[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifting causing auditorial hallucinations.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1372654326647.png (97KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1372654326647.png
97KB, 246x232px
I'm actually serious about this.

So I've been attempting to escape DYEL mode with SS, and have been doing it for the past two months.
But recently as I've been getting more tired, say when I've finished the third set of squats or bench, I begin to hear quiet classical music playing. It then slowly becomes more and more quiet until eventually vanishing as I rest. It is not the gyms music before anyone says something.

I don't know if I should be concerned about this. I am having no headaces or nothing else that stands out, but it is still unsettling. Is it worth going to see a doctor?
>>
No...Don't run to a doctor. This is your calling. Learn how to decipher the notes of classical music and lift until you have the song fully recorded. You will then pool all of your creatine money with your gymbros to hire a band to record the song. You will listen to this song everytime you lift. It will be your theme song. You will make it.
>>
>>35609556
But I don't think a doctor could stop it, shouldn't I just get it checked out?
>>
>>35609627
What do you think he's going to say? He will probably just tell you to stop lifting and then you will remain weak forever.
>>
>>35609461
>mfw I sneek up behind this dyle faggot at my gym and quietly play classical music when he stops then turn it down slowly as he starts to sweat out autism in front of me.
>>
Damn son gains-induced schizophrenia
>>
>>35609461
Your ancestors are calling to you from Valhalla OP. They're proud of you and want you to be strong like they were.
>>
It's the gains. They are calling to you op.
>>
>>35609461
Try different gym
This one could be haunted
>>
>>35609701
Holy fuck most motivating post I've seen in months
>>
>>35609461
Go to a doctor, it may be a symptom of something bad, the kind of stuff you want to start fighting quickly
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.