[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jewish Gym Contract

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 6fa67fd9.jpg (104KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6fa67fd9.jpg
104KB, 768x1024px
Hey /fit/ has anyone ever had trouble cancelling a gym contract? I recently got a homegym set for christmas and I have no need to go to the gym anymore.

I sent an email to them and they said that I was still committed for 7 months and that the only way I could cancel the contract is either through doctor's note, redundancy or relocation.

They also said I had fallen behind in payment even though I've paid on time every single month, I feel like they're trying to jew out every shekel out of me.
>>
>>35601344
Ofc they are

Just tell your card company to pull payment
>>
>>35601344
Thats the thing with contracts. You sign it and you are liable to pay the fees even if you want out. But there must be some way to cancel the contract mid way.
>>
>>35601357
I'm considering this but I don't know how badly it might affect my credit rating and also would they take any legal actions against you?
>>
>>35601429
They would just sell your account to a collections agency, the collections agency would then badger you for payment for a few years.

They might not even report it to your credit, because that costs money to do.
>>
>>35601344
>I don't understand what a contract is - I just sign it
>Whine about it at Gym
>Gym explains to you how you can get out
>Repeat that in writing but still no sign of understanding
>Whine more on Fat-Assed 2D women Enthusiasts Forum

You'll make it some day bro
>>
Legal action costs money. They probably won't for less than X owed.

Also check your contract, there might be a withdrawal clause for them not performing service properly. Or you might cancel if they ever improperly charged you an equipment fee.

Or just get a doctors note "Hey doc I got a homegym and want out of my contract, can you write a note stating that their services are not in my best health interest?" This is true as homegyms could be seen as healthier (lower risk of fungal infections and stuff.)
>>
>>35601522
>>35601490
Thanks brahs, I'm just gonna say I got extreme hernia from deads
>>
Just be adamant about the fact that you're not going to get fucked and they'll go away eventually. It's a chump-change amount of money that they expended no resources above and beyond their normal overhead to try to get. None of the parties involved have enough incentive to do something stupid like go to court over this. They're just trying to pester you to get bullybux.

>>35601511

Gym contracts are generally fine-print shitstains presented as take-it-or-leave-it by an employee who doesn't read them and isn't even encouraged to by his boss to a customer who doesn't read them and isn't even encouraged to by said employee. Nobody gives a shit about them, don't be a fag about it.
>>
>>35601579
Get your doc to write that you have developed severe Agoraphobia or Mysophobia.
>>
>>35601605
Basically what this guy said. Gyms are basically bullies with this shit. They try and charge all sorts of shitty fees here and people let them. They tried pulling that shit on my brother once and he fought them enough that they backed down.

Here's a news story about my gym's company doing unethical shit, for proof: http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Special-Assignment-EP-Fitness-billing-policies-called-unethical-possibly-illegal-58358.shtml#.Vpa4hE8jySo
>>
I just withdraw as much cash I need for a few weeks, and call my bank & say I lost my card. They send a new card which arrives in like 3 days, and the old number stops working. Usually at this point the gym will have the desk girl call me at odd hours "for my courtesy" to inform me the card on file stopped working. At that point I just change phone numbers, or I make sure to give a fake number when I originally sign up.

I switch gyms like every 6 months, just because.

Just be aware of certain gyms that make you pay first & last month upfront. Usually when the card gets canceled, they'll jew you out of the last month & won't let you work out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.