[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like crap on a cut? I'm a fatass trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1445991237032.gif (1MB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445991237032.gif
1MB, 480x640px
Does anyone else feel like crap on a cut? I'm a fatass trying to lose weight and I'm on a 500 cal deficit but I usually finish around an 800 to 1000 call deficit which is still me eating 1500 calories.

I just feel like absolute shit. Everything feels off, I'm sweating with little effort, and my attitude is bad plus I have a headache.

pls tell me this is temporary
>>
>>35592447
honestly it sucsk at frist but when you can see the results in the mirror, you get reinvigorated
>>
>>35592447

Tbh my sex drive takes a hit so I double down on i
>>
>>35592447
I don't really know my daily deficit but I've lost 26 kg in 6 months and never felt like crap because I was cutting.

Maybe you ate a lot of fastfood?

I remember feeling like crap when I just ate pizza in college.
>>
>>35592447
man, whos that girl
>>
>>35592454
>when you can see the results in the mirror, you get reinvigorated

This... fuckin shit is so slow on the scale, constantly fighting giving up but it's amazing to look at my pics from just 4 months ago and see the difference lmao. I didn't even think I was fat, but looking back i was super fuckin chubby. 5 more pounds and I'll start to see muh fuckin abs i think..

Also to OP breh, sweating with little effort is good, it means your body is creating a lot of heat. fitter ppl sweat more than unfit people actually. for energy try coffee 15 mins b4 a workout lol
>>
>>35592526
Seconded
>>
Yes, you will be more lethargic when you don't eat enough to sustain your weight. That's your body trying to get you to laze around conserving energy. Your body's a lazy faggot.
>>
>>35592555
>>35592526
dirtbagwife
>>
File: 1447279481691.jpg (52KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1447279481691.jpg
52KB, 500x375px
>>35592526
>>35592563
>>35592565
How much fiber does /fit/ take on a regular basics? What are some major staples in your diet? Pics for info
>>
>>35592620
Thanks for nutin faggot

https://fgts.jp/s/thread/16321214/#16321214
>>
im not even cutting and i still feel like shit
>>
>>35592634
i did it for you

>>35592645
welcome to the real world, hope you like the taste of shit, because your gonna be eating it until you die
>>
>>35592447
How long did you do this cut?
Are you eating carbs at all?
Sounds like mine from day 3 till day 10.
Then I started eating a few more carbs (about half of what I ate before the cut) and felt much better.
>>
>>35592672
it has been 2 days senpai
yeah I eat a lot of carbs
>>
>>35592692
It'll suck for a week or so.
Then you'll feel better.
Likely even better than before you were cutting.

Thing is, you don't actually digest most of your food. Bacteria in your gut digest it, and you digest the bacteria (and what they produce).
If you suddenly change what you eat, most of the bacteria in your gut die. Those that can handle the new diet start to multiply. Until they've spread, you have trouble getting nutrients from your food, and it also throws off your body's electrolyte balance and a lot of other things until your body adjusts.

Hang in there.
>>
Does anyone find their cock stops responding on cuts? I just don't seem to be getting as horny as I did, even when I'm getting my knob polished. What do?
>>
>>35592447
I honestly feel absolutely normal during a cut. But then again I hate eating this much during bulk.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.