[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gain muscle while lacking nutrients?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 0stock12.jpg (21KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
0stock12.jpg
21KB, 600x400px
hello guys i made this thread before but i lost it and wanted to check again. so i wanted to know if i was able to still get decent strength and muscle while being malnourished. i only make $4,000 usd a year and i don't really have enough to spend on protein powder and all these meats. i dont get much nutrients since i only eat a sandwich with cheese and some lettuce and water. Not much so i want to know if i can still gain muscle while being like this. my bicep is barely visible when lifting and its pretty embarrassing since my ncos usually replace me when doing work. again im poor so i cant be spending money on all that shit but i get home at base, computer to share and am living ok. so my money left is just kind of extra to use for anything else. should i sacrifice it to use some better food rather than holding onto it for some entertainment items?
>>
>>35590611
What branch of what military are you in that only pays you $4000 a year and you don't have access to a defac/mess hall?!
>>
Go vegan, eat rice and beans all day, also bread and peanut butter. Or just peanuts if you donĀ“t want to spend much. Peanuts and Oats.

Thank me later
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNctsEFp7Zs&list=WL&index=7
>>
>>35590611
what fucking communist country do you live in?
>>
>>35590823

this, welcome to bernie sanders no-gains america
>>
>>35590665
>>35590823
i live in nigeria its not a joke lol. i would leave here if i could but im poor so yes.
>>35590676
>>35590771
thank you im looking at this and it seems possible. thanks
>>
>>35590676

>go vegan
>making gains

Lol, pick one faggot.

Eggs, milk, and shitty fish are key for low cost bulking.
>>
>>35590872

>i live in nigeria its not a joke lol.

try canabalism for protein.

dead bodies are cheap and plentiful in africa
>>
>>35590890
please try not to joke i know im some dumb guy in africa but it really sucks to be some twig like me.
>>
>>35590912
I bet I'm smaller than you are. What's your height and weight?

I'm 172 cm and 107 pounds.
>>
>>35590879

>He never tried a vegan diet and doesnt know how easy is to make gains when eating enought protein

Yes, to drink a lot of milk can give you cheap protons but it has estrogens so drinking a lot can become something negative.

About eggs, they can be good to eat sometimes.. i used to eat 3 per day but if you do some research those sat fats are not really doing you a favour.
>>
>>35590926
im 190 cm and 131 pounds. so yes you most likely are smaller than me.
>>
>>35590872
good luck anon
>>
>>35590926
Post pic pls. I need to see this.
>>
>>35590611

Dont worry about protein powder and all that bullshit. Just eat a lot and drink whole milk.
>>
>>35590611

Ps yes you can make it, Google African bodybuilders
>>
Thank you so much i checked back into this thread and im really glad you guys helped. thank you. i may seem like a dumbass but trust me ill keep your advice with me.
>>
>>35590872
nigeria, jesus christ you poor soul. As others have said you can get big with poor nutrient (how do you think prisoners in US gets big when they're literally served shit?) you might not be healthy but you can definetly get big and/or ripped.

Just eat a ton of calorie rich and cheap foods, rice, beans and maybe bread and oats if you can afford it (i have no idea what foodstuffs are cheap and expensive in nigeria). get some eggs for extra protein, if you can't afford it the beans will do. Also bananas are fucking great and i'm guessing they shouldn't be a problem to get in nigeria. Try and get some veggies too now and then.

good luck brother
>>
>>35590611
you have entertainment items and you eat cheese but claim you don't have enough money to increase your food consumption by 20%?
>>
>>35590872
you'd be poor everywhere else.

just stick to what you can get, cheap calorie rich feed as you already got told: millet, rice, beans, whatever
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.