[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Removing a mole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image001.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
I'm gonna cut off a mole that looks like pic related with nail clippers. It's about 3mm wide and raised.

Don't have the money to get it done professionally.

How do I make it safe/painless. Was thinking of numbing with ice then just doing it super quick.
>>
>>35599413
Enjoy increasing your risk of cancer. Look it up idiot
>>
>>35599413
>How do I make it safe/painless.
you don't. get it removed professionally, or enjoy a painful, bloody mess ready for infection
>>
>>35599420
Doesn't actually increase your risk. It's benign I had it checked.
>>
Good idea anon. Cut off a small, insignificant mole, get the hole infected and in the end it will look like you got a cystic acne scar on that spot (forehead? best place for an ugly acne scar). Sure it will look much better than a mole.
>>
>>35599427

Don't use nail clippers you fucking retard. Look at them. They have a curved surface. Purchase a scalpel or a razor blade, at the very least. Unless you have numbing injections its gonna hurt like a sunnuvabitch.
>>
I've done it before with nail clippers, not 3mm wide but still.

Make sure to disinfect the nail clippers, alcohol + a lighter will do fine. Numb the area with ice, alcohol can help, just don't get drunk enough that you'll fuck it up somehow. Then do it really fast, count to three and then close the nail clippers as hard as you can without stopping, because if just a piece of that mole is left it's going to hurt x100 more since you're already bleeding and in pain.

Afterwards make sure to stop the bleeding and bandage it correctly, make sure you clean the area every day so you don't get it infected.
>>
>>35599413
I did mine with a nail clipper 3 days ago!
Squeeze until it hurts a lot and then wait, the pain will dissipate in a few seconds then cut.
A scar looks much better than a mole, especially if the mole is protruding
>>
Are you fucking retarded?
Just grab a spray deodorant or one of those air pressure shit that you use to clean keyboards or computers.
Put it in contact with the mole and spary it until it's completely frozeb and you no longer feel it. It will be completely frozen, it will fall and it will leave a minimal scar in yout body compared to cutting it off.

Use your fucking brain.
>>
>>35599874
>Squeeze until it hurts a lot and then wait, the pain will dissipate in a few seconds then cut.
That's better than just going for it in one swift cut?
>>
>>35599953
>spray deodorant

that works?
>>
>>35599964
No, pain doesn't fucking dissipate, especially when you cut into your flesh
>>
>>35599953
Forgot to mention to put it upside down, but it's only recommended to freeze warts, not moles
>>
>>35600071
It's more like a skin tag I guess. I used apple cider vinegar but it only made it a bit smaller.

Iit's benign + not in a visible area so I'm gonna go for it, will try all the least invasive methods first tho.
>>
>>35599953
>grab a spray deodorant or one of those air pressure shit

hairspray okay? the gf has some super hold, cold af hairspray
>>
>>35600166
Just cut it off you pussy
>>
>>35599413
Try a liquid nitrogen based wart remover first
>>
>>35600186
I will eventually. Just worried at, you know, cutting into my flesh.
>>
>>35599420

This. Increases risk of cancer.
>>
>>35599413
WTF OP.
Just visit you dermatologist and have him have a look at it. Just say to him that it chafes against your clothes or gets in your way when shaving, exercise etc.
He might cut it out himself or sent you to a surgeon. It takes like 5 minutes to cut it out you can have stitches removed in a week. Depending on your country it may be covered by a standard health insurance.

Just don't do it yourself.
>>
Does anyone of you know how a fucking mole works? It has fucking roots with which it's attached, you can't just clip it, the rest of it is under the skin
>>
If it's on your arm you'll need another pair of hands but get a thread and tie it around as close to the base as you can. It will take a about 2 days to loose circulation and fall off.
I did this and I can't find where it was so I guess no scar.

>Get a thread
>Tie around tightly
>Wait 2 days
>No pain
>>
>>35602284
I tried this but the base isn't small enough to wrap string around that will stay on.
>>
File: 1366328450228.gif (73KB, 282x243px) Image search: [Google]
1366328450228.gif
73KB, 282x243px
>>35599413
Quit being a bitch.

Rip it off with your own teeth very quickly then pour salt on it to lower the chance of infection.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.