[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, former ham-planet here, i've dropped about 100lbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Tasty traps.jpg (23KB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
Tasty traps.jpg
23KB, 300x252px
Hey guys, former ham-planet here, i've dropped about 100lbs over the last year and have been looking into building some muscle to fill out my loose skin. I'm incredibly weak and dont know anything about what to do in the gym so i hired a personal trainer to teach me the ropes, he asked me what my goals are and put me on some different machines to get a feel of the weights after which we discussed my diet.

He told me in order to reach my goals of bigger arms and traps i need to be eating as much of that body part as possible, seeing as chicken is the cheapest i've gone with buying entire roast chickens to eat the arms and traps, this leaves for a lot of wastage as you probably know, but i simply cant afford it anymore, they dont sell traps at the supermarkets alone so im forced to buy entire chickens to eat basically 1/10 of what im paying for...

He makes me tell him what i ate in the last few days every session i have with him so i've resorted to lying about the amount of arms/traps i've been eating and have just gone back to my regular diet of sandwiches and noodles.

I've read the sticky, it helped a lot in other areas but not at all with this problem.
>>
>>35599061
You should supplement that with nuts. Also do not eat starchy food. Do not buy whole Roast chicken and just buy regular raw chicken and grill it (There should be machines in the market that can remove the fat and grease while it cooks the chicken).
>>
>>35599084

Thanks for the advice, i don't know of these machines that remove the fat and grease while cooking the chickens that you speak of
>>
>I eat specific body parts as much as possible and I've totally read the sticky
2/10.
Now ACTUALLY read the sticky. Click the god damn dinosaur running around at the top of the front page and READ.
>>
>>35599061
Come on, man.
>>
I've found eating cow traps a lot easier, if you have the freezer space you can buy a whole cow trap and it will keep for weeks. Also chicken wings are a good substitute and although not as good as the whole arm the proteins will go directly to your 'wings' and help build muscle there
>>
>>35599191
Lean mean grillin machine
>>
>>35599226

I probably didnt absorb all of what i read but from what i remember it didnt mention anything about my problem
>>
>>35599279

I dont understand, what chain of supermarkets is this at? Or is this something i need to buy
>>
>>35599061
>>35599298

>I eat specific body parts as much as possible

I refuse to believe someone can be this stupid
>>
>>35599061
This shit post is terrible
>>
>>35599298
Here OP I have a solution for you
Eat dicks 99xf
Go fuck yourself 99xf
Kill yourself 99xf
>>
>>35599321
>>35599339
>>35599308

Woah woah woah guys whats with the hostility towards the OP? the dude just wants some gains

You need to learn to budget your money so you can afford chicken traps like the rest of us OP, thats why you dont see every guy out on the street with monster traps, its because they dont know how to budget.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.