[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has lifting increased my hatred of women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 57

File: _20160112_133022.jpg (186KB, 1080x1059px) Image search: [Google]
_20160112_133022.jpg
186KB, 1080x1059px
Why has lifting increased my hatred of women?
>>
Because you start to realize how superficial they are.
>>
>>35608227
bingo my nigga
>>
File: UH7IWUm.jpg (116KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
UH7IWUm.jpg
116KB, 960x960px
I have always been good looking so i never had resentment for girls , they always lifted my spirits with compliments , blow-jobs and eye-fuckery , girls are goat thing
>>
>>35608211

Aww what happened anon? Did she hertewbad?
>>
>>35608211
because no matter how hard you work you wont get the amount of attetion that a woman get.
>>
>>35608211

because you had to work for your attention

women get it merely for having a vagina.
>>
File: 1410226661445.gif (2MB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
1410226661445.gif
2MB, 383x576px
Because you realized that all the girls that said they wanted a nice guy were just lying to protect you sensibilities and what they really want is a yoked Chad with a solid jaw line standing at least 6 feet tall with an 8x6 and a solid income.
Once you have a few of those and realize you can still be an asshole autist, you start to hate them. Or at least exploit them.
>>
>>35608211
There is a bit of a culture that surrounds weightlifting. People do it for a lot of reasons. One of the reasons is desirability, so women will like you. So, it becomes easy to just call women superficial/whores or whatever, because you are lacking in something that women don't like.

side note, all women are different, and sometimes guys pick shit women who look good, and skip over good quality women, because they aren't a 10/10. Try going out with 6-7/10 women, and see what you think of that.
>>
>>35608308

even 3/10 whales think they deserve brad pitt

entitlement is very much a thing
>>
Because you're gay
>>
>>35608308
You have to be in the top 5-10% of the male population to get a 6/10 plain Jane and even then she'll probably be a bitch.
>>
>>35608329
also because you browse /fit/ where noone can talk to women, so they think all of them are evil because they wont just come up to you and start sucking your cock
>>
>>35608321
I don't know. I've never seen that, most 3/10 know they are 3/10.
>>
Bc you realize that being a man is hard mode and being a woman is like living in the fast lane.
>>
>>35608345

How you get these statatistics?
>>
>>35608345
not my experience, but maybe that happens to you. I have no idea. Most of the time, I find the average girl has more personality, and is much nicer. Then the drop dead gorgeous ones. But I have met a few beauties who are awesome.
>>
>>35608253
>i post lies on a weaboo board to feel better about my shit tier life.
>>
>>35608345
nah you just have to not be autistic like everyone on /fit/
>>
>>35608345
Wanna know how I know you're ugly and/or autistic?
>>
>>35608211
It's just one more reminder of how much harder a man has to work and how fucking easy life is as a woman. You are now going after women who put half as much effort into being fit as you do, and they're still the ones judging you and rejecting you.

A chubby girl gets asked out on more dates than a guy with a six-pack. And yet women somehow bitch about petty problems, which makes us hate them for being entitled brats
>>
>>35608366
why would someone feel better about lying on the internet? He's just trying to make all of you retards feel worse.
>>
>>35608345
>implying this is even true
>implying 6/10 plain Janes aren't the GOAT relationship material
>>
it's more about attitude than looks, but looks will get you places. i think when you become physically attractive and girls with boyfriends start trying to get on your dick you start realizing a lot of women arent what they pretend to be. being attractive + not giving a fuck = they want you
>>
>>35608308
I have literally never in my entire life rejected a 6-7/10 woman.

Men aren't "skipping over" shit. If those 6/10 women feel they aren't getting enough attention maybe they can get off their lazy asses and start asking guys out for a change. If a woman isn't willing to take half as much initiative as the average guy does, then obviously she's fine with whatever attention she's getting.
>>
as a man, even if you lift there is no guarantee you will get even an ugly girl.

as a girl, even if you DONT lift, you will always be desired because you have a wet hole between your legs.

that is where the bitterness comes from. this realization.
>>
>>35608387
You know, I used to think this, but I feel this is a more truthful analysis then what you are saying.

I think women operate the same way as men. You probably feel you deserve a solid women, a beauty. Most women probably feel the same way. I honestly don't think men and women are all that different.
>>
>>35608430
>I think women operate the same way as men.
True, but most women can go through life not thinking they're ugly. And even if they do realize it, they'll still get dick. But I think when you're an ugly male, you're waaaay more fucked.
>>
>>35608426
Why do you blame the women for this though? They aren't inherently valuable. They are only valuable because men give them value. If guys stopped orbiting 4/10s and begging to fuck every girl who even looked at them, these women would completely drop off. The consumer is the problem, not the product.. without a market, they will feel the need to redesign.
>>
File: HNNNNG.jpg (70KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
HNNNNG.jpg
70KB, 576x1024px
>>35608211
>>35608227
>>35608289
>what they really want is a yoked Chad with a solid jaw line standing at least 6 feet tall with an 8x6 and a solid income.
>Once you have a few of those and realize you can still be an asshole autist, you start to hate them. Or at least exploit them.
all of dis. It doesn't get much better either. The next step is to go out there and slay (if you aren't already).

>>35608266
femanons' go-to response when we get a thread calling out women on their shit
>did a girl reject you?
>V-VIRGIN!
nope, thanks for proving that you are only worth your vagina though.
>>
>>35608417
it happens women do, they just probably aren't asking you out, but besides, that is cultural too. Women aren't really supposed to ask anyone out, that is the guys job. Like it or not, that is how we are raised. So, we have to do the asking.

It's a numbers game anon, nothing to be frustrated about. Just keep asking girls out, keep trying to better yourself, and get something going with your life, like hobbies, professions. Women will fall into place.
>>
File: OKC messages men women.png (211KB, 1700x958px) Image search: [Google]
OKC messages men women.png
211KB, 1700x958px
>>35608430
Men work harder than women
Men have MUCH lower standards than women
Men are 100x more likely to ask a woman out than the other way around
There are 10x more fit men than fit women

Men and women are very different anon.
>>
>>35608462

but women still encourage the idea, by expecting men to pay for dinner and so on.

men do contribute to the problem but girls enable it.
>>
>>35608387
It's a matter of priority. Getting sex and dates is the only thing that matters to you because it's all you desire and all you can't have. To a woman, their "petty problems" are infinitely more taxing because most of them dgaf that they can have sex, and don't see it as the huge boon that you see it as.
>>
>>35608459
not really, how many millionare's you see with hotwifes. Women are judged from their looks, men are judged by their monetary success.
>>
>>35608476
Women wouldn't expect it if men weren't willing to do it. Men ARE the problem, women just take advantage of it.
>>
life is so easy for women

>dont need to work

>dont need to approach anyone

>dont need to be smart

>dont need to pay for anything

just suck dick and some guy will pay for everything and do all the legwork.

must be nice.
>>
>>35608462
Because women still complain. They have it so fucking easy and they still complain. If you saw a millionaire complaining about not having enough money wouldn't you start hating them eventually?

Also a lot of women abuse it. A lot of guys here don't like the traditional gender roles of men having to do all the work and bend over backwards for women. Women abuse their privilege by making guys do more work in relationships. Just because they're more desired doesn't mean they have to constantly demand preferential treatment.
>>
File: police-officer.jpg (29KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
police-officer.jpg
29KB, 615x409px
>>35608462
That's the problem, though. Society (atleast my country, US) caters to women for every little thing and doesn't give a shit about men. Humans biologically need sex to survive, reproduction. But what happens is all of the top 20%-30% men (famous, rich, really good looking) are fucking all of the women and the rest of the 70%-80% (average men or ugly) are barely having sex or not having any at all. Its biology and history has shown that. Women seek out the best genes.
>>
Not buying into this hatred. Perhaps you hate the fact that no matter how far you go in the gym it takes more than a body to land a beautiful woman. You need to be able to approach a girl and not look like a shy sensitive little autistic bitch. Wouldn't be saying this shit if a 9.5/10 mirin qt came up to you at gym and hit you up.
>>
>>35608500
>life is so easy for women
Yes I'm certain having to live in fear of rape, or being valued only for your looks is living on easy mode.
>>
>>35608474
hahahah, you can't go off that shit. That is online. meeting people in real life is far different, what is the success rate of successful online relationships? I bet it's low.

I liken online dating to the creation of bomb in warfare. It is very easy to do the killing when no face to face with someone. For online, it is very easy to reject people, and be picky when you do it to a screen.
>>
>>35608481
>Women are judged from their looks
inherited, they don't even have to be good looking they can be average and still get fucked.
>men are judged by their monetary success
Sure, that's one of them. But are most men millionaires? I know you're not this fucking retarded.
>>
>>35608523

GTFB to Reddit, SJW.
>>
File: 1452373571424.jpg (114KB, 1359x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452373571424.jpg
114KB, 1359x960px
>>35608523
It is.

>have a dad- he protects you and gives you $$
>grow up, get a chad- he protects you and gives you $$
>>
>>35608462
I've been saying this forever. Stop fucking fat/ugly women and the dynamic would change over night. HAES would stop existing and women would chase men.
>>
>>35608523

oh fuck off.

a man needs to be attractive, smart, charismatic, assertive, have status, money, and so on.

what does a girl need?

a working vagina.

