[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: fat.jpg (8KB, 171x253px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
8KB, 171x253px
Sup /fit/

Can you tell me about clen please or link me to a resource with detailed information? All I know is the basics of how it works and to not exceed 100-120 mcg per day.

I got 50x20mcg, took 40mcg after breakfast. (First time using it)

I'm not tragically fat, 72kg (158lbs) maximum, 176cm king of manlets.

Signed up for the gym yesterday and stocked up on chicken, veggies, fish. I just want to get rid of my beer belly fast.

Is it safe to exercise with or should I exercise on off days, what dosages should I use, do they have to be spaced out throughout the day? Is it safe to take every day or do I need to do something like 2 days on 2 days off, or 2 week cycles or something? I don't plan on using it for too long (not that I have a huge amount anyway) since I only have about 5 kilos of fat to drop. Was considering doing an EC stack at the same time but figured I can manage without.

Also, this isn't my "home" chan so sorry if I didn't follow the proper etiquette.
>>
Bump. We're have constant dnp threads but nothing about clen. Is there a pastebin for clen like for dnp? Will clen give me less sweats? If used correctly does it still have serious sides? DNP won't kill you if you take a moderate dose but not much is out there about dnp and cataracts, even if the chance is small the risk of getting cataracts is making me hesitant about dnp.

How long can you take clen, and how frequently? Is it like dnp where you shouldn't exceed 3 weeks max and need to take time off in between? DNP it looks like people who take it for months are at higher risk of sides, though the research is scarce. Dnp also losses effectiveness as you build up tolerance, does that happen with clen?
>>
>>35588282
>Will clen give me less sweats?
OP here. Haven't noticed any sweating at all. DNP basically makes you overheat from what I gather, which is why you would sweat
>>
shameless self-bump
>>
Blech fuck clen
Sweaty, shaky, lethargic,
I'll stick with my EC stack. At least I get more mental clarity and less sweaty on that. Never taking clen again
>>
>>35588435
I'm not shaky at all, although I can chalk that up to prescription medication, today. Will try again on an off-day from that. That same prescription medication (GABAergic) should make me lethargic on its own and I don't feel that at all.

But as the other poster was asking, can someone please suggest a good resource? Tried to search pastebin and didn't find anything.
>>
>>35588477
My source got her shit from purchase peptides

I don't want to put the specific domain down because ban. That should be enough for you to find it
>>
>>35588020
Why didn't you at least try diet and exercise before resorting drugs? You can lose the weight you want in two months easily, clen will only strip off a pound or two more in that timeframe. You clearly didn't do even basic research before taking potentially dangerous drugs that you don't even need, christ what a fucking faggot. Enjoy your cardiotoxicity.
>>
>>35588824
Hey man whatever it takes. It's added motivation too since he's gonna see some loss without doing very much --> will lead him to go to gym and go harder. Maybe OP is onto something...
>>
>>35589442
> It's added motivation too
The main added motivation for me is that I spent money on it and I'm a Jew
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.