[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't stop eating shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1363967267631,0.jpg (68KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
1363967267631,0.jpg
68KB, 648x360px
Is it really such a big deal if I have 4 chocolate bars and a couple of bags of crips per day?

I don't go over my macros.
>>
Eat whatever the fuck you like inside your macros.
>>
not having self-control is a big deal
>>
>>35615328

>eating over 1300 cals in junk

>thinking you're going to make it
>>
File: 1448213563016s.jpg (9KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448213563016s.jpg
9KB, 240x250px
>>
>>35615345
You're retarded.

>Eat all the trans fat you want inside your macros
>Eat all the refined sugar you want inside your macros
>Eat all the additives you want inside your macros

If you actually care about your overall health - of which weight is a component - start to care about what you're actually eating.

These IIFYM retards would be laughed out of any doctor's convention. This delusion that only macros are worth a shit has you all spellbound.
>>
Even though it would fit your macros and you weren't gaining weight, you are just basically delaying your progress. You could eat healthy, nutritious yet good food for that 1300kcal instead of bullshit with no nutrition value what so ever.

And if you ever stop lifting your get injured, that's a one way ticket to get fat. It's a bad, bad habit.

Start off by replacing those with better options, such as fruits. Stay tough and eventually you won't miss that crap at all. You are addicted, but the addiction fades once you get off the ride and be patient.

Give it some time mang and change your life and attitude.
>>
>>35615328
you are addicted to the sugar in that candy m8

but your a grown man. "I'm addicted to candy" is pretty fucking pathetic

the good thing, after you quit that shit for long enough you stop getting cravings
>>
>>35615328
Grown men eating candy is legitimately viewed as pathetic in America (because we have shit chocolate and eat ours in phallic form)
So I mean, whatever, but we all lose respect for you.
>>
>>35615486
>>35615521

Lmao at American cuckolds
>>
>>35615486
I always eat my candy bar just like you would eat a corn on a cob or a banana - sideways taking bites. that's how good boys eat it.
>>
>>35615448

It's the only thing that matters for gainz unless your diet is absolutely atrocious

Fuck health,
>>
>>35615653
You eat bananas side ways? Do a lot of people do this?
>>
File: image.jpg (306KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306KB, 2000x1333px
>pic related
>it's everyone in this thread

Why is /fit/ so easy to catch
>>
Ok if you're bulking and looking for some extra calories i guess... But you should work that self control though.
>>
Can someone post the Disney gym bully pasta please?
>>
>>35615448
>>Eat all the trans fat you want inside your macros
>>Eat all the refined sugar you want inside your macros
>>Eat all the additives you want inside your macros

Yes because chocolate contains these things...
>>
>>35615328
I don't recognize any of those chocolate bars, never seen anything like them here in Cali. Is this some exotic east coast shit?
>>
>>35615328
Yes, you can. You're just a pathetic sack of shit who won't stop
>>
>>35617643

No it's a British shop
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.