[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on /fit/ right now that only lift because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1408623656327.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1408623656327.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>there are people on /fit/ right now that only lift because they want attention from women
>>
File: moot at anitas conference.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
moot at anitas conference.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>i lift for myself
>>
>>35577087
>that webm
>>
>tfw the only reason i lift is because i genuinely enjoy seeing gains being made

no purpose, i don't even have a goal body
>>
>>35577087
>missing the best bit where he goes for the kis but she turns it into a hug
that poor kid
>>
>>35577087
Fuck. I forgot all about that. Why would you remind me of that bro. That poor faggot.

Bet she's a real qt3.14 by now tho.
>>
>>35577087
FUCK SHARI AND FUCK HER BERRYS

as for op

>implying every action a male makes isn't to get laid
do u even evolution bro?
>>
Honestly, most people are in the gym just to get attention. It's rare to meet someone genuinely interested in fitness.
>>
>>35577142
>not even the full version

What are you doing
>>
>>35577167
>>35577386
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
>>
File: 1290060258755.png (10KB, 191x234px) Image search: [Google]
1290060258755.png
10KB, 191x234px
>>35577365
>tfw you're a rarity
>>
>>35577365
Ballpark percentage of how many are there for attention? I'm genuinely curious as to your estimate.

(and I don't disagree)
>>
>>35577365
What kind of a shitty gym do you go to? I work out at a Planet Fitness (shaddap) and people there work out and then leave. Sometimes you see guys shooting the shit. Occasionally you see some skinny chimp-mode kid with a backwards ball cap come in and do like three sets of dumbbell flys and leave, other than that, there's nobody. Enough treadmills to start a war though holy shit.
>>
>>35577435
>>35577752

At the gyms I frequent (24 hour fitnesses) I'd say that 90% are just there for attention. Most people are concerned with looking like they're working hard instead of actually working hard. You can see this when someone comes in and genuinely works hard. Suddenly, everyone has to stare in amazement and then start grunting and breathing harder with every rep. If they were really interested in fitness they would have already been giving it their all instead of just trying to win the approval of the alpha males.

Also, most people are too chummy at the gym. Not because they want to learn or get tips, but usually because they want another bro for their little high-school gym clique. Your new gym "friends" are going to stop your workout everytime they don't feel like doing theirs, and they'll see nothing wrong with doing this.

The fact that most people don't understand when you're just there to workout and actually get offended when you're not standing around and talking to them shows how the average gym-goer views fitness. After a while, you realize most people treat the gym as a social club or a competition to win everyone else's approval (i.e. Look at me half-squat 500lbs everyone!). Very few people are interested in working out for themselves.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4-Gw_YJdMQ
>>
>>35577077
I cant help it, im so lonely.
>>
>>35577869
It's time for you to find another gym to be honest with you familia.
>>
>>35578224
I wish. I'm too poor to afford a better one. It's only 30 bucks a month.

Oh well. As long as I have my headphones on and avoid eye contact I can get my workouts done in peace.
>>
>>35577142
I need source, that used to be major fap film for me and I can't remember it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.