[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>15 months sober Holy fuck do I want a drink.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: boozecry.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
boozecry.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>15 months sober

Holy fuck do I want a drink.
>>
So drink you idiot

The fact that you remained sober for over an year means you gained some sort of self control
As long as you drink and not drink the next day there's no problem of addiction
>>
is /fit/ just a board for people to hang out and post unrelated topics?

is it just like a smaller /b/ for people who want to better themselves? I dont get it

i guess so. I also post unrelated topics to be quite hones
>>
>>35581087
It's pretty easy to remain sober and get a drink at the same time m8
>>
>>35581087
>8 days sober

iktf anon I want a drink but the estrogen increase isn't worth it
>>
>haven't drank since October

I would drink, but I have no motivation to go out and actually buy alcohol desu. Plus I always mooch off my friends/roommates for free alcohol anyway
>>
>>35581129
huh? plenty of addicts on this board. Getting /fit/ is a fairly common way of dealing with addiction.
>>
>>35581087
Quick question. Last time I got wasted I drank some wine and some sort of woman's beverage. And topped it of with 10 shots of vodka and tequila,one after the other, no lime no salt. And 4 more shots of the same combination some minutes later. I went really fast trough the stages of drunkness but did not pass out. However I got to the point where I couldn't control my limbs enough to stay up. The last thing that happened to me is that I completely lost feeling throughout my entire body. I was numb. I searched the net but the only thing I found was that in large quantities alcohol damages you nervous system like a toxin. Was I going into choma or is it just a symptom of being drunk as fuck and drinking too much.
>>
>>35581310
you were really really drunk mate.
>>
>>35581128
don't listen to this fuckface OP

Keep on going man. It's fucking tough that's why we take one day at a time. Sober for 3 years 3 months here, it often sucks but it pays up in the bigger picture. Remember why you quit
>>
>>35581153

Nice pseudoscience.
>>
>>35581369
but i'm lonely and aside from being fitter my life hasn't improved.
>>
>>35581087
I assume you're doing this because you're /alcoholic/. even if not, good for you dude that's a serious accomplishment. Don't throw it away!
>>
>>35581369
>you should live a life like a monk denying the pleasures of life until you die and disappear

Fuck off you disgusting insect of an existence. I bet you havnt even had a cigar.
>>
>>35581310
GABA reduces muscle tone
alcohol is a GABA agonist, it mimics GABA
it just relaxed your muscles so much it made you unable to do fuck all
>>
>>35581388
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108323181

http://stopdrinkingalcohol.com/alcohol-lowers-testosterone-increases-estrogen/

http://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh22-3/220.pdf

>pic related
>>
>>35581087
Alcohol is for fucking losers. Keep it up.
>>
>>35581441
>shortening your life and making a jackass out of yourself is the highest form of existence.
>>
>>35581632
Being able to enjoy things in life without turning them as your vice is indeed the highest form of existence.
>>
>>35581662
Well some people aren't wired that way.
>>
>>35581087
booze kill gains
>>
>>35581599
obviously blacking out every night is going to fuck with your hormones.
>>
>>35581087
So drink ya moog. Just don't always drink
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.