[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I work out drunk? Hoe will it effect me workout.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: sam_1001-sobieski.jpg (62KB, 300x610px) Image search: [Google]
sam_1001-sobieski.jpg
62KB, 300x610px
Can I work out drunk? Hoe will it effect me workout.
>>
>>35602252
yes you can, it will be a shit workout. bring some music
>>
>>35602252
You can. Although you won't get any decent results from it so better just stay at home and sleep. Or go get dem social gainz
>>
>not drinking when you work out

Where were you raised? America?
Fucking soft ass people.
>>
go to a bar and start a fight and get the shit beat out of you

muscle damage is what makes you grow anyway
>>
I always mix my preworkout with vodka. Thought that was standard operating procedure. Helps wash down all the oxycodone.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAl95iEcJl4
>>
>>35602416
What magical gym is he at that they are fine with him getting blitz'd out of a bottle in the open like that?
>>
>>35602478
Asia
>>
>>35602373
Poland, but people here don't know right way to make Gainz
>>
>>35602252
Fuck off and die ruskie
>>
>>35602252
I think working out with a hangover might give you extra energy
>>
>>35603401
But it's a polish vodka
>>
I lifted once when I was travelling and drunk and it was amazing. I recommend.
>>
I would never lift while drunk. Too much risk of injury. I ride my recumbent bike while drunk all the time though.
>>
>>35603512
bodyweight exercises and no bench/squat or anything with moderate risk
>>
>>35603512
I ride my regular bike while drunk, I like to live life on the edge.
>>
>>35602252

Maybe something with 0 technique/risk like bench and pullups; or some lame cable/dumbbell accessories. I've tried to do the drunk workout, anything technical like squatting or putting shit above your head is a bad idea and the workout will be shit anyway. Stoned workouts are gr8 though.
>>
Yes. I have tried most drinks and I found that cheap vodka is the best. To get into the best workout buzz just do about 6 good shots.
>>
>>35602252
I'll just leave this here . . .
http://startingstrength.com/site/from_the_archives_training_with_a_hangover#.VobOoJMrLEY
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.