[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lmao "Erin, my recommendation is for you to stop wearing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: female.png (32KB, 679x194px) Image search: [Google]
female.png
32KB, 679x194px
lmao

"Erin, my recommendation is for you to stop wearing revealing yoga pants and crop-tops to the gym. A loose-fitting t-shirt and some sweatpants should suffice. No one cares or notices that you're working out there female or not. Everyone's focused on their workout, unless you try to draw attention to yourself. And don't wear any makeup to the gym either, it's unnecessary. Now hit them weights hard, girl!"
>>
>not doing something in life because you FEEL intimidated
>there are no actual dangers, literally just an uncomfortable feeling
>letting discomfort stop you from improving yourself
>>
File: Cheeky Farage 11.jpg (99KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeky Farage 11.jpg
99KB, 1200x900px
>>35585009
fucking THIS

last winter there was a huge controversy at my uni because people wanted 'women's only' hours at the gym

> started off because muslim girl felt entitled to it because muh religion
> uni was like 'lol we're secular so no'
> shift moves to 'b-but those guys that actually lift are intimidating'
> 90% of people shit on this as crab-bucket mentality
> athletics department attempts to come up with a schedule for it
> uni intercedes again and tells everyone involved to fuck off
> mfw the entire time
>>
>>35585009
Preach it breh :^)
>>
>>35586469
>> uni intercedes again and tells everyone involved to fuck off
Damn, nice to see not all Unis have fallen for feminism. I think some schools do have women's only hours now.
>>
>>35587177
>>35587177

Go ahead and work out during women's only hours. If anyone says anything tell them you identify as a woman and if they disagree they are oppressing you.
>>
>>35584979
Erin Sounds like a little bitch
>>
>>35587312
D E V I L I S H
>>
>>35586469
That is immensely satisfying. Can't say my uni would've done the same.
>>
>>35586469
McGill?
>>
>>35584979
Fuck you I'll wear make up in the gym if I want. Often, I come straight from work and have it on, so fuck wasting time washing my face and bringing make up remover and all just because some little faggot has a problem with what random women wear on their faces while working out.
>>
Approaching women and asking them out makes me feel intimidated and uncomfortable. We need a law requiring them to go out with me.

And no fatties. They make me feel uncomfortable too.
>>
>>35589207

that isnt the problem

if you dress in a manner that shows off your goods, you cant get offended when people look.
>>
>>35584979
Your implying so hard
The fuck is wrong with you people.

Let me imply to

Wow put down the bag of dicks, your gunna run out at this rate
>>
>>35586469
That girl went to my high school. She was a fucking bitch
>>
>>35589241
Not that obvious I'magrillXD but I think it's fine if you look. But it shouldn't be obvious. If she notices you're probably staring. And any neurotically person would understand why that would make them uncomfortable.
>>
>>35589296

you know, girls stare at guys too

why dont guys get male only gym hours?

oh right, we arent there for attention and dont give a shit.
>>
>>35585009
Its not so easy

You cant just say "you can do it, i do it"

Thats like pushing someone whos afraid of rats into a pit of rats and yelling from the top "you can do it!"

Just cause you can do it dosnt mean others should be able to right away.

Remember back to when you first lifted.
Dont lie
It was intimidating but once you built yourself and created hat self confidence it was a breeze

Slow and steady wins the race

You guys are natty, right?
>>
>>35589360
Not that anon, but that's bullshit senpai. When I was a lowly skeleton I was intimidated in the slightest because I knew that we all came to the gym to put work in. Not to bully or harass other people. Please stop enabling this paranoia .
>>
dont girls all crave attention?

why is this a problem?

as a guy, i'd love if girls were after my dick in the gym. even though im focused on working out.
>>
Women never workout, girls who "lift" are the most annoying cunts ever and not even professional female lifters work 1/10th of my effort.
>>
File: 1440394162133.png (142KB, 511x564px) Image search: [Google]
1440394162133.png
142KB, 511x564px
>caring about 3D at all
>>
>>35584979
In my gym women aren't scared of going to the freeweight area. But I probably should mention that I go at 5 am in the morning (no "bros" running around there) and we don't have a female lifting area.
>>
>>35589000
Yessir! The Law faculty likes to stir shit up and since it was 'le poor oppressed muslim WoC' SSMU turned it into a colossal libtard shitstorm
>>
>>35589460
What?