WOW

so hard.
>>
>>35608388
Compulsive lying is pretty common in insecure people. It makes them feel better about themselves when they think someone else believes they are the shit.

If you really were a chad you'd comment a lot more on relationships and how women behave rather than just blowjobs.
>>
File: disappointing.jpg (23KB, 296x442px) Image search: [Google]
disappointing.jpg
23KB, 296x442px
>>35608523
>living in fear of rape
thats cool hon but men have to worry about every other violent crime, having to build status and income, sense of style, attitude towards women, fitness, height etc
unless a woman is ugly as fuck all she has to do is not be fat and dumpy, she can get a man and special treatment in education and employment just because she is a woman
>>
>>35608523
You're not a man so I wouldn't even expect you to understand my nigga.
>>
Because you've realised how easy they've got it. You've got to build muscle, stay lean, work longer hours, put up with hatred towards you simply because of being a male.

They just have to not eat. And they sometimes even struggle with that with no consequences.
>>
>>35608537
No, I'll give another example. I'm a officer in the military. Literally, everyone's wife is about 8 or above. Maybe millionaire was a bad example, but a man who can make a comfortable living probably will have a good pick of women, as long as he isn't hideous.
>>
>>35608507
>Just because they're more desired doesn't mean they have to constantly demand preferential treatment.
LOL. That's how the world works, dude. For example, star basketball players like Kobe can make all kinds of crazy fucking demands of their team + management because they're more desirable than the other players. If you were a top employee at your job and another job offered you a higher salary, would you not take it? And then if your job wants to keep you, you would demand that they pay you as much, if not more, than the other employer is offering? It's just how shit works.
>>
>>35608469
>it happens women do, they just probably aren't asking you out,
see pic-related in >>35608474
Yeah, women sometimes ask men out. Very rarely, and when they do it's a 4/10 woman asking a 10/10 man out.

> that is cultural too. Women aren't really supposed to ask anyone out
Aren't they always bitching about equality? Why aren't they supposed to? Certainly not because guys don't want them to.
It has nothing to do with culture or bullshit like that, it's solely because women don't want to ask men out. If a 6/10 man literally never asked any women out on dates, and then complained about being single, would you show any sympathy? Would you tell women that they're standards are too high for "skipping over" him? Of course not. So why are anons white knighting for 6/10 women who expect everything to be handed to them on a platter? A 10/10 man gets skipped over more than a 6/10 woman, and yet the anon above is trying to have a pity party for the 6/10 woman.

>It's a numbers game anon
Yeah, one that is MASSIVELY stacked against men. That is an objective, irrefutable truth, so I don't know why in threads like this people always feel the need to pretend that women have problems with dating too. Literally every single woman who works half as hard at fitness as I do can get a bf with virtually no effort. So I'm really not interested in the sob stories about the women who don't get asked out enough (but still get asked out more than most guys do)
>>
Why complain about working hard? If girls don't have to work, they'll always be one step behind men, that's their loss not their gain.
>>
>>35608308
I went on a date with a chubby girl once purely because of the idea that you just proposed.

I found out that it doesn't matter. Guys hit on her all the time. She was a total bitch to boot.

Women are whores /thread.
>>
>>35608573
That's a provider role. Just because you're average looking with an average job supporting your wife/girlfriend doesn't mean she is actually attracted to you. Especially in the military, do you think while you all are away for MONTHS on end that some/most of their wives aren't seeing other dudes behind their back? Women follow their emotions, family.
>>
>>35608495
So what you're saying is I can freely exploit women in the same way and not feel bad?
>>
>>35608578
>That's how the world works, dude.
Yes, and? Literally every single time it happens where somebody abuses an unearned privilege to demand special treatment we as a society condemn it. So why do people make a fuss when we condemn women abusing their female privilege to enforce traditional gender roles?

The stuff about employees etc is different, that's something you earn. A better analogy would be somebody with family connections riding their name to fame and fortune and shitting all over people who worked harder. Something that happens, but also something that most people think is shitty
>>
>>35608583
because women can literally not work nearly as hard and settle with some loser fuck who has a stable job and will support her
>>
>>35608500
sounds boring as fuck to be honest. whats the point of going through life without ever knowing who you actually are.

without struggle you will never learn anything about yourself. thats why most women are boring as fuck, they have never had to challenge themselves. no talents, no hobbies, no true dreams or desires (being prettier than the next girl doesnt count).

dedication, sacrifice, consistency...these are things that make a man.
>>
>>35608523
>muh rape
>>>/tumblr/
Excluding heinous crimes that we send people to jail for and put them on watch lists for life, you could be a woman and live the easiest life imaginable. Assuming you live in a first world country which you likely do since you're shitposting in the internet about your fake problems. Go help an Indian women that actually being raped by pajeet.
>>
Holy shit, do you guys actually believe the things you're posting here? If so, I think I figured out why you have so much difficulty attracting women.

I'll coach you. I'm a normie girl who has been sexually and romantically involved with more women than anyone posting in this thread guaranteed. I've gotten all my male friends laid at least once with a 7/10+. It's really easy once you understand what women are actually like and stop projecting your own 4chan redpill perceptions onto them.
>>
>>35608347
/thread
>>
>>35608598
>2016
>still feeling guilty about exploiting women
I gave that up years ago. Not caring about women's feelings will make you much more assertive around them, which makes them much more attracted to you. Go ahead, give it a try. Exploiting women makes them more attracted to you, which makes it that much easier to disregard their feelings.
>>
>>35608627

a man can struggle all his life and never be happy

a girl can do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, never go to school, and still live an easy life.

men cant do that.
>>
>>35608582
>>35608474 see this >>35608525

Equality? This is the dating game you are talking about. Equality doesn't matter here. If you want fair, then go to the fair. We have things we do in our society that is deemed "right", and deemed "wrong". I get it. It sucks sometimes, It blows, but if you follow certain societal codes, you are rewarded.

Looking bitching about it, doesn't change that fact. You are obviously angry about a truth. That truth is probably you want a women, but are having a hard time getting one, that feel you deserve to have. I've been there, it isn't fun. Accept this truth, move on, better yourself, and stop wasting your time hating women, and focus on something more worthwhile. Honestly, complaining about this will get you no where.
>>
>>35608634

what are women actually like?

you are biased, of course you are going to act defensive in a thread like this.
>>
>>35608596
lol, we're not enlisted, so no. Most of these guys probably have pretty faithful wives. Enlisted is usually the ones that have the problems you propose.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (43KB, 970x646px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
43KB, 970x646px
>>35608634
>I'm a normie girl
taking dating advice from women is the biggest joke family. I've done fine myself but I've witnessed injustices.
>I've gotten all my male friends laid at least once with a 7/10+
Unless they're above average looking or the girl felt bad I don't believe you
>4chan redpill perceptions onto them
Literally have gotten the most pussy after discovering the redpill. And most of those girls seemed to have the same opinion as you.
>>
>>35608594
I always found chubby girls to be the biggest attention seekers, sorta do anything for you type thing. I always found, if you wanted a quick lay, chubby girls will do it.
>>
Because youve become better looking than them yet you still want their recognition and this confuses you
>>
>>35608345
>You have to be in the top 5-10% of the male population to get a 6/10 plain Jane and even then she'll probably be a bitch.
Holy shit, you sound like a little bitch with an inferiority complex. For your sake, please discard that bullshit notion or else you'll end up becoming even more jaded.

It's good to be cynical. It's good to be observant of other peoples' shortcomings (i.e. the superficiality of most people). But don't become so goddamn jaded that you end up embodying the redpill meme. Fuck. Before you know it you'll end up shooting a school or something.
>>
>>35608634
>get my shit together 2 years ago
>stop giving a fuck about women
>mostly ignore them and treat them like shit
>more women in 1 year than the entire rest of my life where i gave a fuck
i learned that what women say is bullshit. watch what they actually do (fuck guys who are "assholes"), don't listen to what they say (i want a sensitive caring nice guy).
>>
>>35608211

Because you're probably barely a few months into lifting and have been doing a shit job so far, and went in with the expectation that fit=women. And now your autism is kicking into overdrive and you're getting buttblasted because you're just as, if not more, creepy and unattractive to women than you were before. Try lifitng, dieting, and exercising CORRECTLY and not being such an autistic fuckboy, and maybe then you'll stop hating women for your own personal faults.
>>
>>35608634

>ive gotten all my male friends laid

>at least 7/10

calling bullshit

or these guys were attractive in the first place and it didnt matter.

no girl fucks an ugly guy unless he is rich, sweetie.
>>
>>35608643
Ooh I'm aware. Just playing devil's advocate. I'm a long way from the white knight that tried to protect women's emotions.

The irony of feminism is that by treating women like my equal I'm actually a huge fucking dick to them which they like for whatever reason.

>have a feminist fuck buddy
>she literally never brings up politics around me
>sucks my dick workout me asking
>offers to pay for drinks when we go out
>wants me to fuck her into the dirt
>shaves everything
If they could all be this way I'd say the sjw movement was fine by me.
>>
>>35608647
would you want to do that?

as a man would you want to do fuck all with your life and get everything handed to you?

would you be proud telling your mates that you've got by on your looks and now someone is paying for your existence?

weak as fuck desu famnigga.
>>
This thread makes me laugh.

