[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit what sport do you play? Are you trying to go pro? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: goalkeeper.jpg (36KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
goalkeeper.jpg
36KB, 460x276px
Hey /fit what sport do you play? Are you trying to go pro? What position?
>Futbol
>Goalkeeper
>Trying for college team
Reflexes are on point but im a manlet unfortunately which makes goalkeeping a lot more difficult.
>>
>>35585535
i also am a goalkeeper.
started last season but playing as a payed amateur.
mfw i still get better every training.
6'7 so thats my advantage
>>
>>35585535
>Thaiboxing
I go two times a week if i can. I like the action and the violence. Don't/can't go pro, and never will. Also i think it has a carry over in how you can handle yourself in everyday situations. Like staying more relaxed, calm, reading others and yourself better etc.
>>
Rugby

scrum half

>tfw when manlet
>>
was a junior professional sprinter and forward in a football team (due to my acceleration). Had the best 200 m time in Sweden for my age at 15.

Then my hamstring and thigh broke at the same time and I couldn't run at max speed anymore and I still can't 10 years later, so I became a raging alcoholic instead.

Things are weird.
>>
>>35585535
what height are you?
you can still make it if you are above six feet
if you are below that you'll concede from literally every corner as you'll have no presence in the air
>>
>>35585796
Im 5'10 im practicing mainly on jumping/position since the upper corners are my disadvantage
>>
>>35585796
Nick Rimando made it pro in the MLS and hes 5'10
>>
File: 1452357050918.jpg (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452357050918.jpg
150KB, 500x500px
>>35585695
Damn bro im jelly
>>
>>35585535
hey op is your name florian by any chance?
>>
>>35586004
Nein.
>>
>>35585796
>>35585938
the problem with being short is that you literally only have a career until you're like 30, then you start to lose explosiveness and just suck
also 6'4, used to be a shit football goalkeeper and an excellent futsal one, now play volleyball in a shit league as there literally is no futsal club near me
>>
>>35585726
Also muaythaifag.
Competed 4 times, just love it. Probably not talented enough to go pro and it doesn't pay that well, but I'll just train hard and see where it takes me.
>>
>>35585938
>MLS
natural talent shot stopping can get you only as far as a meme league
but especially at lower level the game is a lot more physical and you'll be caught short more often than not
>>
My dad made me play soccer since birth. I hated the sport and quit at 14. What a fucking waste
>tfw not born in the USA
>tfw all the european sports suck dick
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
>>35585535
>manlet
>goalkeeper
>>
Cricket. I play in Australia in a state premier league trying to get a state contract, but I would be about 4-5 places behind in the position I'm trying to make it in
>>
File: holdmefit.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
holdmefit.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>>35586297
I loved football since birth and I was pretty good at it, but my dad was like "its for losers, quit wasting ur time you little shit"

>tfw I could've been playing in the premier league right now
>>
>>35586935
i feel the same
>>
>>35585535
Basketball when I was young, got offers for college but turned them down because I didn't want to move to north Carolina or Texas. I now cyclocross and mountain bike on an amateur level. I still enter 3 on 3 tournaments from time to time. But never win anymore because my team mates are 5'7'' manlets. So I end up playing rougher to compensate and end up getting D/Q'd for fouls. I think its funny when I go up for a rebound and pull the ball down while my elbow "accidentally" slams into an opponents face. A little blood on the floor makes basketball more interesting. Pissed off opponents make mistakes....Till I run into a retired pro and he schools me while slipping in invisible ball taps and gut shots. Some of those guys know how to knock the wind out of ya and get away with it. While scoring.
>>
>>35586267
Positioning > height
>>
>>35585535
Football. Terrible at all positions so goalkeeper because I'm 6ft4 and linebacker mode and can just block shots by accident. I need to find a sport I'm good at.
>>
>>35585757
It's okay bud, you can't compete with blacks anyway.
>>
>>35585535

>based Julio Cesar

We miss you Julio :_(
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.