[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An asteroid the size of a meteor has knocked the Earth out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: ottermode jp fit a.png (333KB, 825x573px) Image search: [Google]
ottermode jp fit a.png
333KB, 825x573px
An asteroid the size of a meteor has knocked the Earth out of orbit and into the Sun. You get to pick only THREE movements to bring with you into NASA's underground bunker to do for the rest of your life. What do you choose?

>Decline bench
>Weighted chinup
>Lowbar squat
>>
>>35592735
i combine a number of different exercises together to make one ridiculous ultra movement

something like a slow weighted burpee/pullup/lunge/squat/dip/ohp
>>
I bring a squat rack, a bench, a barbell and 1000lbs of weight in plates then do whatever the fuck I want with it.
>>
>>35592811
read the OP retard, you get to bring 3 movements
>>
>>35592843
I read the OP. I`m implying the thread is stupid and the OP(You) is also a stupid fucking retard that should go kill himself.
>>
>>35592904
yeah right you're just mad because you're a gay
>>
>>35592735
>3 movements

What a shitty thread.
>>
File: VUmou.gif (2MB, 371x331px) Image search: [Google]
VUmou.gif
2MB, 371x331px
>>35592735
An asteroid the size of a meteor the size of an oil tanker the size of an island the size of your mom has knocked up the moon and in 30 years it's going to bounce back and come down and crush your testicles. You get to pick only THREE teenagers with attitude to bring with you into Rich Piana's Naked Basement to come at for the rest of your life. Choose do what, you?

>Corporate syndicalism
>The Moonwalk
>Neoclassicism
>>
File: zardozhead.jpg (33KB, 582x436px) Image search: [Google]
zardozhead.jpg
33KB, 582x436px
>>35592735
A bowling ball the size of a supercollider has knocked out your neighborhood and sent you to Cleveland. You get to pick only THREE moments to bring with you into CIA's underground sauna to remember for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?

>Fingering Maddie Renner in the school showers when I was 13
>The discovery of fire
>Noon, November 23, 1963
>>
>>35593288
i'd pick 3 lia's and sex them all
>>
>>35593436
R I P E
I
P
E
>>
Sqwaat
Diddle
Bench

Is there anything else anyway
>>
File: an idiot sandwich.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
an idiot sandwich.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>35592735
A burglar the size of a Mexican has stolen gravity and turned everyone into an iguana. You get to pick only THREE movements to bring with you into NSA's underground bouncy castle to make for the rest of your life. Chat, do you wooze?

>Healthy lumps
>That nice, not too loose diarrhea
>Hard and strainful but comes out all in one go and so satisfying
>>
>>35593491

OHP instead of bench desu
>>
File: the importance of syntax.png (506KB, 1253x1015px) Image search: [Google]
the importance of syntax.png
506KB, 1253x1015px
An english the size of a major has failed the life and ruined both hemispheres. You get to pick only THREE movements to bring with you into the NIMH's underground padded cozy-room for the rest of your life. What do you choose?

>Valjoux 7750
>Longines L686
>Rolex 3135
>>
>for the rest of my life
So until earth catches in flames and we all die? Why would I workout anymore when I could take part in the non stop orgy that would be going on since we all knew we wouldn't be alive lung enough to have consequences.
>>
>>35593640
That's part of the stupidity. A major portion of it, but still just a part. Which is what's so hilariously tragic.
>>
File: image.png (832KB, 1020x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
832KB, 1020x576px
>Power clean
>Bench
>Squat
>>
>>35592924
Ohhhhj mine gods mem tous burned him
>>
>>35592735
> 3 movements

The reformation
The renaissance
The industrial revolution
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.