[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full time student, full time job Decent social/family life Eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1452511288027.jpg (316KB, 768x1892px) Image search: [Google]
1452511288027.jpg
316KB, 768x1892px
Full time student, full time job
Decent social/family life
Eat proper, lift regularly with occasional cardio
Good sleep

Why am i depressed?
I dont think its low test im always horny and have sex with gf most nights

But i always feel down and tired like i have to fake happy 24/7

Tl;dr depression and vitimin deficiency?
>>
>>35588725
>Why am i depressed?

because you are depressed

you don't need a reason

see a doctor
>>
>>35588725
Phenibut
Let the come down hit and cry in the shower for 30 minutes go to bed
Repeat nightly
>>
>>35588725
Cuz there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>35588740
Could it be vitimin d deficiency though?
Or any other nutrient i do not like taking medications
>>
Aww cute horse
>>
>>35588725
Op you’re doing everything right, vitamin B is supposed to help your energy level, but yeah see a doc, /fit/ can’t help you with mood gains
>>
>>35588725
Wage slave without a purpose. We all deal with it.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder
>>
>>35589039

This.

Welcome to /capitalism/.
>>
>>35588725
basically this >>35589039
Find a purpose in your life, currently mine is learning the guitar, programming and a new language. This also gives you something to wake up to.
>>
>>35588725
Well that rules out the most common shit.

I would say that to be clinically depressed means it would interfere with some or all of the normie things you mentioned, and you seem to be doing alright.

Maybe you're down because you're faking happy 24/7 i duno. I've dealt with depression since I was 12 and I can say it helps tremendously, for me, to have something to obsess over. Find a passion or hobby that you could potentially spend your life improving and it could give you new purpose, maybe you're not cut out to be so standard (assuming you are), maybe it's not enough for you

Just some ideas m8, good luck
>>
>>35589039
>>35589113
>>35589158

The only thing i can think of is being in sales with 100% comission based income
And its the slow season
Because when im making good money feb-august its like a drug but feeling down when its slow loses me money
>>
>>35588938
Vit D has changed my life so much. I've grown up in a city that is sunny like 330 days a year. Now, I'm studying in a city where you can't see sun for weeks.

I started taking 3000iu vit d and it completely cured my depression and SAD
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.