Even if the vast majority of women were only sleeping with 10-20% of male population (a completely made up statistic) they would be entirely within their rights to do so.

What are you mad about, is it that Women have standards and expectations about their sexual partners? Because that's what it seems like and it makes you sound like HAES fatties desperately trying to tell men "big is beautiful."

Maybe you guys should start a movement to persuade women that ugly, fat men with autism are hot too?
>>
>>35608753

of course im happy earning what I get

but still, it sucks that a lot of guys struggle all their life and there is no guarantee they will ever be happy.

how many sad girls do you know?
>>
>>35608698
You act like I wouldn't say exactly that. Men jump to conclusions and get defensive so quick. The key to getting women is to literally stop putting pussy on pedestal and making it your entire life. Women can feel the fucking pathetic desperation dripping off you. It's apparent in your actions, how you speak, and how you interact with them (and other women) that all you want in life is to get laid and it's all you think about and care about and post on 4chan about. The more you become obsessed with it, the harder it becomes to obtain. When all your actions revolve around trying to get pussy, it literally repels women.

If you just focus on improving yourself, whether in your career, physique, intellect, or hobbies, but ONLY for yourself and not for the sake of impressing women, you will get women. It's paradoxical but it makes sense, you know. Every woman knows hundreds of guys trying to fuck girls. It's boring. It's not special. Women like special. When you show up with a life that doesn't revolve around them, and passions that don't exist for ass, women will flock to you.I think it's wrong to say women like being treated like shit, but they certainly don't like being thirsted after. A guy who has a life independent of women and has passions, values, and dreams that he believes in strongly and WON'T change for women, will get women.
>>
>>35608817
they have that, it's called the mens rights movement.
>>
>>35608211
Because it's just another thing in your life that they don't relate to
>>
>>35608828
Kek, has anyone ever told you "life's not fair"?

In order for some people to win many more have to lose. Welcome to the real world.
>>
>>35608857

I know life isnt fair, but you have to admit having a vagina turns on easy mode.

I personally wouldnt want to be a walking fleshlight, but girls do still have it pretty easy.
>>
>>35608828
>how many sad girls do you know?
I know, right? I've never seen any depressed girls. It's only guys that get depressed and face struggle in their life.

Sorry to be sarcastic, senpai, but the redpill faggotry in here is intense
>>
>>35608817
I don't think they're mad about their standards, they're mad that women aren't admitting what they actually want like >>35608830 did. But that's literally the female sex life. It's more of a response thing than an actually choosing thing

side note: I just picked every waffle in the captcha and they didn't let me get past. The fuck my nigga.
>>
>>35608830
>posting logical, well thought out advice
Shhhh this thread is for angry redpill betas
>>
>>35608523
Hey it's nothing to be pissed off about with the fact that us women live our life with an easy mode. Since I started lifting weights my life became even more easier. Even if you do or don't lift weights you will be living in a easy mode anyways since we're women. I'm not really taking down on women, that's just fact.
>>
>>35608872

what do you mean redpill?

in life, a man without money or status is essentially fucked. meanwhile, a girl that never went to school or worked a day in her life, can have everything she wants, if she is willing to suck dick.

and girls like sex too, dont they? so all you have to do, is something you enjoy and poof! money! that easy!

men dont have this luxury.
>>
>>35608832
not even an mra/mgtow fag but those guys talk about actual issues like father custody, false rape accusation, prison rape etc whereas feminists bring up memes like rape culture and manspreading
>>
>>35608872
>>35608890
You keep using the word redpill but thats not what it actually is. Most of the stuff in this thread is Men's Rights.
>>
>>35608507
Why do you hate the free market?
>>
>>35608697
I think you're misusing 'jaded'. It means outdated, not disconnected
>>
>>35608907
that's true. I was trying to make a joke, but they make a few good points, but I think that movement is sorta off base. I liken it to the white man saying the most oppressed group is white people, and he says it because he had to go to Colombia instead of yale.
>>
>>35608866
>but girls do still have it pretty easy
I'll agree with this. Most females will live easier lives than most men . . . but that is not going to guarantee happiness for them. Even with their easier lives females are still going to feel depressed, miserable, and aimless. The human condition bitchslaps both genders, man.
>>
>>35608596
Is their literally any possible counter example that you won't about down without evidence to support your biases?
>>
>>35608886
Silly me! I didn't realise that women are an entirely homogenous group. This homogenous group, despite racial, cultural, economic and religious divides, all like and dislike the exact same things.

Thanks for informing me!

/s

You sound like a sjw talking about how all men are "rapists" or all men have "privellge".
>>
>>35608211
Deep seated issues and increased testosterone. Maybe you like dudes?
>>
File: ideal milf.jpg (181KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
ideal milf.jpg
181KB, 800x1067px
>>35608890
What he said was very redpilled though. Do you even know what you're talking about?

>>35608872
>redpill faggotry
Redpill is basically chad life explained out so that autists like us can live it

Don't knock it till you try it
>>
>>35608944

>work like a dog

>still end up alone

or

>never work

>have a guy pay for all your shit

>countless opportunities to date/fuck/whatever

women will never understand how hard it is relative to men. they cant, they take it for granted. it's just how it is.
>>
>>35608753
>as a man would you want to do fuck all with your life and get everything handed to you?
I bought 5 lottery tickets today so I could do exactly that.
(it didn't work)

>>35608872
but women get depressed over stupid shit. I know women who are sad about being """rejected""" even though they have lots of guys approaching them and countless messages on OKCupid. Sorry if I don't feel sympathy for women pretending to be sad over that.
>>
>>35608507
My problem is women who aren't fulfilling their end of the traditional roles. They want me to bend over backwards to please them because they think they are princesses, but they don't want to lift a finger to take care of the home. If I just worked 12 night shift to earn enough money to provide for you, the least you can do is haul your lazy ass out of bed to cook breakfast for me. If all I wanted was a warm hole I would have bought a fleshlight. I would have saved a ton of money.
>>
>>35608956
This didn't even make sense. You just put words in my mouth. Why do I even come on this site anymore.
>>
>>35608507
But what about
>being a mother is a full time job

I have no idea why people continue to perpetuate this meme. Dropping kids off at school, watching TV all day, picking kids up from school, and watching TV all night while kids play video games is not much of a job
>>
File: Men can't be raped silly.jpg (57KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
Men can't be raped silly.jpg
57KB, 480x853px
>>35608523
>muh rape culture!
Men get drunk and hook up too anon, we just don't get to pretend we were raped afterwards

>>35608894
It is a fact though. You can't deny that the problems of an average woman don't even compare to those of an average man. You see what guys on /fit/ are complaining about the most? Or any men under 30? Dating and relationships and sex. Problems that are literally non-exisent for you. You have never been single unless you wanted to be, while even Chads have to be lonely sometimes. And that's a pretty big deal whether you want to admit it or not.
>>
>>35608830
most retarded advice ive ever read.

you honestly think a man that lives his life "independent" from women is going to be desired? he will be seen as weird and lonely because hes not devoting his every moment trying to attract the opposite sex.

if guys put in effort then they're told you're trying too hard and that women can "sense" their desperation, if they go and do their own thing then they're told that they're lonely virgins who are too scared to "man up".

make up your fucking mind.
>>
File: 1268032317490.jpg (87KB, 510x430px) Image search: [Google]
1268032317490.jpg
87KB, 510x430px
>be girl

>post on instagram

>go shopping

>come home

>post on instagram more

>fuck a new guy from tinder

life as a girl is hard, guys

a little sympathy, please?
>>
>>35608998
it's pretty busy. My mom had her hands full. Imagine trying to take care of those kids without a wife.
>>
>>35608511
This is fact
>>
File: questions.png (123KB, 237x288px) Image search: [Google]
questions.png
123KB, 237x288px
>>35608936
well the white man isnt allowed to represent his own interests or even say that his nation or heritage are wroth preserving without being called a racist so maybe theres something to it clan
i mean white guys are even told not to participate in shit at universities anymore because privilege, being told to shut up and fuck off because of who you are sounds a bit oppressive to be honest
>>
>>35608970
winning the lottery is not comparable to being a lazy cunt.
>>
>>35609011
I'm >>35608678
I'm not even defending what she said, but what you said is fucking retarded my friend. You still have to GO OUTSIDE. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>35608998
I think it's more caring for the child 24/7 from infancy to primary school that's the hard part, anon. It's obviously not as challenging as a full time job, but it's not a cakewalk either. Children are high maintenance.
>>
>>35609042

having a vagina IS winning the lottery.

how else can you be dumb as fuck and get people to buy you shit?
>>
>>35609044
where in my post did i say anything about staying inside?

fucking learn to read you retarded cunt.
>>
>>35608634
>woman claiming her female friends are 7+/10
kek. Women have massively warped standards of other women, just because you think your fat friend is a 7 doesn't make it true sweetheart.

