[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just great, my dealer who used to deal ephedrine pills for me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: bronkaid-ephedrine-sulfate.jpg (20KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
bronkaid-ephedrine-sulfate.jpg
20KB, 280x280px
Just great, my dealer who used to deal ephedrine pills for me got caught by the cops and now I need to restock now after bulking and can't do my fucking E/C stack to get fucking shredded in 2 months.

Do you niggers have tried these shit cough pills, it says they have 25G of E, but I'm not sure if I get fucked with the other stuff it has.
>>
your welcome

https://www.supplementsource.ca/iHealth_Ephedrine_p/ihealth-ephedrine-24-foils.htm

working on 3rd package as we speak
>>
>>35584363
>https://www.supplementsource.ca/iHealth_Ephedrine_p/ihealth-ephedrine-24-foils.htm

62 dollars, I hope those are canadians dollars breh.. and how you know that's real E, it's been banned since 2004.
>>
>>35584373

check out the reddit reviews brah the guy even has his own account and will respond to any questions.

he always sends me pics of product with receipt before he mails it
>>
>>35584346
country? if in you US you can literally walk into a drug store and buy 60 tabs for $10 if you get the store brand.

i just picked some up today.
>>
>>35584422
I'm in the states, what brand did you buy?
>>
>>35584448
the drug store i went to is walgreens. they had bronkaid and primatene on the shelves, the store brand has the same shit as primatene in it and it was 5 bucks cheaper so i bought that.

it was walgreens' in house brand
>>
there was a reason it was banned people died from this

have fun losing weigh super fast while dying from a heart attack in a few months later
>>
dont buy that stuff the canada-fag posted
when i started cutting for the first time i did the same shit, and got a notice that what i was buying was illegal or some shit and never got my money back and those fucks kept it to who knows what

that shit is highly regulated in the states, youre better off buying bronkaid, thats what most BS fat burners do, put brokaid in their bottles and claim its something else..

not saying its not legit, it probably is, and will work but the fucking government will keep your shit like they do with my fucking liquor in airports
>>
>>35584482
It's not even a fast weight loss. Taking it with Ritalin added to the stack. Lost 6 lbs in 18 days. Not going to lie though, the tachycardia during lifting is INSANE. In a good way.
>>
File: baitnicetry.jpg (64KB, 620x622px) Image search: [Google]
baitnicetry.jpg
64KB, 620x622px
>>35584482
>>
>>35584535

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedra#Additional_evidence_and_deaths
>>
>>35584534
how is having tachycardia while doing some lifting good? i would be too afraid of lifting if that happened to me
>>
File: xo.gif (42KB, 271x200px) Image search: [Google]
xo.gif
42KB, 271x200px
>>35584545
>WIKIPEDIA AS A LEGIT SOURCE
WIKIPEDIA AS A LEGIT SOURCE
>>
>>35584550
Feels good. Plus there is physiological tachycardia during exercise anyways, it's just a heart throb you can feel. People say it feels like you're about to die but I feel alive.

>>35584558
There are sources at the bottom.
>>
>>35584558
>LITERALLY being a junior high english teacher
>>
>>35584613
>implying using wikipedia as a legit source is acceptable while doing a master's thesis paper

AYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>35584625

>not just using the Wikipedia bibliography as a library shopping list.
>>
>>35584625
>implying that he needs to use the standards of a master's thesis for posting on a Peruvian carpet forum
>>
>>35584666
>implying wikipedia is even acceptable in highschool - college level

top kek m9
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.