories to feel full or you suck it up. I did that too, for about a month. Even on mantainance the hunger is unberable.
>>
Oats
>>
More oils; olive, coconut,
>>
>>663403993
Black beans.
>>
How often are you eating? If you spread your food out throughout the day, you might not feel as hungry
>>
>>35617751
Dude, if you're eating a whole foods plant based diet, with no processed junk and limited oil, then you can eat whatever the fuck you want all of the time.
>>
Your boyfriend's semen.
>>
>>35617751

Its winter so idk.

Otherwise id say go graze in a pasture

Or granola bars
>>
>>35617751
Tell us the difference between 'vegan' and 'vegetarian', OP.
>>
>>35623216

No animal products famalam, seems pretty straight forward.
>>
>>35623256
You must not be the OP since like most idiots that post on /fit/ he thinks veganism is a diet, when it's a lifestyle that include being vegetarian. I'm sure OP doesn't want to have to research every single thing he ever uses the rest of his life to ensure no part of it even remotely came from an animal.
>>
>>35623279

But veganism is a diet you fucktard. Vegetarian = no meat. Vegan = no meat, eggs, milk, or any other animal product
>>
>>35623300
Can you not read? Or do you just skim or something?

Veganism means you USE NO ANIMAL PRODUCTS, ever. That means no leather or animal skins of any kind, nothing derived from an animal in any way (no lanolin, for instance) nothing made from wool (or any other animal fur or hair) etcetera. This of course means it INCLUDES being 100% vegetarian, but it is not ONLY being vegetarian. Why do you all have such a problem understanding this?

Veganism = LIFESTYLE
Vegetarian = NO MEAT
They are not the same thing!
>>
>>35623328

You can wear leather and fur and be a vegan. Most aren't, because most people who are vegan are vegan for ethical reasons, but that's not a requirement.
>>
>>35623348
No, that's wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veganism
If you wear leather then you're not actually vegan.
>>
>>35623328
YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>35617751
>trying out veganism for about 1-2 months for pure giggles and curious about supposed health benefits
No you're not. You're doing it because you feel insecure about yourself and veganism is trendy in your environment. Now you want to feel like you're part of it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.