[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"hey babe, how do I get fit?" >"well it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>"hey babe, how do I get fit?"
>"well it primarily comes down to diet and exercise, now you'll need to figure out your TDEE and blah blah blah..."
>"oh. Well someone online said I should do a berry cleanse and go vegan, so I think i'm gonna do that."
>Women
>>
I don't think it's a female thing.
>>
I want to get fit again, I'm going to eat lots of fruit

>2 smoothies a day + regular food
Why do women think eating healthy=drinking smoothies
>>
>>35610548
>Method 1: To get fit / lose weight, you have to follow diet x, just eat x the whole day and you will magically lose fat / get fit!

>Method 2: You have to calculate your TDEE, make sure you get your correct macros. Don't forget about fibers because they are also important. Lift weights to improve your health, maybe take some supplements if you are deficit in a micronutrient.

Which one do you think will most people take?
>>
>>35610548
>implying thats a female thing

normies in general are lazy as fuck and they don't want to put effort in looking good m8. They want the fast fix where they don't have to worry about a damn thing.
>>
>>35610653
The difference being that men who are determined enough will eventually learn the hard facts and methods while women who are fat will stay fat 99% of the time.
>>
>>35610749
can't say anything about that since I tend to avoid fatties desu. But if the internet is right then women are the bigger slobs. Or just bigger attentionwhores. idk.
>>
I don't understand how hard/deep work is such a foreign concept.
>>
>>35610610
This chick's gorgeous, but when it comes to the body she's coasting on good genetics and eating just outside the anorexia threshold.
>>
>>35610639
You don't even need to get into macros and shit for method 2. Explaining what a TDEE is and telling someone to count their calories is all you need to do, but they still won't go for it even then because it's too much effort for them.

>>35610797
Corporations pay a lot of money to teach people that being lazy is good for them.
>>
File: tumblr_me44ichdOl1qc61fp.gif (377KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me44ichdOl1qc61fp.gif
377KB, 245x138px
>God bulk over the winter
>just beginning the elegant metamorphosis, shedding the weight as a butterfly flees the cocoon.
>gf says "i'm not gonna lie, it looks like you've packed on a few pounds."
>explain the concept of a bulk for the fortieth time.
>tfw gf
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.