[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chest and Pectorals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3064.jpg (255KB, 960x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3064.jpg
255KB, 960x1125px
Hey /fit/, 19 yo spooky skeleton here. How do I go about effectively building chest mass? Forget abs, I want those huge pectorals. What workouts should I be doing? What should I be supplementing with?
>>
Bench, fly's, dips, press, superset with pushups. And more pushups.
>>
bench press and pushups

remember than bench press isn't cardio and you shouldn't be able to do more than 6-7 rep imo
>>
File: IMG_20151223_143405.jpg (127KB, 735x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151223_143405.jpg
127KB, 735x491px
>>35602957
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
Eat! Calories, creatine, and whey are your friends.
>>
>>35602957

3x10 sticky reads
>>
File: 1450905738131.jpg (307KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450905738131.jpg
307KB, 533x800px
chest work maybe?
>>
Eat way more, especially foods high in protein. Sleep way more. Exercises like bench press, incline bench press, decline bench press, push-ups, dumbbell flies are your friends.
>>
>>35603002
My entire family has unusually high metabolism. I feel like I could eat and eat and never gain any weight. Is there any solution to this other than just eating more?
>>
>>35602957
Flies are probably the most important exercise to effectively build chest mass. Bench presses are imo very overrated for chest, unless you do dumbbell bench presses, which are great as you can focus a lot more on your chest with those.

The thing is, you probably don't want to workout your chest only. You may not know yet, but you definitely want to work out the rest of your body as well. So just read the sticky and build yourself an actual, balances routine. You can skip legs at first (but not for long) if you are not interested in them, but you should definitely workout your back and core as well.
>>
>>35603046
Caloric supplements and creatine, get a bag of serious mass or some other weight gainer. And make sure you at least get one gram of protein per pound of body weight. Coming from experience here. I ate 5k calories a day while working out with minimal gains. But once I focused on just getting my protein intake every day the weight added faster. Nothing is magic, hard work and time will make you big.
>>
>>35603046
Is there any solution to this other than just eating more?

No you dumbfuck, and you're not eating a lot, believe me. I was way skellier than you, my arm was legit half the size of yours, and I thought I was eating enough by consuming an entire pizza by myself at dinner. You can eat much more, and you will
feel free to use mass gainer and protein powder as supplements/fillers but you still need to eat A FUCKING LOT YOU RETARDED NIGGER
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>35603183
Being called a retarded nigger actually got me pumped the fuck up. thx anon
>>
>>35603139
>>35603183
>recommending mass gainer

Fuck that bro. Mass gainer is just protein powder and sugar. Sold for a high price

You wanna add REAL FUCKING FOOD to your protein shake to make a proper mass gainer

Consider the following

>whole milk
>protein powder
>oats
>peanut butter

That's the basic mass gainer. It will be cheaper than ON serious Jew or any other store bought mass gainer. You want more? Go for more

>single cream
>powdered milk and whole milk
>seeds
>almonds/other nuts
>coconut/olive oil
>egg whites
>muesli

Not sweet enough?

>ice cream
>maple syrup
>fruits

C'MONNNNNN wake the fuck up and eat BIG
>>
>>35602957
Fuck off and read the sticky
>>
Just eat pasta and chicken all day every day
>>
>>35603357
I'm thinking
>Cashews
>Ice Cream
>Peanut Butter
>Gold S. Whey

How much Whey should I add if I'm 175?
>>
>>35602957
You're a fucking faggot.

>>>/out/
>>>/r/eddit
>>>/mlp/

or fuck back off to /v/
>>
>>35603046
To keep muscle, you have to eat enough protein and keep on your max lifts.

Low rep, high weight is the best and probably most fun idea for gains.
>>
File: 1452288298554.jpg (1MB, 3496x1638px) Image search: [Google]
1452288298554.jpg
1MB, 3496x1638px
>>35603046

>my metabolism bro
>>
>>35602957
What most helped me in the beginning were Dumbbell flies for sure
>>
>>35605034
Thanks guy

>>35605025
Never been on reddit and I don't like video games. But thanks for the advice, guy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.