[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, a girl from work I hooked up with just dumped me and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 3359460.jpg (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3359460.jpg
92KB, 400x400px
Hey /fit/, a girl from work I hooked up with just dumped me and said we should only remain friends. We've been fooling around for more than 1 month and I really fell in love with this girl. Too bad she didn't feel the same...I just wanted to talk to someone about it...I'm planning to shoot Tren now and I wanna ask u bros, I've been sick and out of the gym for nearly 2 months, how long until I'm back in shape and can start roiding?
Btw, is there a chance that I ever get her? She told me for now we should just be friends and we will see what happens in the future...Yeah I know it's an excuse, but once I change lots of things like buying a car, roiding, new clothes etc I wanna try again with this girl...I thought she was going to be the one mates :(
>>
>>35579140
bump
>>
Motherfucker this thread again???
>>
>>35579140
>1 month and I really fell in love with this girl
>>
>>35579192
Yeah, this was the first girl I chased a relationship with and it was always the other way around...She was really special, I know many of you won't believe me what I feel
>>
>>35579181
man just skip the thread if you don't like it, I don't come here to troll but to solve my problem and just to talk to someone about it...
>>
>>35579140
another bump, come on..
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-09-08-58-44.png (256KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-09-08-58-44.png
256KB, 1080x1920px
You need this anon
>>
If there's something that keeps a woman away, is someone who is desperate for her. Don't fall for the hollywood bullshit. Women rev on the ego boosting men give them and this will only give her ammo to show to her girls and think that she's better than you.
the more you show her you need her after it's over, the more she stops wanting you, especially if it's such a short term relationship with no deep connection on her side.

Nonetheless, if you go for her now and boost her ego it will crash any chance you have for any future connection, since she'll remember you as a whiny little wimp who begged for her and she turned down. You want to better yourself? great, do it! and then try again after some time.

For now, I advice you to give up, I've been there and I can tell you any other method besides giving up is not worth it for your mental health, for any future chance you have and for keeping her ego in check.

t. someone who chased his ex after getting dumped to a level of an obsession and only realised his mistake in a hindsight
>>
>>35579140
You were sick and didn't lift for 2 months. That's why she left you. You lost all your gains.
Oh, and you were a beta emotional faggot.
>>
>>35579527
thanks man,just one question, we've been messaging each other all the time during work and after it, do I go no contact now or keep the contact really limited and cold?
>>
>>35579140

>shitting where you eat

>wanna try again

get out, cuck. you're hopeless.
>>
>>35579220
i feel you bro i sadly do. 2 times now ive fucked up with the girl that made the most impression on me in my whole life. this 2nd time i realized the problem is not me, its her.... didnt make me feel any better.
what this anon >>35579527 is saying is the good way to go. if she turned you down now you have to limit your communications and definitely not try after her again anytime soon. maybe get a new relationship, but keep a bit in touch. maybe you getting a new gf will make her jealous.
>>
>>35579616
how did you fuck up, was it similar to my case? And yeah, I'm gonna limit my communication with her but I don't know if I should go no contact or just keep it cold and short?
>>
>>35579650
well the first time i probably wasnt realizing how much she would come to mean for me so i wasnt treating her like i should have. so she dumped me and afterwards i realized she was really important for me. so recently i was very relieved to have a second chance with her but she quickly shut it down. then i realised shes the type of girl to make problems for herself and also too stubborn to see that she is her only problem. it kinda feels better to be angry at her instead of angry at myself like i was the first time but it still feels shit.
well i dont know about your social skills so i cant really suggest a course of action. you see her at work so you cant really go no contact. just keep a casual sometimes jokingly flirty attitude with her but dont be her friend or anything.
>>
>>35579734
we don't work in the same place, she is my coworker but she works in a different place. I don't see her every day. But for the past 6 months we've been messaging each other all the time during work and after it, so it's gonna be really weird without her and I'm sure she's gonna feel the same way, going no contact is gonna make her miss me maybe, but I may also seem butthurt...what do u think?
>>
>>35579786
no if she shot you down she wants a friend she can talk to dont be that guy. why did you keep messaging her after she shot you down? did you both just shrug it off and keep talking? how long has it been since it happened
>>
>>35579616
>maybe get a new relationship, but keep a bit in touch. maybe you getting a new gf will make her jealous.
Dude that's shit women do. Why not get a new relationship because your dick isn't psychologically so deep in this bitch's purse you'd flip back into the same shitty relationship in a heartbeat?

>>35579734
Def feels like shit man but toxic bitches are toxic bitches. Thinking you can change them or feeling shitty that it didn't work out are both hard things not to do, but a lesson learned is a lesson learned. think about yourself three years ago and the decisions you were making, wouldn't current you call that guy a retard on a lot of fronts? Same thing's gonna happen in 3 years brah. Try not to sweat it so much
>>
>>35579868
it happend 2 hours ago. After she said maybe we should just be friends I told her she can tell me when she changes her mind. She said that she thinks for now that's the best, she feels that she just limits me from starting a relationship with other girls etc... I told her to stop making excuses like that and she said it's not connected to me and that's all she can tell me. I just said she's making a mistake if it stays like this and she will see it with time and she told me she will be glad if I find a better girl than her. That was all
>>
>>35579943
Dude she's literally telling you to gtfo and move on. Do it.

>I just said she's making a mistake if it stays like this and she will see it with time and she told me she will be glad if I find a better girl than her.

Good, you're not her fucking mommy. if she regrets the decision later, don't go back. People need to learn, that's how they grow.
Plus she's most likely fucking another guy now and pretty much guaranteed would have been by the time you guys got back together. Don't do it anon.
>>
>>35579935
> Why not get a new relationship because your dick isn't psychologically so deep in this bitch's purse you'd flip back into the same shitty relationship in a heartbeat?
i dont really understand what you are saying but
im not implying he should get a new gf to make the other one jealous. he should get a new gf regardless. im just saying that getting a new gf always makes you more confident and makes bitches more attracted to you for whatever reason. so maybe it will work to his benefit
>>35579943
hmm doesnt look that good desu bro. she said she doesnt like you. so maybe yeah try to better yourself in all areas and maybe youll get somewhere.
one other question you been talking to this girl for 6 monthrs, you were fooling around for 1 month and she just turned you down now ? what does fooling around mean
>>
>>35580048
I kissed her for the first time (In fact, she was the one who kissed me first) more than 1 month ago. We've been messaging as friends for the other 6 months. By fooling around I mean going after work to places with no people around, just making out, hugging, she gave me a handjob and things like that, but everything was really passionate and long, 1-2 hours makeout sessions etc.
>>
>>35580146
idk bro in 1 month you should have banged and should have started a relationship. maybe you werent aggressive enough. how old are you both ?
>>
>>35580189
I'm 23 and she's 25. We didn't see each other that much just cos she made excuses that she's busy or something...We've been doing it only 4-5 times
>>
>>35580214
she sounds like a bitch thats playing with you. either that or she doesnt want anything with you but was a) preferring casual meetings than beeing alone b) could use the ego boost c) too beta to tell you no. do not chase after her. not because were telling you to but because youre not going to get her that way.
im hoping you better yourself and one day get her drunk and fuck her and then dump her.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.