[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of shortcut to size?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: fuckrippletits.jpg (46KB, 404x354px) Image search: [Google]
fuckrippletits.jpg
46KB, 404x354px
What do you guys think of shortcut to size?
>>
>>35590140

Isn't that the guy who tells you to take like 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, and wants you to pay him for him to tell you why?
>>
>>35590140
>shortcut to size
>shortcut

there are no shortcuts, unless he means injecting
>>
File: lollipop.jpg (16KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
lollipop.jpg
16KB, 300x400px
>>35590293
Nah you're thinking of Scooby. That old faggot should die already
>>
>>35590309
listen to this guy, same as dropping body fat. No short cuts unlike the DNP fucking junkies on here who suck each other's cock the moment that piece of shit drug is mentioned
>>
>>35590140
Isn't that the guy who says to eat pixy sticks and gummy bears postworktou?
>>
>>35590309
>>35590339

Well, have you guys actually looked at the program? It's just a name, might be misleading but I don't think he's trying to claim anything that is impossible.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/shortcut-to-size.html
>>
>>35590396

yeah it is, can you tell me why that's a bad idea because the way he said it seemed fairly reasonable.
>>
>>35590493
He's right that you want to replenish the glycogen in your muscles after a workout but what about eating some fruit that will give you vitamins and fiber instead of straight up refined sugar?
>>
File: 471.jpg (55KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
471.jpg
55KB, 680x598px
>>35590436

>Splits.
>>
Jew Stapanni just wants you to buy his supplements. Stay away from this guy. He shills on the regular.
>>
>>35590140
It's not worth it. It's fun, tho.
>>
>>35590140
>believing there are shortcuts that aren't steroids
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.