[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't Do It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Pepe.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I can't, fuck it. I've got my 1st gym workout under my belt and it's not that bad, but that fucking diet is killing me.

1. 3 eggs, glass of milk with half glass of porridge, banana
2. Canned mackerel fillets in tomato sauce, 2 slices of whole grain rye bread with 100g cottage cheese, banana
3. 100g chicken breast from the oven with 50g of white rice (around 150g after boiling) and salat made of tomato, cucumber and natural youghurt

And that's it. I should have eat 3 more meals, but I am out already on just my 3rd meal. It's fucking plain it's killing me. I feel like am I going to puke any moment.

Anyone else struggles with this too?
>>
Don't worry, you and the rest of the NYRs are all in the same boat.

I'd recommend starting w smaller meals and getting 6 in. Eventually your appetite will pick up and you can add more cals.

Are you trying to gain or lose weight?
>>
>>35601982
Just eat whatever you feel like and progressively increase meals.

Smoking weed helps, I can eat 3 pounds of chicken when I'm high...
>>
OP isn't even dedicated enough to not abandon his own threwad not gonna make it
>>
>you need 6 meals a day

I swear this is the worst meme
>>
>>35603260
Pepe is the worst meme
>>
wtf, i don't follow any "diet" per se. I don't drink protein or anything else. I just eat at least 2 big meals a day with decent macros. Today i had chicken with pesto and pasta and mixed it with some frozen wok-vegetables (cooked with some garlic butter)
for lunch i had Boeuf bourgignon which i make huge portions of in a slow cooker and freeze. With potatoes and some sallad for texture.

And for breakfast i usually have bread/oatmeal with 2 boiled eggs, peanutbutter and coffe.
I only drink water.
You don't have to eat bland food (even though some people chose to since it's cheap and easy). Eat healthy homecooked meals(its worth the time) and make sure you don't drown things with sauces, dressings and caloriedense drinks.
>>
Bro, the amount of meals don't matter. It is whatever works for you. Just make sure you get your calories.

My friend is fucking big and shredded (6'5, 260, rower for Berkeley). He eats 2 meals a day. One is very small in the morning one is really big at night.

For me lots of smaller meals work better.

Figure out what works for you.
>>
>>35601982
Then eat more food that you like. Fucking Obsessed retards that plan every Single meal like they are going for Mr.olympia ffs just eat at a surplus you faggot
>>
>>35601982

1) Don't go all in on the first day. Make incremental changes. Try an extra 200 cal per day the first week, an extra 400 the next, etc. (or an extra meal/snack the 1st week, 2 extra the next). Also don't try to swap out all your regular meals for "healthy" ones right away. Do it slowly so that each change becomes habit, then you change something else.
2) >>35603260 is right. When I bulk I usually just have breakfast, lunch, dinner, some snacks during the day, and brotein shakes. As long as you get enough calories and hit your macros you'll be fine.
>>
>>35603341
T-take that back.
>>
>>35601982

>not eating oats/complex carbs that keep you full all day

thats your problem
>>
File: 1422913426978.png (22KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1422913426978.png
22KB, 530x444px
>>35601982
I feel ya
I had to down 300g rice last night because I lacked calories

It's hard but I'm sure it will get better, OP. We're in this together breh
>>
>>35601982
Throw in a deep dish pizza, some raw cookie dough, and a rotisserie then come crying.

"Bee bee boo boo the banana was to much. I'm gonna go back to eating baby food"
>>
>>35601982
maybe ease into it instead of jumping into uncomfortable water right away. youll be more likely to stick to it that way.
>>
>>35601982
Just take babysteps.

Personally, I would love to have your diet, all I got is oats all day long cause no time to cook or money to buy chicken.
>>
>>35601982
get good, kid
>>
>>35603341
Shut your fucking mouth you dork
>>
>>35603537
Nice reading comprehension
>>
2500 good for cutting ? 5 10 and 175 lb. I want to get down to 165 and the start a bulk again. Body fat is too high right now and eating 2700 - 3000 isn't giving any gains.
>>
>>35604323
That's not much of a cut. Just pull carbs out one by one week by week until you get down.
>>
If you feel full dont eat anymore OP. Just increase the size of your meals slowly, and youre good to go
>>
File: 1445595082321.jpg (91KB, 1140x798px) Image search: [Google]
1445595082321.jpg
91KB, 1140x798px
>>35603341
why you little
>>
I've been on a cut so long I lose 23 kg. I've got days that I struggle to hit my 2k mark especially if I delay breakfast till 11 am. Not sure how to feel about this
>>
>>35601982
Don't eat cottage cheese, canned mackerel and chicken breast if you can't gain weight, man. Those are bodybuilding cutting food, or at most food for regular people, not skeletons trying to gain weight. Protein makes you very satiated.

Skip the chicken breast, skip the cottage cheese and skip the canned mackerel. Eat lots of fatty beef, bacon and eggs fried in lots of butter. Eat rice with every meal and add olive oil or even butter to the boiling water. If you really like chicken eat thighs WITH the skin. If you like fish eat fatty ones like Salmon and stay away from lean ones like canned tuna or mackerel. Instead of cottage cheese on the sandwiches spread on more butter and thick cheese slices with cold cuts. And don't forget to drink whole milk to EVERY meal. You could even make that chocolate milk.

Also treat eating like the gym and use a linear progression. A little bit larger portions every day. Don't eat "bodybuilding diets" but find foods that are packed with fats and a moderate protein amount. It's so sad hearing dyels forcing down chicken breasts trying to gain weight.
>>
>>35602025
Gains

>>35602557
>>35603374
>>35603396
>>35603498
>>35603520
>>35603576
>>35603775
>>35604399
I will. Thanks for support

>>35603786
Thanks
>>
>>35604558
I hear you man. Thanks guys for adivces.
>>
>>35601982
just fucking lift right now fuck the diet

most resolutions like these fail because you try to do too much at a time ffs
>>
>>35604659
I usually agree with beginners trying to do too much but trying to gain while not even eating at maintenance is plain retarded and a surefire way to get nowhere.
>>
>>35601982
If you eat strict Paleo you can eat as much as you want without risking weight gain.

Green beans and broccoli do not make you gain weight. Foods like these give you an indication of when you are full.
Poptarts on the other hand...
>>
>>35601982
You can do it anon! try spreading your meals out farther apart. Move some of the meal foods like the bananas in between meals as snacks. that way your stomach isn't too full all at once. I was in your shoes when I first started. You can do it anon. Just remember, it's mind over matter, if you don't mind the pain, then the pain doesn't matter.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.