[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you lift since 2 years >tfw you feel pretty decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: image_9.jpg (100KB, 700x928px) Image search: [Google]
image_9.jpg
100KB, 700x928px
>tfw you lift since 2 years
>tfw you feel pretty decent
>some roidhead walks in and throws out 28 reps with lmao2pl8 for the lulz

I want to end this ride
>>
>>35617190
Whats up with her third tit?
Also, post body op.
>>
File: 0487.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
0487.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>35617190
who is that bitch in your pic?
Yeah, that sux, I am buying some gear with a friend to end this dyel life.
>>
File: 20160114_103757~2.jpg (578KB, 1840x2374px) Image search: [Google]
20160114_103757~2.jpg
578KB, 1840x2374px
>>35617205
>>
>>35617249
what is your goal body?
>>
>>35617205
[spoiler]It's a penis.[/spoiler]
>>
>>35617190
start lifting for strength then you weak homofaggot
>>
>>35617190
Is lmao2pl8 supposed to be impressive or something?
>>
>>35617389

No anon, 28 reps of 100kg is not impressive.
We all know you would bang it at least 50 times.

God i hate this place.
>>
>>35617528
It really isn't
>>
>>35617821

0/10
>>
>>35617190
already blacked
>>
>>35618958
Am I suppose to be jealous or something?
>>
>>35617249
Lookin pretty good.
Very good by normie standards
>>
File: 4-chan-crying-console-peasant.jpg (51KB, 720x698px) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-crying-console-peasant.jpg
51KB, 720x698px
>see natties go to the gym and train hard for like 2-3 hours
>people on 2 grams of gear look far bigger, defined and better
>they do pussy ass shit routines
>leave after 45 minutes

Seriously if you're a natty then I feel sorry for your idiocy.
>>
>>35617528
This. People on this board are such faggots.

>lol the first time i deadlifted i pulled lmao3plate for reps
>if u cant do that ure weak and should just kill urself!! lol

Christ
>>
>>35617190
You have 2 choices, you can either give away one of the limited number of fucks you have to give, or you can keep doing an awesome job of investing in your mental and physical wellbeing.

From a girl who's lifts will never be as high as yours, who gives no fucks.
>>
>>35618958
okay?
>>
>>35618958
At least hes not a pasty dyel virgin like you.
>>
>>35617190
What gym are you lifting in where dudes are throwing up NFL combine numbers? I've been lifting for 10 years and I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen something like that.
Don't get discouraged, I wouldn't expect anyone to be able to do that after 2 years.
>>
>>35617229
Hey same here...what cycle you running?
>>
>>35620843
no, he's a nigger - and by extension that girl is a nasty whore.
>>
File: Banee.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Banee.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>35619022
>tfw cant even deadlift 1pl8
>>
>>35620887

It's a normal gym in germany, not some strength dungeon...

The guy who I was talking in OP is competing and obviously roiding hard, also he's a legit turbo manlet (like 5'6) but it still fucks with my mind, I can barely bench lmao2pl8 for like 8 times and he is benching it just for the giggles...
>>
>>35623725

Everyone gets that effect when they see someone treating a big (for them) weight like paper. Shit, even 5 and 600lb benchers get that when they see Sarychev or Spoto toying with 6plate like it ain't no thing.
>>
>>35623751
Honestly stuff like that is what keeps us motivated to improve
>>
>>35618958
something about this nigger looks very off
>>
>>35623884
>>35618958
i thinks he looks off because he is balding but still has dreads
>>
>>35623884
hes bald lmfao
>>
>>35619004
You won't when you die early you fucking faggot motherfucker, and you better not fucking reply to me either I swear.
>>
what you can count on is when people get off the gear, they go to shit- there's no two ways about it- If they are getting mad freak results because of what they are taking, not because thier body will normally allow that kind of growth in such a short time. The second they stops the effects aren't sustained- they may stay bigger, but it's not ripped, it's just boxy and soft. If you do work your ass off for 2 or 3 hours for years to get a result someone else gets with 45 minutes sessions in 6 months from taking shit, well yeah... that's a thing. Your body has a pretty good idea of what is going on with itself usually, and being on gear and then stopping a lot of interesting shit happens- Mood depresses, there is a lag before their own testosterone comes back online (if it does properly again) then the gamut of stuff that is just filed under 'misc'

Bodybuilders who get on it tend to stay on it until their careers are over- the long term health problems that still aren't completely understood but there are some pretty scary trends with guys who really fucking go for it- The side effects of doing things naturally are generally better health- The side effects of doing something chemically however are pretty much all basic as fuck. They can come in different expressions in different people, but think about a sustained puberty- unbalanced skin (backne), emotional instability, breath that smells like ass, taking offline your own testosterone (which is a bitch to get back but you probably will want to do real bad later- for real, allow at least 6 moths for this and trips to the endocrinologist to manage it). Also,your heart and joints don't care if it's fat or muscle- if it ideally would pump around in a 180lb body and you have 250 on you, you're going to have greater wear. But you probably already know this shit- All things considered, who the fuck are you doing this for? probably not for some pissing contest with some douche from the gym..
>>
Roids are for aesthetics- Stretch-marked lats look like shit. Growing too quickly-
>>
>>35617249
2 years for this... Lmao what a failure
>>
>>35617249

>2 years
>>
>>35619004

I love the dudes who think they are the shit because they are on gear but then they still aren't even near natty limit.

Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>35623315
oh /pol/ virgins, never change
>>
>>35618958
Story of my life

tired of girls im attracted to getting blacked
>>
>>35618958
>nigger lover
nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>35626301
>die early
My favorite bb meme!
so far Jay cutler, Ronnie the bignig Coleman and hundreds of many other old bodybuilders are alive, hell many of the fags from Arnold era are alive too, and this people dont use roids, they abuse them.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.