[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on fit right now who legit cant squat the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: that means.jpg (56KB, 508x487px) Image search: [Google]
that means.jpg
56KB, 508x487px
>there are people on fit right now who legit cant squat the light weight that 315 is
>>
>>35603304
There are actually people who think 3 plate is a challenge

Hell, there are people who think being able to squat 315 is a legit goal but can't do 25 pushups and five chinups.
>>
>>35603340
I know right

>My life time goal is 315!

lol fucking kek, reach that shit in 4 months of squatting easy
>>
Only ugly guys do squats in my university gym , they act like complete try hards and are perma-bulkers , girls always cringe when they grunt looking like absolute shit , while i stay ottermode and just do leg-press and they are visibly mad chicks like my jawline and definition more haha
>>
>>35603371
>haha

I almost took your bait till you said haha
>>
>>35603371
>Its not possible to squat 315 and not look like absolute shit at the same time so ill stick to pussy lifts like the legpress the post
>>
>>35603394

I just added haha to not seem like some kind of douche who is narcissistic about attention i get , otherwise no bait there - squats are meme tier
>>
>>35603446
so what does any of that have to do with you not being able to squat 315?
>>
I fucked my hip up I can't squat anymore. Even just the fucking bar hurts like a birch.
>>
>tfw can squat 315 for just one rep
b-but it's h-highbar atg guys, it's harder, r-right?
>>
>>35604604
OP here, good job anon. Highbar master-race
>>
>>35604631
Thanks m8, i can't wait to be strong enough to do that weight for sets of five.
>>
>tfw can not progress my back squat

I've tried everything. Eating up to 4k a day and running Smolov my 1rm hit 135kg. Starting on SS i didn't get anywhere near 140.

I just can't build my legs. My back and core are reasonably strong; deadlift 190 max and can rep 100kg on rows, toes to bar and L-sit pullups like nothing.

Fuck you guys with your big squats, I'm jealous.
>>
>>35605087
OP here, my max deadlift is 210 and max squat is 180. So something is definitely up lol
>>
>>35605136
>deadlift 265
>bench 200
>barely squat 135
Hate this shit. I'm changing to front squats. Bar position is killing me and I end up just cheating on the way up.
>>
>op just hit 315 and now is calling out others who haven't yet to cover up for the fact that he couldn't do it before.

Inb4 op claiming he hit it in 4 months training and claiming he started skelly. Lol
>>
>>35605153

Your front squat is always lower than back.

I'm the guy with the 135kg back squat, i front squat 110 max
>>
>>35605166
>guy who cant squat 3pl8 detected

Inb4 claiming he can and didnt make this post to discredit OP because of jealousy
>>
>>35605087
work on front squats as your main squat movement for a couple months. keep back squatting but only use it as an accessory lift (medium-low weight, highbar,tight form,atg).

try that then see if the front squats fixed your weaknesses.
>>
>>35605206
How often do you squat? Have you tried squatting every day? (Srs)
>>
>>35605087

Do more reps. Sounds like you are late intermediate. Keep a heavy squat session and a volume squat session with 8-12 reps with 4-6 sets. Get that volume and rep work in.
>>
>>35605271

Not every day as in 7 a week, but did Smolov which has you squatting a variety of intensities four sessions a week. Made gains but lost nearly all momentum and now I'm going backwards again.

I do various squats four times a week. Two back squat sessions, one front squat and one OH squat. Rep scheme shifts between 3x5, 4x4 and 5x3 depending on week.
>>
>>35605153

I'm in the same boat, literally the exact same numbers, even
>>
>>35605361
>two back squat sessions

To become good at something, do it more. You back squat 2 times a week. I do it 7 days a week, varying reps and intensity. I squat 180kg and deadlift 210.

Try that maybe?
>>
>>35603304
>>>/b/663164719
>>
>>35603371
You're getting attention from boyish, skinnyfat or whale sized women. Nobody cares you low test pleb.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.