[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>two years ago, meet my current gf >I was at my prime then,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: QYPlmPQ.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
QYPlmPQ.png
20KB, 638x547px
>two years ago, meet my current gf
>I was at my prime then, 6'3 235 lbs
>very strong
>she sees some old pictures of me
>says she liked me better skinny
>says she doesn't care for muscular men
>eventually get convinced and stop lifting and caring about my diet
>slim down a lot
>become 150lbs twink
>lately she's been a bit distant
>start thinking something is up
>check her phone when she goes to the bathroom one day
>she's cheating on me
>with an amateur bodybuilder guy

I'm just crushed guys. Should I forgive her or what?
>>
Kill the gains goblin and find yourself a muse bro.
>>
Absolutely not. I'm sorry that that happened to you. Next time, don't let her opinion get in the way. You lift for you, not her or anyone else.
>>
Kekesimmus maximus
>>
>>35581576
>>eventually get convinced and stop lifting and caring about my diet
You deserved all of this
>>
>>35581576
Please dont be true
>>
>>35581576
C U C K D
>>
dont be a sad fag, listen to
>>35581596
>>
>>35581576
OP made the mistake of lifting for the grills

Move on and try doing it for yourself this time
>>
>>35581642
this
you brought it upon yourself. your gf is a whore and she manipulated you into leaving your gains behind
>>
Just be thankful you found out sooner than later
>>
>>35581576
>Stopped lifting because some whore told you to Haha. Oh wow.
>>
File: CSc6aV2WsAAdcB_.jpg (22KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
CSc6aV2WsAAdcB_.jpg
22KB, 575x323px
>>35581576
>>
>>35582017
lmao that picture came to mind after i read the last sentence
>>
File: 1440285045316.png (124KB, 5000x2571px) Image search: [Google]
1440285045316.png
124KB, 5000x2571px
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
File: imaeg.png (474KB, 294x315px) Image search: [Google]
imaeg.png
474KB, 294x315px
>>35581576
she was thinking about other guys long before you slimmed down and that was her way of rationalizing it for herself so she didn't have a guilty conscience.

girls are pretty fucked up. different breed entirely. learn from your mistake and never change your ways for a filthy whore.

>yfw you realise girls lie to everyone about everything especially themselves
>>
this can't be real
>>
>>35582110
>>35582061
>>35582017
>>35581642
>>35581622
>>35581620
>>35581617
>not recognizing a quality troll post

Fucking 8/10 man. You have all the elements of a good troll
>>
>>35581754
Lol this is so true.
The girl I am with right now said she doesn't want me getting too big, which i agree with. But I would never stop lifting because a girl says I am too big. That's when she is a self entitled bitch and doesn't want to stay with you because of your personality. That's when you dump her ass and find someone that likes you for who you are.
>>
Women love big muscles. No exception. Somebody post the cap of /cgl/ explaining why women say they like skinnier guys.
>>
>>35582213

QFT.

As far as OP's situation. Fuck her. Leave her and never talk to her again, srs. Be alpha and never look back.

Also, in the future... lift for yourself. If a woman tells you she doesn't like big muscles, tough shit.
>>
>>35581576
>>she sees some old pictures of me
>>says she liked me better skinny
>>says she doesn't care for muscular men

This is the point you should have left her. How the fuck could you be with a girl who outright says you're not attractive to her and disagrees with your lifestyle?
>>
I was completely the opposite. I was a hungry skeleton but my personality and facial asthetics were tier 1. I wanted to be the best guy for my gf and wanted to lift but she liked skinny guys eventually it drive me insane thinking i want god enough for her so she broke up with me and recently she married a guy who looks just like i did. I have less game now that I'm 220lbs and Ben working out for years than when i was a 130lbs twink.
>>
>>35581576

>letting women dictate how you live your life

I thought you knew better /fit/
>>
>>35581576
>letting female opinion dictate your health
>listening to women on what they find attractive
You fucked up senpai, confront the bitch and tell her to fuck off. Get gains, get new bitches.
>>
File: 1444798031383.png (332KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1444798031383.png
332KB, 596x628px
>>35581604
>>
>>35581576
forgive her, but like in the buddhist-y way where you do it to stay balanced and not cary anger and resentment.

But don't fucking stay with her you tard.

but desu you shouldn't have stopped lifting
>>
>>35581576
thats what happens when you let other people run your life, take it as a learning experience and move on. Time heals all wounds bruh. Lift if you wanna be big and lift for yourself only.
>>
>>35581576
>Made up story that confirms deep paranoia and misogyny inside the average autistic /fit/izen
Weak b8
>>
>>35581576
Bro kill her. That shit isn't a human being. Vlad jamez her ass and impale her on a stake!!!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.