> once you understand what women are actually like
you mean selfish, manipulative cunts that are easiest to fuck when we act selfish and manipulative too? Yeah I figured that out a couple years ago, helped me out plenty thanks.
The main theme of this thread is that
a) Men have to work harder than women do for sex/dating
b) women's standards are higher than men's
those are irrefutable truths so I'm not sure what you're going to """coach""" us on?
>>
>>35609038
I don't know man, all of history is basically a study on the success of whites. My university had a heritage club dedicated to mainly white heritage. Actually, there was a women's center in my university, but they were forced to change it to the gender center to make it more inclusive. I look around me, I don't see white people really struggling. I see other colors. I grew up in a rich white area, and mexicans made up 50 percent of the people in poverty, and they were like 5 percent of the population. I hear what you are saying, I just don't think numbers support it.
>>
ITT: sour grapes
>>
>>35609060
You can call me a retarded cunt but I'm still happily getting pussy family. :)
>>
>>35609055
being a female is not winning the lottery. if being boring as shit, controlled 100% by your emotion, void of rational and critical thought is your version of winning the lottery then your mind is fucked my friend.
>>
>>35608983
> women who aren't fulfilling their end of the traditional roles.
I'm liberal, but I've started leaning more toward conservative women. Feminist women expect me to adhere to traditional gender roles just as much as conservative women; they'll never ask me out first, they'll never take any initiative, etc. But at least the conservative women give something in return sometimes and are actually appreciative of the work men do. Feminist women just bitch about the sexism that they're responsible for.
>>
>>35609095

more like

ITT: reality

>you're just mad cause girls have it easier

no shit, sherlock. and then these same cunts argue for "equality"

give me a fucking break.
>>
>>35609111

it is life on easy mode though.

although I would never want to be validated for spreading my legs, girls do have it easy in that sense. if your vagina works, you will never have any problems financially.
>>
>>35609096
and? why are you using that as some kind of achievement?

the homeless coon down the street has probably fucked more than you.
>>
>>35608523
stfu cunt
>>
File: street """harassment""" in NYC.jpg (10KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
street """harassment""" in NYC.jpg
10KB, 300x165px
>>35609016
You're being obtuse don't you think? Ignoring all the shit women have to deal with. More like
>go shopping
>black guy says "good morning"
>[triggered]
street harassment is real anon, be lucky you don't have to deal with it
>>
>>35609114
Please don't shoot up your local campus because you can't get laid.
>>
>>35609112
I actually read a dating book that suggested only dating religious women, like go to church every sunday, and you know what I bet the relationships are better. I read a study that said one of the determinants of a good marriage was religious background.
>>
>>35609128
you're an angry fella
>>
>>35609141
Neckbeards incoming
>>
You can taste the salt itt.
>>
>>35609130

and guys dont get harassed?

try being a fit male and having to deal with ugly cougars that are drunk.

the bitch in that video should be grateful people are complimenting her cellulite ass anyway.
>>
>>35609150
not angry in the slightest.

just find it strange when people try to brag about having sex.
>>
>>35608902
sounds like female privilege to me
>>
File: fedoraOverlord.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fedoraOverlord.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
>>35609138

this is you

king of the white knights
>>
>>35609095
It's not just being upset at women having it easier and men having it harder though. It's how much women will deny this and somehow even complain about bullshit.

I think a lot of the hatred and bitterness would disappear if women would simply admit how lucky they are and how easy their life is
>>
>>35609161
Delusional af
>>
>>35609173

nah dude

gotta complain about oppression and equality, while taking advantage of gender quotas in employment

also

RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

gotta call everything rape now too.
>>
If anything it's made me realize how laughably weaker women are and it kind of ruins my suspension of disbelief whenever I'm watching some movie and they have le badass chick start beating some guy's ass
>>
>>35609169
No, you're just an angry person, anon.
>>
>>35609141
I'm a liberal atheist. I dated an awesome religious conservative girl once, I stopped because I didn't want to be with a religious conservative.

Probably my biggest regret with women, she was great otherwise
>>
I don't even know why any of you are arguing because you can debate all day but people will still cling to what they believe in unless they experience it (which is impossible due to gender, and even then prob wouldn't change anyone's opinion).
>>
>>35609193

how am I angry for pointing out differences in how each gender is treated?

you really dont think girls have it easier socially? I guarantee you if you had a vagina, you'd be getting laid more than you are now.
>>
>>35609141

[spoiler]this may actually be true[/spoiler]

the power of a divine deterrent against divorce/cheating/temptation is major
>>
File: right or left.png (759KB, 1050x627px) Image search: [Google]
right or left.png
759KB, 1050x627px
>>35609112
>I'm liberal, but I've started leaning more toward conservative women
Just wait till you start lifting.
>>
>>35609093
>history is basically a study on the success of whites
because thats what they did throughout history, its the most important shit. if you want to study other shit there's lots of specialized history but theirs is the most relevant
also i grew up the opposite, white guy in a poor area thats 80% nonwhite, usually the only white kid in classes etc. and i get to have spoiled rich white/asian girls going to school with daddys money to get a meme degree tell me about my privilege while i grew up in a shithole and wont be going to school because no money and no minority meme grants/scholarships
>>
>>35609196
I'm an liberal atheist too, but to be honest, once I got over the whole belief thing. I just sorta run with it. I enjoy the community, great group of people, you develop strong connections, and business relationships. The only thing is sorta got to fake it. If you can do that, then you're all right. I can fake it for her, and because of it the relationship is great. I know it comes off as dishonest, but my life is pretty good, because of it.
>>
>>35609150
H'es kind of right, you using sex as an achievement was stupid as fuck.
>>
>>35608355
same way tumblr got their stats about wage gap
>>
>>35609203
Probably!
>>
>>35609221
so
>>
File: Feminism: Not even once.png (192KB, 350x376px) Image search: [Google]
Feminism: Not even once.png
192KB, 350x376px
>>35609205
I do lift and am pretty fit. Not all liberals are beanpole hippies.
Though the fat acceptance movement is another reason I stay away from feminists. A non-feminist liberal woman might be all right, but a feminist woman will probably become fat in a few years (if she isn't already) to fight back against the patriarchy
>>
>>35608211
cool, but who is this druid fluid
>>
>>35609240

A feminist woman will have no second thoughts about robbing your ass blind after getting married, or claiming rape if things go sour

If a woman goes out of her way to label herself a "feminist" I consider that one of the most major red flags possible and avoid like the plague, leave it to some beta to get his life reamed by this bitch
>>
>>35609247
Sheryl Crow
>>
>>35609239
Nothing, just that. It's one the worst insults, because pretty much everyone has had sex or will have sex.
>>
>>35609211
well, the thing is that isn't true about history, a lot of other groups have done great things, we just hear how great the whites were. Our history, we learn about growing up is pretty selective. It wasn't tell college, where I was given a wide range of different historical views, that I realized this. I grew up poor too. A lot of white people do, but you're white, that still converse a advantage. I had my education paid for completely. Through scholar ships, and government grants.
>>
>>35609240
Jesus man what the fuck that picture fucked me up
>>
File: 1451515530842.jpg (29KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
1451515530842.jpg
29KB, 196x257px
>mfw I see all the salt in this thread
>>
>>35609264

You learned about "white history" because you live an European derived nation

seriously, if it bothers you so much go back to the land of your origin, where I'd wager they don't focus so much on another continent's history

The entirety of the college experience is geared towards sucking minority and female dick at this point, I could vent furrther
>>
I dont hate women, but I am kinda bitter that I have to work much harder than they do to succeed in life.

it's almost like inequality is a male problem, and femnists are full of shit...
>>
>>35609257
cmon familia
>>
>>35609285
go ahead, vent more. I disagree with you, given america is not just a "white country", but continue.
>>
File: left vs right.jpg (59KB, 557x336px) Image search: [Google]
left vs right.jpg
59KB, 557x336px
>>35609112
>>35609205
>>35609240
>>
>>35609299

It was created by white Europeans, and was heavily dominated by white Europeans up until the 1960's when they opened the southern floodgates and truly turned it "multicultural"

minorities get affirmative action and a better shot at good schools just because of their race, have special minority clubs and departments, minority/female grants and scholarships, inclusion and diversity programs, and get to march around and demand shit when they feel unhappy with something

as a white male in STEM I'm the least "privileged" from an institutional standpoint as I'm afforded none of these benefits

I'm not rich. I don't give a fuck about what other white people are doing. I thought we were going to stop judging people based off of the color of their skin?
>>
>>35609255
>major red flag
Me too. I used to think I could deal with it, but at least 90% of the time a woman goes out of her way to put "feminist" in a dating profile she's bad even by feminist standards. Automatic left-swipe on Tinder for that.
>>
>>35609299
not him, and im not an american either, but its a country founded by whites and was vast majority white until very recently. its a white country.

honestly i propose at this point that all POC can be free of our white oppression and tricknology by deporting all whites to our own country, and then building a big wall around it so we cant oppress anyone anymore
>>
File: Lebron.jpg (674KB, 2560x1918px) Image search: [Google]
Lebron.jpg
674KB, 2560x1918px
>>35609329
Lebron's a liberal. 6'8" too
>>
>>35609331

if you hire a white guy over a black guy, it's racist

if you use employment policies that prefer black people and hire a black guy that is less qualified than a white guy, it's progressive

isnt society fucking stupid?

but we're getting off topic. life is easier if you have a vagina. you might have to put out to get stuff, but fucking a guy (and women like sex too) is a lot easier than slaving away at a shitty job.
>>
>>35609361
>valuing the opinion of an athlete on politics
>implying young black conservatives exist
>>
>>35609331
America was dominated by native Americans originally. That is really where our history starts. And native Americans is really too general. They considered themselves different people. Mexicans literally owned 1/3 of the country. Blacks were getting shipped over here in the 1700-1800. The slave trade was a huge part of American history.

