[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people believe this guy is rich? i think he's barely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
why do people believe this guy is rich? i think he's barely breaking even

>lives in a rented home which costs a lot each month
>drives old cars he can't afford to maintain/get serviced
>makes 1000usd (before tax!) per million views on youtube and his entire channel since its inception only has 15-20 million views
>sells fart powder and t shirts to a very small group of desperate idiots
>i'd be honestly surprised if he clears 5 K a month after tax, probably less and this he will need to cover all his expenses
>blows a lot of money on food and steroids
>HGH by itself costs also a lot
>has a wife to take care off, she doesn't seem to have a job
>he makes up retarded stories about he made millions with tv ads, they are obvious lies if you research them
>day trading, there is no way he did anything but lose money with it, anyone who had a go at it knows you will get fucking robbed blind by the stock market
>has probably blown 30K on hair transplants the last few year
>said he just spent 10K on knee surgery
>probably a lot of other cosmetic surgery
>>
Probably makes a good bit doing private training
>>
>>35584756
I believe its Rich.
>>
ive never heard anyone claim he was rich apart from jokefully creating witty homonyms with his name
>>
I also think it's Rich.
>>
He's a self-made multi-millionaire who made his fortune through investments and the real estate industry. Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>35584785
more bullshit if you ask me
a bit of extra cash sure
but nothing that will make you rich

he has nothing in common with people who are rich

most of them have a lot of the following qualities

>highly educated
>very intelligent
>hard working
>frugal way of life
>understanding of economics
>marry an educated hard working frugal wife
>buy a home never rent one
>legitimate career choices, later in life start doing the business on their own once they established themselves with the knowhow and networking
>>
>>35584793

it's pronounced "rik-ahh", not "ritch".
>>
>spends hundreds on fast food
>impulse purchases new tech for no reason
>impulse purchases cars for no reason
>frequently comments on how wealthy he is
i've known quite a few millionaires, and they're nothing like this joker.
>>
his ex girlfriend destroying him

https://richpiana.wordpress.com/tag/rich-piana-amy-waz/

i think we know women are very bitter about past lovers so take it with a grain of salt
>>
>>35584844
he's young money senpai
>>
>>35584756
>why do people believe this guy is rich?

because that is Rich
>>
>>35584844
I agree. Bet he didn't have a clue how expensive a service on a Bentley was, just replacing the breaks costs thousands never mind engine components etc.

Rich isn't that bright and can't make money in the traditional way so he's killing himself to make a few dollars.

But everything with him is skin deep. As long as he's making enough that he can pretend and be perceived to be successful that probably suits him fine.
>>
>>35584756
>falling for the rich meme

He just eats pianos
>>
File: image.png (78KB, 259x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78KB, 259x241px
Pic related
>>
>>35584756
Pretty sure that's Rich
>>
>>35584756
You know he has his own supplement company right?
>>
I think he makes bank selling steroids.

Why would jacked ass people be paying him to train them? Naw brah, hes selling them roids and laundrying the money by charging for training.
>>
fucking noobs. theres a video where he explains his financial wealth. im not going to go through the trouble of finding it. he bought a ton of real estate, like an entire condo and it generates tons of passive income for him. do you research before making claims, fag. leave humanity behind 5%
>>
>>35584756
>why do people believe this guy is rich? i think he's barely breaking even
i dunno about this guy specifically

a lot of 'pro' bb's are like that, there's been threads about it here and elsewhere
jacking up and hoping it pays off; can't compete so they're selling nickel and dime shit on youtube
pretend to be hardcore because "I do whatever it takes to succeed"
hidden income ....... coff (G4P) ahem

>>35585418
>fucking noobs. theres a video where he explains his financial wealth. im not going to go through the trouble of finding it. he bought a ton of real estate, like an entire condo and it generates tons of passive income for him. do you research before making claims, fag. leave humanity behind 5%
livin the life costs a lot of cash bro,,,, and being a landlord isn't free money
>>
Because he can afford to park wherever the fuck he wants

Theres no point doing that if you can't afford the fines comfortably, duh.
>>
>>35585342
>You know he has his own supplement company right?

asking a chinese factory to manufacture some garbage products which you sell out of your garage is not going to make you rich
>>
>>35584756
Fugg u anon he's called Rich so that's why
>>
>>35584820
this
>>
Why do you faggots give a fuck if he's rich or not? Who cares.
>>
>>35585374
this desu senpai baka
>>
>>35584756
he sucks dick and takes it up the ass
like the rest of the fuck boys in bodybuilding
>>
File: no homo.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
no homo.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>>35585838
I'd suck dick and take it up the ass from 9 to 5 if it got me Rich's lifestyle.

no homo
>>
>>35585489
>livin the life costs a lot of cash bro,,,, and being a landlord isn't free money

Except if you purchase a lot of real estate and then give it to a company to manage. You make a 1/3 as much as if you ran it yourself, but it's entirely passive.
>>
File: 1353373960861.png (376KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1353373960861.png
376KB, 900x702px
>a famous roider being full of himself and acting like an absolute shithead, trying so hard to project his insecurities he has to show off his belongings, building up a facade of things he wish he was

Gee, I've never seen that before.

Have you even seen that new bodybuilding documentary? It's a fucking gold mine for psychologists. Makes the entire thing pathetic as fuck.
>>
>>35584844
New richs are like that
>>
File: tiny.gif (248KB, 150x125px) Image search: [Google]
tiny.gif
248KB, 150x125px
>>
>>35584949
thats called nigger rich or noveau riche
>>
File: 1452528952533.png (412KB, 690x682px) Image search: [Google]
1452528952533.png
412KB, 690x682px
why are hating on him you poor bitter dyel virgins ?
>>
>>35585948
>bodybuilding documentary

Name?
>>
Why shouldnt I?

I have met more retarded ppl than him who got rich. Sometimes is luck, sometimes is certain skill in right time.....

No need to be jelly..
>>
>>35584824
>>legitimate career choices, later in life start doing the business on their own once they established themselves with the knowhow and networking
dude what are you talking about

the richest people didn't get so through a career. Those are the rich people's employees.
>>
>>35588739
That's pretty much it. They're poor, bitter virgins.

Suicide would be a more productive use of their time.

Best case fucking scenario.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.