[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to lose fatass >reduce intake to TDEE-500 by cutting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: yolandi.gif (757KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
yolandi.gif
757KB, 500x281px
>decide to lose fatass
>reduce intake to TDEE-500 by cutting out sugary drinks, late night snacks, alcohol, and much of the carbs (noodles, potatoes, rice, etc.) I used to eat with every meal.
>feel OK for a few days
>get real thirsty all the time
>drink a gallon a day
>piss out lots and lots of water
>after a week, get sore throat, hands start to shiver, can't think straight, forget stuff, have trouble finding words, be confused...

Is this just a keto flu, electrolyte imbalance, missing something in my diet, or did I catch the Beetus?

Pic is my goal body by the way.
>>
>>35582339
r u a gurl
>>
>>35582355
does it matter?
>>
Physical addiction to food is real. You might be just going through withdrawal.
>>
>>35582375
yes
>>
>>35582339

add some carbs/fat back. you're probably experiencing 'rabbit starvation'. whole grain breads and oatmeal with a pat of butter to start.

tonight, take a multivitamin. if that doesn't clear it up ASAP, see a doctor, you very well may have meningitis
>>
>>35582385

shut the fuck up we're talking about bread

>inb4 brian
>>
>>35582339
Yolandi looks like a prepubescent boy.
She doesnt look remotely fit.
It is not attractive.
>>
>>35582339
>my goal body

can you imagine the amount of top shelf Coloured pussy Yolandi gets? She must line them up every day and pick them out like candy

>so jelly
>>
>>35582418
I would have sex with her though
>>
Ketoflu? I dunno what a ketoflu is but might be possible
Since diabetic comas (not shocks, there is a difference) are caused by ketoacidosis

On diabetes you also tend to lose weight easier since you piss out all your carbs basically

Source: I have the beetus

Does not hurt to get yourselfed checked
I would not risk it
I didnt know about my diabetes before i got knocked out by it
Were horrible month before it happened
And I always thought it was just because of stress
But it was the other way around
Stress because of physical "illness"
>>
go to a doctor you idiot.
>>
>>35582395
Just had a sip of emergency soda cause I was freaking out a bit.
It felt literally like the first drag off a cigarette did after I had quit for a while.
>>
>>35582418
Shut your filthy mouth.
>>
>>35582428

But she's not a homosex anon.
>>
>>35582418
Not to mention she's a shitty "artist".
>>
>>35582460
Sounds like a physical addiction to caffeine and maybe sugars.
>>
>>35582339
are you a guy or girl??
>>
>>35582339
>>35582375
fuck off you mental health case
go back to your containment board and keep being a fatfuck you lobotomy patient.
god why can't parent's just raise kids the right fucking way and not have their children end up like OP
>>
>>35582441
>Were horrible month before it happened
what symptoms did you have?
>>
File: yolandi.jpg (31KB, 480x693px) Image search: [Google]
yolandi.jpg
31KB, 480x693px
>>35582418
if that's true then why do I want to fucker her brains out?
>>
>>35582487

pfffffffffff ya right. you know she fucks with all those little girls
>>
File: welcome to 4chan.jpg (35KB, 425x343px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to 4chan.jpg
35KB, 425x343px
>>35582505
>>
>>35582460

that confirms it, go eat a bowl of oatmeal with strawberries and bananas and you'll feel better.

stay away from simple sugars, eat complex carbs
>>
>>35582539
What is she 5" ? If it weren't for the haircut she could probably just sneak into a preschool.
>>
I've been at this for a few months now and I've been having nightmares the whole time
Plus the have just been getting worse as time goes on

I think bodies are just incapable of loosing weight with out issues of some kind but it will all be worth it
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.