Ghetto's was formed by white people, basically forcing black people to move to a certain area together. You know I'm white too, but I'm just not in denial of facts. America was always pretty multicultural. Maybe only free white people were counted, but yea, there was different cultures.

I think we can stop judging by color the second. You see poverty rates proportional to the amount of people in the country.
>>
>>35609289
Gabby Epstein
>>
>>35609376
but... it was in response to >>35609329
Is valuing the opinion of a meme on politics somehow better?
>>
>>35608211
Desu, I started hating women once I started getting into evolutionary psychology.

Not gonna say that all women are cunts, but they certainly have a strong predisposition towards that end result.
>>
File: WASSUP.png (134KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
WASSUP.png
134KB, 400x500px
>>35609376
>>implying young black conservatives exist
*eh-heh*
>>
>>35609388
Stfu nobody cares
>>
>>35609368
Yeah, because absolutely no woman in the world has a job. Not a single one. They all just fuck for money. Not a single biological female on the entire planet Earth slaves away at a shitty job and pays their own bills. /s
>>
>>35609396
*tips fedora*
>>
>>35609407
why do you keep putting words in people's mouths. And go back to Reddit faggot
>>
>>35609407
They don't need to. A smart man makes a lot of money, a "smart" woman who doesn't want to work (and really, who does?) settles down with a smart man

>/s
back to reddit
>>
>>35609130

Move the fuck out of Manhattan then, you privileged fucking kike.

SJWs make tumblr posts about being jealous of other girls getting catcalled instead of them.

If you're a girl, stfu.

If you're a white knight, cuck, kill yourself.
>>
>>35609388

>that is really where our history starts

They didn't keep much of it. Major problem #1 with your complaint: they didn't keep anything close to the same level of detailed historical record Europeans did. What are you going to do, conjure history out of thin air? We focus on what's relevant and well sourced and that's primarily European and U.S. history.

>Mexicans literally owned 1/3 of the country

Of the territory. Not the country. lol

>Blacks were getting shipped over here in the 1700-1800. The slave trade was a huge part of American history.

And everyone is taught about that, for many grades.

>You know I'm white too
>Ghetto's was formed by white people

I find that dubious

whites were 90% of the country in 1950.

>I think we can stop judging by color the second. You see poverty rates proportional to the amount of people in the country.

So you're fine with racism when it benefits you? Neat. As for me, I've only ever been negatively affected by it and enjoyed none of this "privilege" I keep getting talked to about. When do I get to cash in my white privilege card?
>>
>>35608289
But wouldn't every guy want the female equivalent of a Chad as well? If we could get a girl with great genetics who looked great and wasn't as dumb as a bag of rocks then we would wife that shit up as well. So why the double standard?
>>
>>35609388
native americans didn't create the United States of America though, also in 1960 USA was 85.4% non-hispanic white. multicultural sure, but not really multiracial except for certain areas
>>
>>35609407

>/s

hahahahahaha

reddit you need to up your game
>>
>>35609432
Because virgins
>>
ITT: butthurt robots
>>
>>35609264
>A lot of white people do, but you're white, that still converse a advantage. I had my education paid for completely.

the fuck? he gets lighter skin and you get free tuition? how the fuck is this an advantage?
>>
>>35608634
>im a girl
Bullshit
Tits, timestamp
or GTFO
>>
>>35609407

as a man, I WISH that I could just fuck girls, and go shopping all day.

if you are a woman, that scenario is possible, and very common.

imagine: having all the things you want and all you need to do in return, is have sex that you like anyways. cool deal, no?
>>
>>35608753
>this line of thought
Bitches want the privledges of men, with out the suffering of men
Fuck no. Faggots like you give them those privledges and then try to talk shit about anyone who says thats fucked up with bullshit like "be a man". Fuck you
Its white knighting faggots like you that make the world shit
>>
>>35609431
you probably already do. I know I do. I didn't really learn about the slave trade until college. You learn about it in passing in high school. College is where they really go into, how i came about, the mechanics of it. Either way, agree to disagree. I'm going to bed.
>>
>>35609465
Very common? I don't know a single woman living that lifestyle...

Only the top 0.0001% of women live a life anything like that.
>>
>>35608817
>women have expectations
Like expecting to do nothing and get everything
Expecting to be fat and ugly and score Zyzz's
>>
So my whole life I was a tomboy. Not the cool type. The autist type. Very tall. Braces. Probably actual high functioning autism. I wanted to be a boy because of what you guys are saying about women. Never let a guy hold a door open, never let a guy buy me a drink. I knew it at a young age. Meet guy years later. Decide to give it a chance. Try to be girly at times. Become submissive stay at home college student. Still awkward but genuinely sexually attracted to him. Want to make him happy. Try to be girly for him and only him but still be myself. Go after the more autistlike girls. Not the attentionwhore type.
>>
>>35609010
If I wanted to get a boyfriend/get laid I can literally get it asap within 30 mins from now. Literally that is how easy my opposite gender game is right now. I'm no being cocky, just stating the truth since my social media is filled with messages and in real life I have many people approaching/creeping me in person and social medias. If I was a promiscuous person I would be living a dream life for some people. All of that just because I'm a female lifter. But my mental issue, my busy life schedule and my personality prohibits me from doing those. My point is that women do live their life on easy mode if they take care of themselves, even if they are ugly as shit they still would be having some level of ease mode. Like I said it's just the way it is. But when we get around 40~60 we're pretty screwed though.
>>
>>35609448
i'm white.
>>
>>35609489

I learned about the slave trade in elementary school at a run of the mill public school
>>
>>35609492

most girls dont pay for anything

hot girls literally dont

guess who picks up the tab?
>>
>>35609505
ok, tell how it happened.
>>
>>35609484
i personally give them these privileges do i?

who do you think is the bigger "faggot":

- the guy crying because oh no my lifes to hard i want to be a girl
- or the guy that accepts what hes been given and makes the most out of it.

keep crying you little weak cunt. maybe one day daddy will pay for the sex change op so you can fulfill all your greatest desires.
>>
>>35609508
Get a job then pussy
>>
>>35609508
There's a difference between a guy buying you drinks and a guy paying all your bills + buying you a house + buying everything you want or need. Only the finest women have the latter.
>>
>>35609512

im a man, I have to.

that is the whole point. girls dont need to work, they can have everything they want handed to them. men on the other hand, need to actually earn things.
>>
>>35609521
I literally know a handful of stay at home moms. Who fucking cares? You're a whiny bitch
>>
>>35609510

African slaves were sent to European colonies in the New World to work on various plantations
>>
you dumb fucks. stop going for american girls, go for foreign girls. they arent annoying, entitled and bitchy
>>
File: kloss and i.jpg (98KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
kloss and i.jpg
98KB, 426x600px
>>35609465
That doesn't mean anything to girls. Women do not value hookups man, you guys need to understand this.

Men crave sex, women crave relationships and emotional support (drama too).
Women say "well we like sex too", they do not CRAVE it like guys do.

Who watches more porn, men or women?
Who watches more soap operas, "reality" TV shows and dramas, men or women?

>>35609492
Nigga every girl at my university lives that lifestyle

>>35609518
>Only the finest women have the latter.
smartest*
If you have a vagina and you're working you're doing life wrong.
>>
>>35609529
A stay at home mom who takes care of kids and cleans house is different from someone who gets everything paid for, any shoes/clothes/vacations/etc she wants.
>>
>>35609529

no, moms actually do work

im talking single girls who just spend their day on instagram, doing nothing of note.
>>
>>35609501
I'd say earlier around 30-35. Y'all get ugly as fuck around then
>>
>>35609537

>women crave relationships and emotional support

wrong.

they want men because they want status and money.
>>
File: image.png (180KB, 441x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180KB, 441x370px
>>35609537
This nigger gets it. Women have easy mode for short term sex but when it comes to long term and we don't commit we fuck them up family ayy lmao nobody plays by the rules you feel me
>>
>>35608511

simply through fucking google you can find information that shows what you're blathering about is 100% wrong.

over 80% of men will reproduce

over 80% of women will reproduce.

your stats are LITERALLY the wrong way around.
>>
>>35609431
Why would you care? Regular black guys don't cash that card in. Normal people usually don't give a fuck its just the storm front gags on here and their sjw counterparts.
>>
>>35609536

Yes, they are.
>>
>>35609571
link me senpai
>>
>>35609537
Also, you can go after a weirdo girl with a high sex drive. My bf no longer watches porn or masturbates because I take care of that for him. I do in fact crave it. And I'm not ugly. Not gorgeous. But a lot of girls want sex as much as guys and more.
>>
>>35609550
And most of you would probably have to deal with women around that age when you got to that settling stage of your lives. Some men on the other hand are like wine, as they age they get better.
>>
>>35609589

>go after a girl with a high sex drive and who is attractive, and isnt crazy

i'd have better luck finding a unicorn fucking a dodo
>>
>>35609582

"Eighty-seven percent of women become parents during their working
lives. 3
3. Jane Waldfogel, "The Effect of Children on Women�s Wages," American
Sociological Review 62 (1997): 209.

