[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I just get shit tested brehs? pls respond >Girl I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: hmm.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
Did I just get shit tested brehs? pls respond

>Girl I have been dating texts me
>"are you still on tinder?"
>I tell her no
>She texts back saying "but my friend saw you on it"
>I ask her how her friend knows what I look like (we have only gone out a couple of times) and then say she's wrong because I'm not on tinder
>She replies with "good answer"

wtf? this seems like a bit of a red flag brehs, wat do?

Also how to I build a j00cy upper back, t-bar rows aint doing shit
>>
You're probably in your late teens or early twenties. I'm going to give you some girl advice son.

You never know when it's a test.

They'll always know the truth.

Don't lie.
>>
>>35611827
>tell her she makes no sense idk
Snatch grip deadlifts, strict chinups
>>
>>35611864
23, but why would she ask some dumb question like this?
>>
>>35611827
In the very least it's a big warning sign. Watch carefully for more shit like this and be ready to shut it down.
>>
File: 1444672970629.jpg (70KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1444672970629.jpg
70KB, 846x846px
>>35611827
Seconding snatch grip diddies, also rack pulls and yates rows

Also, your girl is batshit. Don't get attached.
>>
>>35611885
How do I shut it down?
>>
>>35611917
Just tell her to stop asking stupid shit test questions. She should act like an adult.
>>
>>35611917
A leash and collar should clear that right up
>>
>>35611827
Only have sex with her and nothing else.
>>
>>35611917
been there too anon...
tell her to stop being jealous and insecure about herself, because you want to be with her, and if she do this shit again you'll have to breakup with her, because you don't need to explain shit for her, if you want to stay on tinder while dating, you will stay on tinder and that's it, she need to deal with it or gtfo.
>>
>>35611827

Of course this is a red flag you moron. If she's doing it now do you think this will be the only time she'll do it? Dump her ass for someone who wont play childish games like this.
>>
>>35611827
>good answer
>>weird question
Subtly let them know youre onto their shit and hooe she gets the message
>>
>>35611827

Are you on tinder or nay
>>
>>35611827
she wants to make an account but wants to check if you're on it to make sure you won't find out
>>
File: 1447495990653.png (94KB, 326x481px) Image search: [Google]
1447495990653.png
94KB, 326x481px
>>35611827
>Girl I have been dating texts me
>"are you still on tinder?"

>"Maybe"

Why do you guys pedestalize the pussy?
>>
>>35611917
Ignore her when she does it, let her know that you're in control
>>
>but my friend saw you on it
>my friend

kek
>>
>>35611884

Because she's insecure and trying to figure out if you're worth more than dating. Probably been cheated on or something.
>>
>>35614918

Biological imperative? If I could just run up and pound some sperm into a chick without going to jail or getting scratched up I might not waste my time trying to "court" them. But I can't so I do.
>>
Shes on tinder.

Sorry bro
>>
>>35611827
I would never try getting serious with a girl like that. Playing games like this is a huge red flag
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.