[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 5'9 manlet 140lbs weightlet >thought I was eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1428163328855.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>be 5'9 manlet 140lbs weightlet
>thought I was eating a good amount because every meal made me really full
>put what I had into myfitnesspal today and usually everyday
>1.6k calories

How the fuck do people eat more than that?
>>
>>35597750
hey man, at least it's easier to gain than when you're 6'4" and need to consume like 3500 cals every day. It's a struggle.
>>
>>35597750
They eat a fuck load in the morning, then snacks. Its the only way. You have to eat almost 700-1k calorie breakfast, its the only i can do it.
>>
>>35597759
This.
>>
>>35597750

Binge on peanut butter with bananas and milk in the evening? How hard it can be?

I have to control myself in the evenings, could eat infinite amounts lol.

I am 6'3 210 pounds. I work out in the morning, therefore I can take in massive breakfast and lunch.

When do you work out and what do you eat?
>>
File: 1439634496137.jpg (41KB, 606x785px) Image search: [Google]
1439634496137.jpg
41KB, 606x785px
>>35597750
It's not easy for us skellingtons OP.
I'm currently sprinting from Auschwitz, gone from 140 lbs to 190 lbs in 6 months.
When I get full from the food, I try to keep eating. It's really hard, but now that I've
also added a mass gainer I'm finally gaining some weight.
The struggle is real erryday
>>
>>35597750

When do you work out and what do you eat?

If you need more calories, there's nothing better than peanut butter mixed with bananas and a glass of milk to chase it when watching something on tv. How do you not binge-snack on things when watching something in the evening? please teach me senpai lol
>>
>>35597797
>>35597807

sry doublepost
>>
>>35597797
I work out in the morning and I eat at a military dining hall so my options are pretty small so it's the same food every day

Breakfast:
-4 boiled eggs
-3 turkey sausage links
-some baked potatoes
-1 bannana
-cottage cheese
-cup of 1% milk

Lunch and dinner:
-Baked chicken breast or baked fish
-rice
-peas or carrots
-cauliflower
-salad with black olives, jalapenos, and raw broccoli no dressing

I don't like snacks either so I don't eat through the day
>>
>>35597807
Who watches tv in 2016? Learn to play games you retard, you cannot eat when you're busy.
>>
whole milk. 150 kcal per cup. drink at least two with every meal.
>>
>>35597846

nobody watches tv, haven't had a TV in the last 7 yrs, download whatever I need to.
>lear to play games you retard

dude I am not 9 anymore

>>35597841

Don't like snacks, lucky you.

Go for protein/healthy fat based food.

Eat an avocado a day. Can you tolerate any nut butter?
>>
>>35597750
I'm 6' and 132 brah

I've gained about 6lbs in the last 2 months though so I'm slowly clawing my way out of Auschwitz. I'm having to eat like 3500 kcal a day though which I find fucking hard, I'd never make it if it wasn't for peanuts and shakes.
>>
>>35597846
>Learn to play games you retard
Yeah like Hide and go fuck yourself
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.