Similarly, 81 percent of men become fathers at some point in their
lives. See Nancy E. Dowd, Redefining Fatherhood (New York: New York
University Press, 2000)"

source:
American Association of University Professors
http://www.aaup.org/statements/REPORTS/re01fam.htm

Similar percentages are reported by the US Department of Health &
Human Services

Percentage of adults ages 45 and older who have ever had a biological
child (2000)
Males: 84%
Females: 86%

source:
US Department of Health & Human Services
"Charting Parenthood: A Statistical Portrait of Fathers and Mothers in
America"
http://fatherhood.hhs.gov/charting02/introduction.htm#Who

Of course, these percentages do not include the adults ages 45 and
older who have not yet had their first child but eventually do so.
However, against the population as a whole, such people aren't going
to be statistically significant.

The number of births to women 45 to 54 years old was 4,565 in 2000.
source: Associated Press
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld/sunnews/2642279.htm

4,565 births represents only a tiny percentage of the total births in
the U.S., and it is even less significant for purposes of this
question when you consider that many of those mothers were not
first-time mothers. And while men older than 45 can and do father
children, the percentage of men who become first-time fathers at 45 or
older is very small.

Also see:
ABC News
"Eighty percent of Americans today become parents."
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/living/Healthology/women_nochildren1020603.html

"Canadian research suggests that around 11 percent of men will not
have children."
source: Teendads.org.za
http://www.teendads.org.nz/fatherandchild/fcarchives/issue08/blended.html
>>
File: 1452120513777.jpg (30KB, 361x422px) Image search: [Google]
1452120513777.jpg
30KB, 361x422px
Tbhfam, most of the 4chan fags here are getting mad at you because you're not conforming to their hugbox of hate. This site is basically the same as tumblr, but on the opposite side of the spectrum. Two sides of the same coin. The truth hurts.
>>
>>35609598

>settling down

>2016

and losing half your shit?

lol no
>>
>>35609589
>girl with a high sex drive
You have no idea how much I want this. Last chick I was with barely wanted to fuck, didn't like to give head, and didn't even like getting fingered that often. She was how I described earlier- mainly wanted emotional support.

It suck, I was ready to make her cum 3x a day and vice versa
>>
>>35609602
feed your girl Anavar and bam she'll get horny and little bit decent looking.
>>
>>35609602
I didn't say not crazy. That's the thing. You have to find the ones that have a type of crazy that you can work with.
>>
>>35609612
I never said I would
>>
File: 1411103160351.jpg (41KB, 377x429px) Image search: [Google]
1411103160351.jpg
41KB, 377x429px
As much as I hate the fact that I don't have the ability to just open my legs and then get everything I want, dude, it's shitty, but being a man, although more difficult is WAY more rewarding.

>virtually no fear of rape
>don't feel afraid walking around
>can make legitimate gains
>bigger, faster, stronger than the opposite sex
>people respect you more automatically than a woman (depending on where you go or who you talk to)
>actually have power

Because we don't have the ability to whore ourselves out, which sucks, but it's also great because that means we actually have to try in life. At first glance that might seem like a shitty deal, but we're the ones being educated, growing as people, actually having a life of our own and having our own TRUE power, not borrowed power.

Still hate women, though. After getting laid and out of a relationship, I'm finally comfy because I'm not a virgin anymore. Do I want to have sex with girls? Fuck yeah, but I don't care as much anymore and put that shit on the backburner. I figure that just doing your own thing and waiting for one to find you would just be better.
>>
>>35609608
I think I explained my first post wrong
>eventually become parents
>eventually
>after I am done fucking the hot guys I will eventually settle down in my thirties to become stable
>>
>>35609615
Honestly what I would recommend is a girl who has a combination of borderline personality disorder traits (will crave sex) and some ocd traits (will not be as promiscuous and impulsive as regular borderline and will do well with structure)
>>
>>35609617

kinda need to find a girl first

filtering out all the crazies and girls with issues is the hard part
>>
File: nigga what.png (205KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
nigga what.png
205KB, 505x431px
>>35609635
tf? Are you tryna get me killed?
>>
>>35609611
>This site is basically the same as tumblr, but on the opposite side of the spectrum.
This. 4chan has boiled down to an echo chamber of hate. I wouldn't recommend browsing here if you have trouble connecting to people in the real world because this place will only give you bad habits and a distorted view on things.
>>
>>35609432
never take advice about women off autists for 4chin. 90% of the people here have no real experience with grills.
>>
>>35609632

that's 100% you injecting your own insecurities & repeating a narrative sold to you by r/redpill.

is there some truth? sure.

attractive is great, but the idea only 20% of men are breeding is so fucking laughable.

its hilarious how easy it is to sell you guys a narrative, I mean seriously this was a stat extrapolated by a genetic diversity study that showed more women reproduced than men.

redpill extrapolated that to mean -- in the 21st century -- only 20% of men will ever fuck a woman.

and you just bought into it .. because ..?
>>
>>35609638
Before anavar my sex drive was non existent. During my cycle my sex drive was extremely high to the point that I had to stop working and sit on a toilet and hide myself. I think effect of that really depends on people since everyone's body is different but it was mind blowing for me. And yes, it might make the crazies even more crazy, but might be fun in bed.
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>tfw no qt3.14 redpilled asian steroidgf
WHY
EVEN
LIFT
>>
>>35609651
I didn't say only 20% will be fucking women, I said 20% will be fucking the most/ALL of them. The rest still have sex, but not as much
>>
>>35609646
A straight up borderline yes. But I'm talking about one that is hard to spot because they aren't social and outgoing. They behave more like an autist because of the ocd. Once they put their attention on you....if you can fuck them and dominate them and make that a spiritual experience they will worship you. Just gotta be consistent.
>>
>>35609647
4chan tends to attract a certain type of person that fulfill at least one of these qualities. These people are:
1. Social rejects
2. Ugly
3. Have some form of mental illness or autism
4. Bitter about their virginity or something else
5. Underaged edge kids

Most of these people tend to be white for some reason
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 640x883px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 640x883px
Everything shut the fuck up and let's talk about real problems.

Why is there CORRIN in Smash Bros but no SNAKE?
>>
>>35609662

still doesnt help me find someone

I have the drive to match, but noone to play with so to speak. probably a good thing though, allows me to focus on training. a gf would probably ruin my progress.
>>
>>35609667
>>
>>35609669

yes senpai

620 million men are fucking all the 3.1 billion women in the world.
>>
>>35608698
are u sure man? i tried to act like an asshole on pof ya kno "i want to fuck and thats it" sort of guy, but im so bad at conversing like a normal person and im so awkward. even tho i got a few matches i deleted my pof account a day after making it, it just felt so weird idk how talk to a girl in to just having sex

u guys say stop being the nice guy and stop putting pussy on the pedestal but idk how else to act...
>>
>>35609718
>implying this PUA shit you read on the web works
>>
File: image.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167KB, 636x426px
>>35609703
im sorry family this thread is shit and nothing will get resolved on a Japanese anime forum. I do have a legitimate question, though.

Why are Americans so obsessed with height? It's a pretty common theme in this board too
>>
>>35609718
These is your problem, acting out of your character.
>>
>>35609718
The key to getting women is literally see/treat them as a side mission/rest stop. They don't want to be the main thing in your life. I don't know how to explain it any easier than that
>>
>>35609718

girls dont want a guy that is desperate

but they also want someone attractive

99% of luck on those sites is in your pictures. everyone is superficial at their core. personality is just what keeps someone interested.
>>
>>35608321
And ugly guys on /fit/ think they deserve a cutie. It goes both ways.
>>
>>35608523
Fuck you

Rape is waaaaaay less worse than what men go up against
>>
>>35609780

i'd bet you that most guys would be willing to settle for an average girl, more than a girl would be willing to settle for an average guy.

this is why entitlement is a problem. noone deserves anything, but girls feel as if they are a prize to be won, and deserve only the best.

rarely will girls settle for an ugly guy.
>>
>>35609780
but guys can definitely date up, a little charm and niceness is all you need baby, personal experience.
>>
>>35609736
>>35609751
this is also what throws me off. cheekie (woman i think) is telling em to just be myself (which is a nice meek guy) but thats boring to girls right? and then theres anon (im pretty sure is a guy) who's telling me to not treat girls like the princesses i think some of them are... man what is wrong with me... too many conflicting thoughts and outside opinions...
>>
>>35609361
He's black, of course he's gonna be liberal
>>
>>35609817
Merge them nigga. Cheekie and I are right. Why would you treat a girl like a princess? What has she done? Have looks? Nigger there's hot girls everywhere. Just treat women how you would your little sister or a child and life gets easier
>>
>>35609785
This. At least women get valued for their looks.

Average guys don't get valued for looks or for fucking anything. Then they get to get blasted apart on the front lines of every war in history while women sat in the back and diddled their fucking pussies.
>>
>>35609410
Just saying, shit makes sense.
>>
I have a friend who has done so much better than I have with women pretty much since I met him in grade 7. Im 25 now.

It used to piss me off, because he's mostly an asshole to girls, constantly ignores their texts, blows them off if he's not into it, always makes jokes at their expense and still always ends up getting with the cutest girl, usually the one I had my eye on. He matches with anyone he wants to on Tinder and constantly has girls asking him to chill with him. It's silly.

