[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most high volume 4 day workout? Trying to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: rogan_f.jpg (74KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
rogan_f.jpg
74KB, 600x400px
What is the most high volume 4 day workout? Trying to make those mass gains
>>
>>35588632

There's to many factors to consider.

Like what kind of workout your body responds best too. Some people will gain more from high weight, low reps and some will vice versa.

Alao, are you at a beginner level or intermediate?

If intermediate
I suggest doing a Upper Lower split, four days a week. U/L/R/U/L/R/R

If Beginner then just pick one of the starting routines. SS, SL or Sean10mms Stripped 5x5. I did the later and my gains exploded continuously for six months until I hit a plateau.

Get plenty of sleep and food too.
>>
File: 1449695106312.png (59KB, 390x406px) Image search: [Google]
1449695106312.png
59KB, 390x406px
>>35588705
My squat and my deadlift are intermediate according to most sites, my bench stopped dead at beginner.

>I suggest doing a Upper Lower split, four days a week. U/L/R/U/L/R/R

This is not really any kind of workout.
>>
The triad.
>>
>>35588760

>This is not really any kind of workout.

What do you mean? What do you want me to say? Lift weights? Because lifting weights is whats gonna get you the best gains but I thought you figured that out already?
>>
>>35588800
It's like a schedual, like if I asked for a strenght training workout and you told me.

>FULLBODY
>AxBxBxx

What are the actual lifts and sets and reps m8 am I supposed to follow the first thing that pops up on google?
>>
>>35588632
>retarded noob thinks he suddenly needs a fuckload of volume because he stalled once

top kek faggot.
>>
>>35588760
>upper lower splits aren't workouts
Here's a great workout for you OP, I tailored it just to you and your needs:
Suck dick 99xf
Take dick up the ass 99xf
Go fuck yourself 999xf
>>
>>35588825

Don't you ever fucking reply to my posts unless you are being helpful.
>>
>>35588830
I wanted an actual list of lifts to to as well as the volume for each list and information on what day to do it. Upper lower split is very vague and describes a bunch of different workouts.
>>
>>35588875
The triad.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.