[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im always tired lately and dont want to go to the gym, i find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1451401114032.jpg (276KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1451401114032.jpg
276KB, 1000x1333px
im always tired lately and dont want to go to the gym, i find myself forcing myself to workout, i hate this feeling how do i fix this
>>
Eat more
>>
>>35591348
Relax and evalaute what you want to do. What is causing the lack of motivation.
>>
>>35591348
get more sleep

95% of the time this is the answer
>>
>>35591348
This is my favorite pic of all time
>>
>>35591348
I'd beat that pussy up.
>>
>>35591348
Eat and sleep more. Get more direct sun.
>>
>>35591439
This.

If you're not eating enough protein, there's potentially a back-and-forth where you're eating muscle and replacing it. Getting plenty of protein makes sure you burn fat instead.

Should get some cloves and a multivitamin as well.
>>
>>35591348
You just get up and do it.

It's called discipline. Also eat and sleep better, and try not to oversleep. I find that I feel like a lazy piece of shit on days I wake up after 1 pm, it might have to do with the available sunlight since it gets dark around 5 pm here
>>
>>35591348
>drink coffee before workout
>try tanning bed oftens helps against winter depression
>dont be a pussy and simply go
>>
>>35591638
Quality comment. Kill yourself.
>>
>>35591348
get a life
>>
>>35591348

>Make sure that you're eating enough and that its balanced. Certain food more can make you really lethargic all the time. Don't skimp on fruits and veggies.

>Could be seasonal depression, when did you start feeling tired all the time? Did it coincide with less sunshine and colder weather? Try supplementing your vitamin d3 and ZMA.

>Make sure you're getting adequate sleep. If you aren't getting enough sleep regularly than it will spill over into your everyday life.

>Lastly evaluate your day to day life. What do you spend most of your time doing? How much free time do you have? How do you feel about the way you spend your time and what are you getting out of it?

Good luck OP
>>
>>35591348
Try lifting as soon as you wake up. Get it over with early. Wake up earlier if you have to.
>>
>>35592507
How about I kill ur mums pussy up. M8
>>
Anyone got experience with Yohimbine to share?
>>
File: horor.jpg (63KB, 622x521px) Image search: [Google]
horor.jpg
63KB, 622x521px
>>35591348
>>
>>35591348
I don't understand the big deal with this picture. You can't even see the face of the girl, she looks kinda ratfaced
>>
>>35593620
I used it this past summer. I had Major Wood all morning (took 450mg 1 cap of GNC brand yohimine extract with 9mg of yohimbine alkaloid) and felt especially horny. My heart was beating pretty fast too- I took the stuff on an empty stomach.

Obviously you would need to cycle the stuff since you build a tolerance to the stimulant effect and the libido effect.

I was taking several other supposed libido boosters at the time and yohimbine was by far the most potent.
>>
>>35594929
That was just the first day of supplementation, btw. I never had as strong of a reaction to it after that, in fact it may have been placebo to an extent, in addition to the fact that I was working as a lifeguard and looking at 17-18 year old girls' asses
>>
File: 50314_288865372137_2985807_n.jpg (12KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
50314_288865372137_2985807_n.jpg
12KB, 200x219px
>>35593961
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.