[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone try talking to people in the gym? my gf of 3 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

does anyone try talking to people in the gym? my gf of 3 years cheated on me and dont really talk to anyone
>>
>>35577992
Most people who don't have headphones in will be glad to talk lifting with you. But you shouldn't bother people who are wearing headphones, and you shouldn't talk about things other than fitness unless they go off topic first.
>>
>>35577992
Why even add the last part of your post? I Guess I shouldn't be surprised when people with anime pictures make autistic posts though
>>
>>35578040
you are right didnt even think about it
>>
>>35577992
Start by saying hello/morning/evening to the regulars/workers you see on a regular basis. You don't have to start a conversation right away, but its opening the door for it. That will put you above everyone else that they don't say hello to. If you're already social with several people in the gym, it'll open the door more for you to talk to qties there. You'll also realize that the people you see everyday can be more autistic than you'd expect.

I met a lot of people who changed my life for the better, including an obese guy (who's fit now) who got me into swing dancing, a girl who taught me how to cook better, a nurse I dated for a year, and a couple of wingmen for the weekends.
>>
>>35577992
Shes a hoe, be single, finger sloots at stereo
>>
>>35578200
thanks im going to try this
>>
>>35578098
Nah man you are just hurt and need to talk to someone about that
Tell me about it bro
>>
>>35578356
yeah its true i am hurt but i know im going to be in the gym an might as well talk to people that are working on them self at the gym
>>
File: Jojo.jpg (99KB, 736x413px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo.jpg
99KB, 736x413px
>>35578040
But Bruh, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure has some great aesthetics in it
>>
File: Screenshot_2015_06_13_03_33_36.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015_06_13_03_33_36.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>35578040
>This nigga dissing JJBA in a fitness board
>>
File: JJBA.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JJBA.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>35579335
I know right? It's like he doesn't even wanna make it
>>
>>35578212
>>35578200
me too, I'd like to stop wearing headphones so I could get a little more friendly at the gym--but there's no music and I honestly think listening to drake + pusha t while I'm lifting gives me more gains
>>
File: KrKZi1o.jpg (400KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
KrKZi1o.jpg
400KB, 1131x1600px
>jewjew thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.