[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT foods that keep your cut diet interesting and filling while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: diet-meals.jpg (196KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
diet-meals.jpg
196KB, 1600x1067px
ITT foods that keep your cut diet interesting and filling while being low calorie as possible.

I like eating carrots with some lite ranch or an apple, plus lots of water.

fruit and white bread pls go
>>
almonds are good to snack on all day, I eat a handfull every few minutes, just started my cut, don't have a scale but I feel like I'm losing a lot
>>
>>35607973
>white bread
>not eating double protein bread
>>
>>35607983
LOL almonds are one of the highest calorie dense foods out there. not sure if b8ing
>>
>>35608005
yes obviously I'm aware but they're very low carb so perfect for cutting still, I'm doing that keto shit.
>>
>>35608013
>keto
Expect to be driven off /fit/ with torches and pitchforks with that shit

they can't handle it
>>
>>35608025
yes I hear /fit/ is against it even though it obviously works, I'm just eating these almonds all day and I'm fine, it's actually the only thing I'm eating because I'm new and don't know what else to get yet
>>
>>35607973
That poor salmon, what did it do to deserve that?
>>
>>35608054
Just focus on yer meats and veggies
Throw in some dairy too (be careful of sodium and cals)

Almonds are good for snacks but if you get tired of them you could just eat meat slices, jerkey, veggies and dip

just google keto recipes and you'll get a plethora of shit
>>
>>35608054
shit bait, but you still made me enraged so well done faggot
>>
>>35608072
I'm a vegan so no fish meat or vegetables for me, trying to decide on the next nut I'm adding to my diet.
>>
fat free greek yogurt with almonds and blueberries

thats a meal champ
>>
File: tumblr_nzgv4b6pnf1tsede8o1_1280.jpg (66KB, 720x485px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzgv4b6pnf1tsede8o1_1280.jpg
66KB, 720x485px
steamed broccoli is really good with a little olive oil and garlic. also zucchini. steamed or grilled veggies are awesome and don't need a ton of oil or seasoning. and theyre low calorie and very filling.

i like tofu chunks. i like coconut milk yogurt, the greek kind has a lot of fiber. little oatmeal bars or raw food bars are good. i eat a low of raw salads which don't have a lot of calories.

eating a plain old banana makes me feel bored and sad. dark chocolate, like 75% cacao and up, is awesome.

i also like raw sprouted almonds and sunflower seeds, they have them for cheap in whole foods bulk.
>>
I'm doing IF from 8pm till 12 then I eat a big bowl of salad with no dressing and a big can of tuna with chilli oil and Greek yogurt after, then snack on beans when I'm hungry and end the day with chicken and veggies after the gym.. am i gonna make it?
>>
>>35608113
I know the feels man, Im a breathatarian and I need to bulk but everyone says eat more. I cant do that but no one ever tells me how to get what I want with my totally necessary dietary limitations.
>>
>>35607983
Are you remembering to activate your almonds?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.