[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since you started on the path of making-it, what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: 1435974696675.png (157KB, 363x307px) Image search: [Google]
1435974696675.png
157KB, 363x307px
Ever since you started on the path of making-it, what's the thing you regret the most?
>>
Not doing it years ago
>>
Not starting sooner.
>>
bulking too hard
>>
Not taking a 'before' picture.
>>
>>35580876
>>35580928
What age did you start?
>>
Not understanding early on that if you treat the light weight like they're heavy, then before you know it you will be treating the heavy weights like they're light.
>>
>>35580736
Being a beta that felt the world owed me something, that it was everyone elses fault but mine, that for some reason the neckbearded social autist with no marketable assets, no life experience, no prospects was somehow entitled to what they wanted without work.

It took me way to long to grow out of that mindset.
>>
>>35580965
What? Can you explain further?
>>
>>35581741
Not OP who you asked, but if you treat light weights with respect, e.g. holding the door for them, using manners, or letting them fuck you w/o a condom, they will tell the heavy weights that you deserve their respect. Eventually, you can manipulate the heavy weights' inferior intellect, and they wont even notice because the light weights spoke highly of you. You will be fucking a heavy weight w/o a condom in no time, bud.
>>
>>35580952

I'm fine as anyone younger than me but I feel late on the inside, know what I'm saying?
>>
>>35580928
this p much

started at 23 FWIW

>>35581741
I would imagine he meant like doing beginner weights with proper form/controlled lifts? idrk tbqh senpai
>>
File: Trevor_Philips___GTA_5.png (443KB, 486x596px) Image search: [Google]
Trevor_Philips___GTA_5.png
443KB, 486x596px
>>35582118
I hate this place
>>
>>35580736
Not asking her out
>>
>>35580736
Not doing it sooner
>>
>>35580736
Not starting early.

I'm an adult, my body is exclusively for me. I'm never going to get in a fistfight unless I start one. I'm never going to play sports at any kind of serious competitive level since adult rec leagues are cringe as fuck.

I think about what life would be like if I was a football player in high school, making plays and picking up girls and winning fistfights at the flagpole and shit. Instead I was in band. I played the trombone. Nobody picked on me or anything but still I knew my place.

I'll never live the life I could have lived.
>>
>>35580736
>that feel when no fg
>>
>>35582118
fucking lol
>>
>>35582600
Band sucks. Sorry for you anon.
>>
>>35580949
This, for the life of me I have no idea how far I've come, other than people saying I look great now
>>
>>35581741
Not him but I think he's talking about form. Treat the light weights with the same respect as you would the heavy ones and eventually you'll get stronger and stronger to the point that what you once thought was heavy is now light.
>>
>>35580736
Eating that 6 pack of oreos just now
>>
Regret is pointless, you take the good with the bad and make the bad into something good. I've experienced many hardships and heartbreaks but each has led to something better, keep that in mind next time something bad happens.
>>
>>35582130
>tfw started at 16
>>
>>35580876
So real
>>
Lift for positive reasons not negative ones. I lifted because I was delusional that I could make gains fast enough doing the routine I was doing in time for baseball. So once I was in college I lifted because I didn't have anyone to invite me out on weekends and I had bad grades, so lifting was a good outlet in a "at least I know I can lift" sort of way. Thing is I changed my major and started to get a social life, so I stopped lifting because I became happier. Basically I regret not being consistent, lacking knowledge about lifting, and doubting myself and my abilities
>>
>>35580928
This, started at 20, almost 21 right now but still, could have being earlier.
>>
>>35580736
Not having the money for it
>>
>>35580736
Not being more consistent when I started
>>
>>35580928
>>35580876
Fucking this. Started at 26, regret it sooo fucking much
>>
>>35580736
Not buying gear
Not researching it first
Not eating enough for the first 10 months
Thinking protien powder was gear
>>
File: 1450670059982.png (95KB, 259x237px) Image search: [Google]
1450670059982.png
95KB, 259x237px
Stoping and getting back again now
>>
>>35582130

I also started at 26. It's amazing how pursuing physical improvement changes everything. I just wish I would have started in my teens. I missed out on so much pussy.
>>
File: 1451556040728.jpg (94KB, 677x631px) Image search: [Google]
1451556040728.jpg
94KB, 677x631px
cutting for the first 8 months of ss being a skeletor to begin with
>>
Letting myself go for so long. Dropped 30 lbs in just under four months, but still have a good 20 lbs to drop.
>>
>>35582118
I am op, he's right
>>
File: B--sGWxUsAAPeey.png (302KB, 598x299px) Image search: [Google]
B--sGWxUsAAPeey.png
302KB, 598x299px
It's not so much as a regret, it isn't even on me, but I'm not a big fan of the change in people's perception on me.

blogtime:
I'm a nerd through and through, in all but looks, started lifting and hiding my powerlevel in highschool, worked out nice and got me laid. Now in college I'm having a fuckbuddy/fwb thing with this dorky girl I'm crazy into. It's a blast being around her and the sex is amazing, but every time I tell her that we should just make it official and start formally dating:
>It'd just be a matter of time before you cheat on me, that would kill me, it's better this way.
>You're not actually a nerd, you just get a bit into it so I can feel more comfortable, it's nice but that's not who you really are.
>I'm way out of your league, what would your friends say?

Doesn't stop her from taking pics of me when me bang(no face or dick shown) so she can show me off to her dorky friends or ward off orbiters.
>>
>>35580736
protein farts
>>
>>35580736
I was originally a fatty and after I cut I was too afraid of becoming a fatty and made very little gains in 2 years (after cutting).

Now I'm slowly bulking and it's a struggle not to go back to cutting every time I weigh myself or look at myself in a mirror.
>>
>>35584097
r u meenin 2 say ur outa hur leeg?
>>
>>35585224
What?
>>
>>35580736
Not starting earlier
>>
>>35580736

not roiding since day 1 desu.
>>
I have none. I wandered into a gym when my ex dumped me. So instead of being a fucking beta; I trained hard, got fucking big. Played rugby. Then fucked my ex, came on her ass and tits and never called her again.
>>
>>35580938
Not bulking hard enough. Falling for the lean gains meme.
>>
Ever letting myself get fat because now i have terrible loose skin around my arm pits
>>
>>35587148
I feel you mate. I'm down to 22% bf in 6 months after starting from 30%. Problem is I've still got fucking stretch marks around my pits and on the sides of my torso that are really embarrassing.
>>
not making it
>>
>>35587315
W-why desu?
>>
Lost over 160 pounds in total, wasn't lifting for any of it. When I think of the person I was just two years ago I cringe. I'm still kinda fat but I have hooge muscles. I regret ever letting it get so bad and not seeing a way out. I weigh like 60 pounds less than I did in high school. Just have to get started to see how easy it is.
>>
LETTING HER IN SO EASILY
>>
>not switching to sumo

I had shit leverages for conventional and had bad back entire life. I tried deficit, RDL, block pulls, rack pulls everything, but my deadlift just sucked. Squatted more than DL.

Then I switched to Sumo( more narrow stance not all wide), and my 1RM conventional became 5RM first day I tried it.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.