[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you will never know: >what its like to have multiple 10/10s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: fitafa.jpg (21KB, 340x555px) Image search: [Google]
fitafa.jpg
21KB, 340x555px
you will never know:
>what its like to have multiple 10/10s calling you every night to get fucked.
>what its like to score a game winning touchdown
what its like to have the balls/abililty to knock someone out at a bar when they try to punk you (lol @ you having to walk away like a bitch)
>what it is like to workout and actually see results
>what it is like to NOT immediately jizz yourself the first time a girl touches you because you have no experience with women
>what it is like to enjoy the company of true friends and brother who will take bullets for you, outside of CoD.
>what it is like to have an aura of success, confidence, and talent that commands respect from real people who are successful and worthwhile. and attractive.
>what its like to be yourself and still make friends.
to not make excuses why your life sucks, because you make your own life and NEVER play the victim.
>what it is like to wake up in the morning and be truly happy with your life
>>
>>35614828
All of those things you can gain by joining the military senpai
>>
You actually took the time to write all this shit down? Jesus you cuck
>>
>>35614828
>you will never know what its like to neuer habe Come to 4chan
>>
>>35614828

this was written by a virgin
>>
>>35614866
This desu my relatives

Just become a real man OP and join the Koninklijke Marinier Commando's
>>
>>35614828
And still too insecure to show your face? kek
>>
File: 4in1.jpg (8KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
4in1.jpg
8KB, 550x309px
I'm an ex-cop.

>You will never know what it was like to get paid to beat shits like OP when they went Alpha-retard at a bar.
>>
>>35614828
k then
>>
>>35615177

I can see why you're an ex-cop
>>
>>35615714
#BTFO
>>
>>35615714
Lucky they got him out before he murdered someone, what a psycho.
>>
>>35614828

those are horrible ab insertions, OP

also your rear delts are seemingly invisible

the worst part of all is the chest. no aesthetics at all.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.