I get that you guys are mad, it's no fun not getting attention. I used to be pissed about it. But sooner or later I had to look in the mirror and face reality. My buddy is in great shape, works hard, can hold a conversation and joke around with anyone, and generally gives off this dgaf attitude. I was kinda chubby, lazy, not very social and constantly depressed or angry about something. I wouldn't want to date the female version of me. So why in the fuck should I expect blondie to pay me any attention when she has better options, and not just physically either. I wasn't very fun to be around. Working on improving all that now for the past while and I can tell you as cheesy as it sounds it does get better.

If you want a 10, hell an 8 you have to be one yourself. You don't wanna hear this but that involves hard work and dedication, stuff that real cute girl works on all the time, even if you don't see it. Yes it sucks sometimes. It's also the way it is, regardless of if it's "how it should be."

Anyways, went on a bit of a rant there but I just see my old self in so many of your posts. Don't waste your time on all this negative shit. Life sucks, people suck, and circumstances suck enough as is. The only thing you can control is you. Change yourself for the better and you change your position in life. I've been there myself. Still getting there.
>>
>>35609817

You will always get this, because no two guys will pull off the same approach the exact same way and no two women will be receptive to exactly the same thing.
>>
File: Führer.jpg (352KB, 500x774px) Image search: [Google]
Führer.jpg
352KB, 500x774px
>>35609611
>>35609647
>>35609683
>4chan
>like Tumblr
Not at all. This is the only mainstream place where "dissenting" opinions can be freely expressed and people will have discussion without relying on some upboat/like system to boost their argument.

The fact that there are people in this thread saying that women have it easy AND people saying that "they don't have it easy, they would rather have x" proves this.

Even /pol/ can have some independent thoughts now and then
>>
Complaining that "women have it easier" is pathetic, the reason you hate women is because you're a resentful man child
>>
File: 1452528772316.jpg (107KB, 540x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1452528772316.jpg
107KB, 540x1166px
>>35609799
>i'd bet you that most guys would be willing to settle for an average girl, more than a girl would be willing to settle for an average guy.
>noone deserves anything, but girls feel as if they are a prize to be won, and deserve only the best.
This, desu.
>>
>>35609840
/thread
>>
>>35609817
Just treat them like your best friend, but don't ever trust them.
>>
>>35609817

girls are just boys with a pussy

stop treating them as if they are special, they are merely people like you and me.
>>
>>35608227
Maybe you realize how awful you are at bringing out their depths.

>>35608468
>femanons' go-to response when we get a thread calling out women on their shit
>>did a girl reject you?
>>V-VIRGIN!
>nope, thanks for proving that you are only worth your vagina though.
Is calling them a virgin not a relevant reply? Is sex not great enough to shelf any potential negativity? If you don't rapport with a woman, can't you just move on and enjoy your interesting life?
>>
>>35609611
>>35609647
>>35609683
FUCK YOU BLUEPILL NIGGERS
SHITSKIN TUMBLRINAS DETECTED
>>
>>35609857
I love women family, but they do have it easier. Life is pretty good if you're a popular dude though, girls really don't care what you look like and will fuck anyway because no one will turn heads.
>>
File: height.jpg (74KB, 656x535px) Image search: [Google]
height.jpg
74KB, 656x535px
>>35608211
>>
>>35609840
FUCK YOU NIGGER
MEN DONT NEED TO IMPROVE THEMSELVES
THIS IS JUST BULLSHIT TO PANDER TO 4CHANS SHADOW CABINET OF SLUTS
>>
>>35609878
>>35609893
This is one of you tumblrinas pretending to be a guy trying to make every other male opinion in this thread look like shit. I can literally smell this from a mile away.
>>
is it possible to find an attractive girl that isnt a drama queen or uses me for my money? not that I have a lot of it, anyway.

I just feel like dating is pointless in the age of "swipe right cause you arent willing to put the effort into a relationship".
>>
File: ssbeachFINAL1.png (940KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ssbeachFINAL1.png
940KB, 1024x768px
>>35609883
>>
>>35609867
They fucking wish lmao

Women will never be on our level, anon
>>
File: decker-engaged-1.jpg (327KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
decker-engaged-1.jpg
327KB, 600x812px
>>35609909
>>
>>35609835
>Just treat women how you would your little sister or a child and life gets easie

i really like this advice think ill do tht

>>35609840
are u sure it isnt just because your friend had a good looking face? i feel as tho thats wat attracts girls most rather than being an asshole
>>
>>35609873
>Maybe you realize how awful you are at bringing out their depths.
>you're responsible for making them interesting

>Is calling them a virgin not a relevant reply?
No, it really isn't. No more than if some girl complained about men and all you said was "lol whore"
>>
File: 1332698057082.jpg (40KB, 444x450px) Image search: [Google]
1332698057082.jpg
40KB, 444x450px
>>35609916
>>
>>35609916
>>
File: against thelaw.jpg (168KB, 711x722px) Image search: [Google]
against thelaw.jpg
168KB, 711x722px
>>35609929
>>
>>35608468
>what they really want
More like what you really want

Look decent, dress nicely, be able to hold a decent conversation and have a source of income.
>>
>>35609932
is that jojan?
>>
File: jessieJames1.jpg (49KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
jessieJames1.jpg
49KB, 478x640px
>>35609939
lmfAaaaaaaaaaaoffff

>pic related
is what girls want. and nothing short of it either
>>
>>35609902
THIS IS TRUE YOU HAVE DISCOVERED THE SECRET TUMBLR DIRECTIVE
NOW IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO DIE
*UNSHEATHES JEZEBEL CLICKBAIT ARTICLE*

TAKE THIS!!
>>
>>35609939

>have a source of income

why isnt this expected of women, though?
>>
>>35609939
>not aiming for perfection
That's now how men do it. You should strive to become as "chad Thundercock" as possible
>>
>>35609946
this is the guy they "want".
>>
>>35609927
>what is rapport
If you were having sex with a girl and she did something you didn't like, would you call her boring? Isn't there something inherent that you're there for? So, you should be able to bring it out.

>No, it really isn't
So, he has absolutely no security issues by stereotyping half the population?
>>
>>35609946
Senpai I'm literally 5'7 and black and my girlfriend kinda looks like this. Probably because I always hang with white people though
>>
File: SSbeachposter.png (2MB, 1024x866px) Image search: [Google]
SSbeachposter.png
2MB, 1024x866px
>>35609946
>>
>>35609946
That girl kinda looks like white trash
>>
>>35609857
Seriously this. Tons of people "have it easier" in life; folks born to better educated families, folks who discovered their passions / talents at a going age, folks who are flat out luckier, etc. The world is a big place with plenty of people who are better than you at everything using any metric you can reasonably conceive of. And in the end achieving greatness, or failing that just happiness and a bit of wealth, or failing that at least a sense of meaning and a reason for existing, is partially out of our control. So despite trying out hardest and doing our best, we inevitably fail and die and are forgotten.

But the point of becoming an adult is to not let those facts get you down, keep you from trying your best, or give you a reason to be bitter and hateful. Grow up kids, the universe has no reason to confirm to your idea of fairness.
>>
File: 1325205752247.png (90KB, 651x481px) Image search: [Google]
1325205752247.png
90KB, 651x481px
>>35608211

>This thread

PIC RELATED
>>
>>35609922
nah, his face is average as they come. he's not ugly but he's no model either. i'm not saying being an asshole is necessarily a good thing, he's not always one. what attracts girls is a combination of everything. in shape + not ugly face + competent at work + easy to talk to and fun to be around = girls wanting to be around him. It's a vibe they get from all his attributes. Girl's put off the same vibes, everyone does. She can have a 10/10 face but if she's got nothing else going for her and is a boring person forget about it. It's never just one thing.

you can work out and get the body of your dreams but if you still can't hold a conversation or are awkward to be around, etc. etc. you are going to have a lonely life.
>>
>>35609981
>>35609857
Only adults in this thread. Now let's grab a drink mates
>>
>>35609988
this desu
>>
>>35609981
>not let those facts get you down, keep you from trying your best, or give you a reason to be bitter and hateful
How? This is very hard to do
>>
>>35610012
for me it was mostly realizing i have no control over most of those facts and never will. you can't do anything about all that or change it. and yeah, it's hard to do.
>>
>>35610012
Be a man. Men are the cornerstone of society, whether SJWs will tell you or not. You just have to adapt, dude. It may not seem fair, but life isn't fair. We have to deal with hardships but it makes us tolerate little things that other people can't. That's what makes being a guy cool as fuck
>>
File: fairytale.jpg (119KB, 651x538px) Image search: [Google]
fairytale.jpg
119KB, 651x538px
>>35609999
>>
>>35609946
You have cuck fantasies.

>>35609950
It is for me. What type of chicks are you dating bro? Try dating a woman that already has a career.

