[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help bros >Met this girl in december >First she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

I need help bros
>Met this girl in december
>First she was kinda bitchy because high status
>Then she warmed up
>I liked her
>She liked me
>I feel like im in a dream
>She`s in town only for a week
>Best week of my life
>Finaly she goes home, and Im leaving the country before she comes back, so I was motivated to work my fat ass and do some exercise
>one month in and I feel good about running on the treadmill
>Get a call today I`ll meet her one more time in April

I want to get in shape by that time, not more buff,
I just want to look better by the time she`s here.
Stupid question but I was wondering if I could get to Taylor Lautner mode by April.
Is that asking too much?
Whats the best thing I should do?
Pic related is me
>>
Extra info
Im 174 and I weight 71 kilos, Plus I have super fat legs :(
>>
>>35595289
You look fine the way you are. And she thought so, too.

Don't change for other people. It sets you up for disappointment if they don't react the way you expect them to.

Don't expect the relationship will go beyond the fling. One week together and a few phone calls isn't necessarily going to be enough to keep the spark going through April.
>>
>>35595289

run your ass off and eat lean
>no carbs
>minimal fats
>all veg/fruit/protien
>no calorie drinks

you can get to twink status by april if you follow this deit and do c210k or similar.

get the fuck up and go for a run, right now

Right now. get up. get the fuck up.
>>
File: fuck_outta_here.png (663KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_outta_here.png
663KB, 550x600px
>>35595289
>lifting for girls
>long distance relationship
>>
>>35595289

>lifting to impress grills
>not lifting to impress people on spanish inquisition board

You can't get to Lautner mode by april without roids or gear.

Best bet would be to pick up (relatively) heavy things up and put them back down.

Also post height
>>
>>35595419
No. OP, always strive for the higher level. Always be discontent with what you have now. You have a long way to improve from here. Do not mistake me saying that being discontent with who you are is an excellent way to live. I am saying that you need to have the flaming desire to always be better. Then, by the time you reach your natty limit go suck a roided up dick you phaggot nobody here trains for girls prick
>>
>>35595495
>thinking the best way to respond to "you're close enough to your goal already, don't worry about it" is to demand that he become a roid monster

Just how many times were you dropped on your head as a child?
>>
>>35595457
This; also,
>sticky
>>
>>35595289
Prepare to be cuck'd
>>
>>35595289

cool blog

you are training for a bitch and not for yourself, that is your problem.

you have zero motivation without pussy.
>>
>>35595419
Thanks for the words, you may be right. And thanks but it might be tha angle.

>>35595448
I was running 6km a day, but a bro told me to lift. Today was my first gym day, Is it ok to lift?

>>35595495
Ive never really had an inspiration before her
>>
>>35595532
>tfw last part doesn't even say take roids
>tfw you should suck a roided up dick as well
>tfw i actually took this b8
>>
>>35595481
174 cm
>>
While using a grill to kick your ass into gear isn't the best way to get started improving yourself it's better than not doing it at all.

My advice, don't set yourself goals to impress her in April, set some for further down the track in the year and work towards them. That way you won't fall flat on your face if shit doesn't work out when she visits.

Best of luck brah.
>>
>>35595588
When will you learn?
>>
>>35595572

Lift and do cardio. You won't be ridiculously aesthetic after 4 months of lifting, but you can still get all those beginner gains and then some.

I probably wouldn't start cutting right away either. It might be better to eat maintenance for now (just eat like usual) and then starting March or mid February start cutting down.
>>
>>35595585
>always be discontent
>even with natty limit
>tfw you don't even know what you just wrote

No, seriously. Just how many times were you dropped on your head as a child?
>>
>>35595610
Thanks bro :)

>>35595611
I dont understand...

>>35595624
Will do, I already started cutting when she left, about 1700 calories a day, and threw away junk food and soda. Today I ate alot less and I was going to give up bread and pasta.
>>
>>35595572
You look like an average skinny-fat frat boy with an uneven tan. You don't have fat legs. You look fine.
>>
>tfw 6cm tallker
>tfw weigh 4 kg less
>look WAY fatter
fuck you man
>>
>>35595663
>Uneven tan
Yes about that, how do I fix it? The Sun here burns a lot
>>
File: ONEDAYYOUMAY.jpg (43KB, 732x540px) Image search: [Google]
ONEDAYYOUMAY.jpg
43KB, 732x540px
>>35595289
READ THE STICKY FUCKING FATASS
>>
>>35595670
kek, Its all in my butt though :(
>>
File: lolwhytho.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
lolwhytho.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>35595289
T
I
C
K
Y
>not get more buff
>assuming your were buff in the first place
>assuming you will ever get buff
>>35595419
he looks like shit fucktard, stop supporting these fucking emanciated morbidly obese specimens
read the sticky lardy mcskellynuts
>>
File: Hoiva.jpg (25KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
Hoiva.jpg
25KB, 427x640px
>>35595670
if you're this pathetic why are you still on /fit/ shitposting
go back to fucking /b/
>>
>>35595703
Sorry for my bad english, I was trying to say not specifically get more buff, just look better
>>
>>35595659

Also, getting in shape means putting on more muscle. As one of the spoopy skeleton lurch lords here, I can definitely say that being just being thin does not mean you're in shape.
>>
>>35595777
the skelliest holoscaust survivor you've seen is probably about 7% and those anorexic sl00ts that the media shows are about 9%, notice how they all have zero fucking vascularity
if bruce lee would to bulk up he'd look like your above average gymrat, but he was contanstly 6% natty, so he looked skinny and depleted
>>
>>35595572
Eat a high protein diet, count calories and cut out junk food. If you feel like snacking eat a chicken sandwich or tuna sandwich (no sauce on either)

And do lots of cardio. Shadowboxing, skipping, running, swimming, take up a sport. Just get a sweat on.
>>
>>35595805

I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to get across.

>Holocaust survivors
Skelly by normal standards

>sl00ts
skinny, but also sl00ts. Ain't about that high test gf life m8

>Bruce Lee
Exceptional athlete with rigorous training. Small by /fit/ standards but definitely not skelly
>>
Thanks alot for the help everybody, Will post results :D
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.