[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/. Poorfag here. So a few days ago I ordered a CPU +

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1447366286133.jpg (648KB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
1447366286133.jpg
648KB, 1280x1912px
Hey /fit/. Poorfag here.
So a few days ago I ordered a CPU + mobo + ram to upgrade my old ass computer.

However as things turn out, it seems that I will be left with way too little cash if i buy that stuff.
Question is:

Should I cancel my upgrading of my computer in order to be able to surely afford
1: renewal of gym membership
2: chalk ,straps, + other gym necessities
3: roids.

what should I do /fit/?
>>
who is that
>>
>>35605654
>straps
>gym necessities
>>
File: 1449209057210.jpg (80KB, 569x749px) Image search: [Google]
1449209057210.jpg
80KB, 569x749px
>>35605660
I do not know my friend.
>>
>>35605654
If your old ass computer works and does what you want it too then I would go gym membership first, or find cheaper gym and do both
>>
>>35605654
If you have to ask, you're not gonna make it so might as well keep the computer forget about lifting.
>>
>>35605654
do you do work on your computer ? music ? I dont even wanna ask gaming...

If its not work neccessaryy than its a no brainer, go to the gym.

>also ditch straps and chalk for money gains
>>
>>35605705
no mate you see the thing is even if i get the computer i will most likely be able to afford the membership but it might delay me for like a month or so and it will really stress me financially. Also i wont be able to afford new chalk,straps OR my beginner cycle, which will really fuck my shit up.

i aint givin up lifting that easy.
>>
>>35605654
brehs...
>>
>>35605728
i do all three of those..however after a few tricks it seems my pc can last me a couple years more..even if struggling a bit. i guess i'll cancel, you guys are right.
>>
>>35605761
remember to commit sudoku after making this awful shitpost.
>>
>>35605761
How the fuck is 20 or 30 bucks for a gym membership enough to stop your pc upgrade? What kind of shitty pc parts are you getting that 30 bucks is where you draw the fuckin line?
>>
>>35605761
actually if its work releated and an upgraded comp would lead to improved work quality and more money in the long run, then down the road you'd be able to spend more money on food, suplements etc
>>
>>35605822
30 bucks?
lmao nigga it costs 100 euros for 6 months here and I cant pay by the month. it's either 100 euros for 6 months or 50 euros per month.
and its a shitty gym too. at least i can work in there.

>>35605828
no but it's something that keeps my sanity up.
>>
>>35605851
Sill, 100 just fucking bankrupts you? Get a credit card and put the 100 euros on there, then you pay off the 100 euros over the next 6 months while you lift. That's like 17 bucks a month. Stop being fucking dumb.
>>
>>35605851

look for a different gym

sounds like a scam

>>35605876

>Get a credit card

fucking americans
>>
>>35605654
who is she? i think i know her
>>
>>35605884
You have no idea how to use a credit card properly do you? Fucking Greeks.
>>
>>35605876
Man i'm a fucking uni student i have literally 0 income. all my money come from my parents still and i can get no fucking job in this dead end shitty economy. even if i could i'd have to choose between doing good in uni and keeping my job.

>>35605884
every gym is pretty much like this here..
plus ive searched my area 10 times over and there's literally NO other gym in my vicinity that allows deadlifts, has a squat rack, and generally is a proper gym.
>>
stop wasting money on roids and straps. buy one piece of computer hardware per check.
>>
>>35605913
Part time job man. How can you not devote 15 hours a week to a shit job for a little pocket money? Do something easy like work at a gym (free membership plus money) or at a supplement store where you just sit around all day and you can do homework/study.
>>
>>35605932
because i cant find any such dream jobs man. they dont exist here.
>>
>>35605654
Fix your shit, and stop living paycheck to paycheck. You're spending beyond your means.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.