>>35609955
I should try to become what you want me to become? Ayy lmao
>>
File: 1427056643276.jpg (136KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1427056643276.jpg
136KB, 894x894px
a lot of you sound beyond bitter, try hanging out with some females, a lot of them have similar problems, can't get into a relationship, men who date them just for their pussy, being talked down to because you're a women
then again I'm from less developed country and have female friends, I don't see women as a frickin enemy as you do
also life isn't fair, you are not entitled to anything because you lift
>>
>>35610012
Do thoughts of things not being fair or whatever actually prevent you from doing things that you consider meaningful in life?
>>
>>35608970
what appears 'stupid' to you is meaningful to them, your problems, the shit that bothers you, is a result of your success or failure to fulfill your own biological imperatives. the fact you dont understand their problems only means that you dont understand what it is to be female, just as they do not understand or sympathise with what it is to be a male (a failure of a male)
>>
File: 1320966525947.jpg (253KB, 1620x695px) Image search: [Google]
1320966525947.jpg
253KB, 1620x695px
>>35610027
>>
>>35609958
How many pics of this dude did you save? We are all starting to see youve got a hard on for this guy
>>
File: 1339550242907.jpg (451KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1339550242907.jpg
451KB, 700x1024px
>>35610032
>>
File: 1339550155116.jpg (365KB, 700x857px) Image search: [Google]
1339550155116.jpg
365KB, 700x857px
>>35610054
>>
File: 1309912609467.jpg (410KB, 848x737px) Image search: [Google]
1309912609467.jpg
410KB, 848x737px
>>35610068
>>35610054
>>
>>35610057
>your pictures
Ayy lmao
>>
The amount of /r9k/ and Miscogyny crossposting is getting out of hand
>>
>>35609960
>If you were having sex with a girl and she did something you didn't like, would you call her boring? Isn't there something inherent that you're there for? So, you should be able to bring it out.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>So, he has absolutely no security issues by stereotyping half the population?

Broad strokes paint the fence faster. Immediately resorting to calling someone a virgin is no different than what he did.
>>
File: FIXED1.jpg (107KB, 539x720px) Image search: [Google]
FIXED1.jpg
107KB, 539x720px
>>35610075
>>
>>35610057
>>35610068
Where are these from?
>>
File: 1328852607037.jpg (249KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1328852607037.jpg
249KB, 1600x1200px
>>35610077
im /fit/ from the year 2009. Temporal disturbance
>>
>>35610075
>Know Yourself
WITH MY WOES
>>
Be woman, 6/10 on good day but fit
antisocial autismo but still make it to gym, don't talk to anyone, no guy ever talks to me
no one ever approaches or starts conversations with me, not that I bat lashes or wear sports bras. Have vageen, no one gives a shit, life continues...
Don't know what magical world you live in where you imagine vagina gets you everything.
>>
I literally only talk to females because it either attracts the attention of other females or because I want to fuck one.

I literally cannot stand talking to women. They never have any real opinions, they aren't interested in pretty much anything, and just cannot have an in depth conversation about any topic.

If I wasn't so thirsty all the time, I wouldn't even talk to women.
>>
File: 1303156024050.jpg (454KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1303156024050.jpg
454KB, 1275x1650px
>>35610094
I am old /fit/. of the eldest gods. the gods with no name
>>
>>35610113
terrible example, im sure u get hit on at school or at the grocery store. some guys go out of their way to do something unnecessary for your attention

the reason nothing happens at the gym is because guys dont want to be labels as a creeper and or reported to staff and possibly kicked out of the gym.

dont try to act your on our level
>>
This thread is gay like airsoft and skinny jeans
>>
File: 1339551094345.jpg (310KB, 700x833px) Image search: [Google]
1339551094345.jpg
310KB, 700x833px
>>35610135
my innvocation is almost over. I must return now to the 00's. goodbye nu-fit. when my generation of gods was killed by the cuck-lords, only small bits of our essence remained, and it takes great energy to invoke me to this age of KEK

>squats and oats
>tinytrip
>dolan duck
>ss isnt a troll

i came from the age before the all-cuck
the all cuck is all that is left
all things are cuck in the future
all things cuck
cucked

>GOODBY......
>>
>>35610151
Only attention I get is from another women because they love how I dress for some reason or get asked for money in the middle of the store or on the streets.
I do not want to sound like I seek attention, the point is having vagina doesn't buy you easy ticket to everything.
>>
>>35610151
Or a few other things. She could be a 4/10 or less and not know it. (Not likely.) She could dress in baggy clothes or male clothes. I typically wear baggy or male type clothes because they are comfortable and I also do not like being perceived as attractive. If you don't want people to look at you, you can really put off the right vibe.
>>
>>35610168
I want more of these please, timelord.
>>
>>35610083
>What the fuck are you talking about?
You get nothing by being upset. If you've yet to imagine that you can make "boring" people interesting, how can you say it's a them problem?

>Immediately resorting to calling someone a virgin is no different than what he did.
Except, it's logical where what he's saying is whimsical and emotional. He sounds like a little bitch. I don't.
>>
>>35610194
top cuck, KEKed hard, fangoat
but do elaborate on those infographics a little bit more
>>
>>35610187
>>35610188
u two act as if guys activly ignore you but you know even on a bad day one or two guys has tried to flirt with you or get on your good side.

face it, you guys have life easier than we do. if you two were to make a tindr, your number of matches would go through the roof whereas guys like me have to spend all day for that right lighting and a decent bio just to get a at least 20 matches.

kill yourselves.
>>
>>35610187

>having vagina doesn't buy you easy ticket to everything.

I think the point of lots of anons in this thread is that having a vagina skews your view on what 'easy' and 'hard' actually even mean.
>>
>>35610236
Yes, but that is not what I want. I have basically always wanted to be male without having a penis and without being a lesbian. I want my appearance and looks NOT to matter. I don't want it to be easier. But living like that is what made me into the autist that I am today.
>>
>>35610236
But yes, I agree that the normal ife would be easier for me to attain. But a life with depth, meaning, goals, etc is probably equally hard for everyone.
>>
File: 1447592254377.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1447592254377.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>35608288
this
really nobody??
>>
>>35608288
>>35610287
Equals and opposites. Girls potentially get less involvement as well.
>>
>>35609016
>misogyny/10
>>
>>35610307
Guy is always worried woman only wants him for his money/status.
Girl is always worried man only wants her for her looks.
Having good looks is mostly genetics.
Having money/status is partially how you were born but also what you make of it. Seems damaging to both sexes in different ways.
>>
If I am to lose everything I have, there are no white knights thirsting for pussy to rescue me, I would be living under the bridge and no magical vagina to save me it doesn't work like that in real life you watching too many cam girl.
>>
>>35610347
if u were to make some seriously gloomy post on reddit or even 4chan about 5 years ago, u bet ur ass there would WKs all over ur musty clit, but nowadays, we know how u fags are. ur only intention as far as guys are concered is to suck the life out of everything a man does, including whats in his wallet
>>
>>35609839
>maymay "science"
>makes sense
You must be so enlightened, desu senpai
>>
>>35610236

>20 matches

top kek

I only signed up last week and i've got 43 matches and five dates lined up.

Protip: your main pic needs a cute baby animal in it.
>>
Shutting this down.

The extreme negativity, mysogany, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.

The reality here is: OP found a woman he loves and wanted to marry. Did it in an unconventional venue, and was a success. Good for him! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of beig a dick...

The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin mass banning for those comments when I see them. So knock it off.
>>
>>35610472
lol
>>
>>35608596
the female birds that are bind to the strong, fast males that get there first and have big plentiful territory does not have to be unfaithful, anon.
its the ones that are less fortunate that try and cheat to get superior reproductive chances male or female...
>>
>>35610194
>>35610233
http://humoncomics.com/archive/animal-lives
>>
>>35608462
>They aren't inherently valuable
but they are.
wombs are scarce. cocks arent.
>>
File: bondage-spider.jpg (235KB, 700x986px) Image search: [Google]
bondage-spider.jpg
235KB, 700x986px
>>35610514
Thanks....
pic related is my relationship:
>>
>>35609684
Aren't there like 5 Fire Emblem characters already? Why the fuck would you bring some literally who instead of someone like Snake? At least we get Bayo.
>>
>>35608830
>If you just focus on improving yourself, whether in your career, physique, intellect, or hobbies, but ONLY for yourself and not for the sake of impressing women, you will get women.

no. you will just end up as a friendless outcast and loner.
source: been there, done that.
>>
File: 1446060853108.jpg (172KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446060853108.jpg
172KB, 800x800px
>>35610566

tfw no qt spider gf to tie up
>>
>>35610514
10x, friend
>>
>>35610472
Shut up faggot.
>>
>>35609873
>Is sex not great enough to shelf any potential negativity?

Fuck no it's not. Everyone between the age of twelve and dead wants to fuck at any given moment, you can literally just ask people if they want to fuck and get a yes within ten tries, assuming you're in any kind of shape to be giving advice here. It's worth exactly as much hassle as it requires and it doesn't require any at all, you just don't know that yet so you're willing to make all kinds of concessions. It's not great enough to shelf anything, it's just something you do.
>>
>>35609432
The thing is most guys aren't given the chance so we don't feel entitled to it.
>>
I'm sticking to 4 things for life:

>fleshlights
>strippers
>escorts
>masturbation

Why would I bother with the emotional, legal and financial risks of associating with modern women?
>>
>>35610246

Bingo.
>>
>>35611868
I got a vasectomy when I was 21 and my sub is infertile. She knows I'm never, ever, ever going to marry her or do anything that would give her power over me, but she's okay with it, and does pretty much whatever I say in any capacity.

They're out there, you just have to be patient, and dodge all the sirens and succubi in the meantime.
>>
>>35610045
Made me smile, some of them fits me

We're all gonna make it
>>
>>35610607
this
Thread posts: 360
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.