[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

memes aside how legit is this workout if you are trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nwiqkydCHx1tqy30to1_1280.jpg (63KB, 750x476px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwiqkydCHx1tqy30to1_1280.jpg
63KB, 750x476px
memes aside

how legit is this workout if you are trying to lose fat and gain some stamina?
>>
Uh. It's fine.
>>
>>35602117
But take some rest days.
>>
>every single day

yer gonna die son
>>
unless you are in at least prime physical condition you wont make it

take rest days and start with whatever you can handle, its just generic resistance training but it will indeed burn a s hit ton of fat
>>
Find an actual bodyweight routine and not one that's a joke from a parody Manga. Add rest days too. And pullups
>>
File: 1349064154409.png (4KB, 222x211px) Image search: [Google]
1349064154409.png
4KB, 222x211px
>>35601966
pledged a fraternity and we had to do something like this routine every day for a warmup before our lineups. Not having a rest day took a toll for about a week or two and then your body just gets used to the punishment. As for body changes my and my pledge bros got very very strong but it's not what you want to do if your goal is aesthetics.
>>
Get a proper diet if you want to lose weight you dense fag
>>
>>35602277
How long to get it done under an hour? What about under 45mins? Did anyone manage to drop below 30mins?
>>
>>35602307

I did, I have to drop 200 lbs for health reasons but I want to exercise as well.
>>
>>35602388
200 pounds jesus christ.

>running 10km everyday with 200+ pounds of excess weight

Not gonna make it on this workout bro.
>>
>>35601966
The 100 pushups, situps, and squats you'll be doing like it's nothing after a few months. Good for general fitness but you're going to want more. 10KM/day is a lot of running. You better eat like a motherfucker if you want to run 10KM/day and make gains otherwise you'll just burn off everything you built.
>>
>>35602448
Nevermind, just read that OP is fat. Running will absolutely help burn off that fat. I doubt you'll make it 10KM though.
>>
>>35602345
The 10k alone is 6.2 miles. Under 30 minutes for the whole thing? Impressive tbqh. I run > 30 mi/wk and Im not hitting six consecutive
5 minute miles.
>>
>>35601966
Fat guy doing 100 squats? Hahaha, you are going to be seriously hurting the next day.
>>
Can mods ban these fucking posts
>>
>>35601966
Every day is way too extreme for someone who isn't at least intermediate/advanced, your diet would need to be pretty good and you would need to be getting enough sleep.
Also doing this every day would quickly result in you losing fat and muscle mass because lots of endurance/cardio results in you getting smaller.
>>
>>35601966
OP I would recommend READING THE FUCKING STICKY. If you try to run 10km/day from never having ran before you'll give up on the first day and never make it.
>>
>>35602499
Whoops, was just thinking about the running. forgot the other things would take 5-10 minutes too.
>>
>>35601966
>air condintioniner
>>
>>35602605
If you legitimately tried to do this, and are out of shape, aim for 10 min moles on the run and do the other stuff after. If you havent been running you are going to kill yourself with a 10k, no way you can do it everyday. Not running the whole thing anyway. Better approach might be to break up the 6 miles with 20 of each exercise at each mile. Best approach, throw this workout in the trash.
>>
Just read the sticky you fat faggot
>>
File: 2016-01-13.png (552KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-13.png
552KB, 1366x768px
What about this workout?
>>
>>35601966
>>35602718
Stop trying to do anime-bullshit weebfag workouts and do real shit you fat faggot.
>>
>>35602761
this
>>
>>35602761

This

How autistic do you have to be to think that they actually wrote those with real input from someone who understands fitness

These are the kind of things that people who have never worked out in their lives think will get someone jacked, they have no basis in reality
>>
>>35602718
>let's aim for the top
>do a critically obese 13yo girl workout
>>
>>35601966
>>35602718
These are meme workouts, listen to everyone in this thread and read the sticky.
>>
>>35602345
besides the running, our 8-man group would have to do every pushup, situp, squat in unison otherwise they would start us all over again. I'd say at the end of the semester we were doing the workouts perfectly and were doing them in a very short amount of time
>>
>>35601966
Very, if you break that up into four sets and replace the running with something else.
Like 10 minutes of jumping rope or hiit.
>>
>>35602815
To be fair, they're trying to get better at table tennis
>>
>>35602838
but my advice would really be to let your body recover with rest days, you will get A LOT stronger, A LOT faster that way.
>>
>>35602388
>I have to drop 200 lbs

What the fuck. don't start running before you're under 250 lbs. YOU WILL DESTROY YOUR KNEES!
>>
>>35601966

As a rule of thumb every workout that doesn't have any progressions is shit.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.