[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if appropriate for /adv/ or /fit/, so I apologize in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1429927478482.jpg (36KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1429927478482.jpg
36KB, 500x598px
Not sure if appropriate for /adv/ or /fit/, so I apologize in advance for posting in both.

Im 21, 5'11", 207 lb, male, and have been trying to achieve a leaner, more attractive body (I've been the fat kid in class since kindergarten and throughout highschool).
I have been working out everyday for 3 months, with each session being 10 min of running on a treadmill at 7m/h and 40 min of weightlifting, with no results besides getting my upper body *slightly* more toned - belly and butt and thighs are still chubby.

Is my routine not good enough?
Am I doing something wrong?
I need help, since I'm not financially capable of getting a trainer and am rather unexperienced.

Info you may want to know:
My father and grandfather are also big like me.
Im still athletic, i was on my highschool football team. Just fat.
Can't afford more than 1h a day because of college and what not
>>
File: 1452550451843.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1452550451843.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>3 months
>expecting lots of progress
>>
>>35591515
please be bait
>>
eat less

you're eating too much

stop eating so much

count your calories, eat like 1600 a day
>>
>>35591515
Read the sticky retard
>>
>>35591515
3 months with no progress can be normal at times, well, progress that you dont notice. Are you weighing yourself weekly?

If you want to lose weight and tone down. Focus more on HIIT (High intensity interval training)
Do HIIT 5 days a week
Lift heavy weights to achieve about 8-12 reps. I mean heavy as in you're fuckin struggling at the 11th and 12th rep.
Do a PPL program
Push Pull Legs
So one day is Push, chest press, shoulder press, tricep extensions and other various exercises for those groups
Pull is biceps. back, traps ect
Legs, well, yeah, legs.

Legs being your biggest muscle group, you MUST ensure you go fuckin' hard out on them, because your body burns calories from fat to rebuild muscle, the more there is to rebuild in your sleep, the more you'll lose.

Mixed with HIIT training seperate from weights.
AND
A fucking spot on diet, im talking 35% Protein
45% carbs and 20% fats, lots of veggies, no whites, all browns.
>>
>>35591617
Could have easily lost 20 lbs including water weight
>>
1. Read the sticky
2. Calculate your basal metabolic rate
3. Look at the labels of the food you eat
4. The sum of all you eat in a day must be less than your basal metabolic rate
5. Optionally do cardio exercise to burn extra calories

Yes, it really is that simple. Fuck diets, fuck retarded knee-busting cardio routines. How many times must this be asked.
>>
>40 min of "weightlifting"
Weightlifting could be getting your fat ass out of a chair, post actual weights and routine.

Also if you really are fat you should have seen massive progress in 3 months if you're not retarded.
>>
>>35591515
The sticky. Fucking read it.
>>
>>35591515
>Is my routine not good enough ?
>doesnt post routine
>>
>>35591515
>toned
>>
>>35591515
RRRRRREEEEAAAAAAADDDD TTTTTTHHHHHHEEEEE SSSSSTTTTIIIICCCCCKKKKYYYYYYYYYYY
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.