Your enabling my statement

Most people are not able to do that.
I was raised by overbearing parents

I was rarely allowed to hang out with friends in highschool, social situations scared me and i never wanted to do new things

Took me sometime to finally break all that bullshit

Its easy to say you can do it
>>
>>35589207
Enjoy your acne and clogged pores
>>
Being a woman you win either way at the gym, I know because I am. I wear tight af partially transparent yoga pants for giggles, you either get people who oggle, in which case I don't give a fuck, or people that don't care, in which case I don't give a fuck, or people that are aggressive about disliking me, in which case I make a point about how little I give a fuck. I have my hair in the most alpha of girl hair styles, aka the top of head bun, and I just get stinky as fuck while still looking exceptionally fuckable. It's hilarious to watch for all the little micro reactions and all the inflated chests, faster breathing and invisible lat syndrome against their will. I just love to win.
>>
>>35586469
>vote started by SJWs on "student democracy" page of our uni website
>a women's only hour every fucking day
>this page is only used by SJWs cause they're the only ones that fucking care
>5 days before voting closes a few sports societies notice
>even then there isn't enough of us to beat all the "for" votes by various SJW blocs
>we decide to all vote "for" as well
>2 days from vote closing the comment section is flooded with "I hope this includes gender fluid people like me who may identify as a woman at certain times " from huge burly rugby lads
>student council vetos the motion
>>
>>35589771
made me chuckle/10

good on you friend, keep doing that :^)
>>
File: abstract_feel.jpg (46KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstract_feel.jpg
46KB, 680x684px
>>35585009
I wholeheartedly agree with you but then again I've spent ~2 hours today agonizing about calling the barber to get an appointment for a haircut.
>>
File: 1433034868339.jpg (72KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1433034868339.jpg
72KB, 596x628px
>>35589810
>>
>>35586469
Is Muslims can have women only time, then my Christian religion says that women should not wear revealing clothing such as yoga pants or short shorts.
>>
File: 1448335264508.jpg (146KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1448335264508.jpg
146KB, 517x768px
>>35589771
tremendous
>>
>>35589910
do it, it feels so good when you're finally done with it

do it
>>
>>35589910
why? I'm genuinely curious why it's so hard for you to make a simple appointment. I could understand it if it's for an important job interview or something.
>>
>>35590299
it's true.
1 timothy chapter 2

and it is backed by christ himself in matt 5:18
>>
>>35589771
>dumb bitch thinks she's hot shit because she goes the the gym and pretends not to give a fuck

Kill urself lmao if you really didn't care you wouldn't have even posted that you attention whore
>>
>>35586469
this reminds me
>Teesside uni
>some cheeki fuckers dress up as cool runnings for halloween, blackface included
>win the student union costume party
>dragged up on stage in front of everyone
>SJW friend of a friend and her crew go insane about it on the universities twitter
>nothing happens because it's teesside and based uni doesn't pander to these faggots
>>
>>35590455
Pls let teaside b in the first world, I want to move there.
Probably British because has tea right in the name
>>
File: 1448282348033.jpg (295KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1448282348033.jpg
295KB, 2048x1360px
>>35589771
I like this.

>mfw I actually have big lats and a good chest while doing this.
>>
>>35589239
Kek
I like this
>>
>>35584979
>I like to go to the squat rack and do dumbbell lunges.
Cunt
>>
>>35586469
FUCK SSMU
>>
>>35586469
>muslim women doing any sort of exercise ever
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.