[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get Tom Hardy's "Warrior" traps? Are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: B-I1RmxCYAABz5X.jpg (29KB, 486x670px) Image search: [Google]
B-I1RmxCYAABz5X.jpg
29KB, 486x670px
How do I get Tom Hardy's "Warrior" traps?
Are heavy barbell shrugs as specific assistance for those muscles enough?
>>
>>35574678
Genetics.
>>
>>35574719
more like roids
>>
I got mine from weighted pull ups and heavy lateral raises, both to failure. Insertions are important though, not everyone can have nice upper traps.
>>
>>35574678
You guys saw the last Di Caprio movie, The Revenant?

Man, I know Hardy was garbage and shit at acting, but his role in the movie takes the fucking cake.

Otherwise, wondering how he got his traps too. Especially insane when he plays Bane.
>>
Theyre completely fucking gone becuase they were propped up by afrifical test levels.
>>
>>35574678
Two things are really great for upper traps: AAS and weightlifting exercise variations (power snatches, high pulls etc). Just one of these two things will do the trick. If you combine them your traps will make Tom Hardy's look small.
Shrugs are poop.

>>35574792
Pull-ups do not work the upper traps. Lateral raises only do if perform them incorrectly and have trouble recruiting your delts properly, and even so shouldn't be done with heavy weights.
Terrible advice all in all.
>>
>>35574803

That whole movie was fucking awful though. DiCaprio was awful too, but just watch - this will be the only to get him the Oscar.
>>
>>35574875
>Shrugs are poop.

because you got no grip and cant shrug heavy enough
>>
>>35574916
Okay let me rephrase that. Shrugs are OK but compared to weightlifting they're poop.
>>
>>35574907
Seriously. He had what, 3 lines of text in the movie? The rest was just him panting and breathing heavily from pain.

Awful.
>>
>>35574678

Barbell Shrugs everyday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0t_hCzUgvM
>>
>>35574875
I done nothing but pull ups during my first year of training and my traps exploded, along with my lats and chest.

>b-but pull ups don't train the traps

>Shrugs are poop.
you're poop, gtfo from /fit/ and stop spreading your nonsense
>>
File: 1-prison-sentence.jpg (120KB, 632x378px) Image search: [Google]
1-prison-sentence.jpg
120KB, 632x378px
>>35574791
Nah, Hardy just has insane trap genetics.
>>
>>35574803
Hardy was the only entertaining thing in that movie aside from the cinematography.
>>
>>35575060
nah he shrunk right back the fuck down to nothing after Batman. That aint natural.
>>
>>35574678
Heavy dumbell rows - preferably croc rows, one arm barbell rows, heavy deadlifts 75-90% range, rowing basically, pullups aswell. Havent done a single barbell, dumbbell shrug in ages, and traps like a motherfucker
>>
>>35574916
You do know its better to shrug less weight and go through the full range of motion right?

Regardless of that its better to shrug in the smith machine instead of using dumbbells.
>>
>>35575134
less weight is relative to the persons strength.
>>
>>35575148
Most people use far to much weight when shrugging. Ive seen tiny people trying to shrug 30kg dumbbells. The trap muscles are small. You either use to much weight to try and hit them, failing to use full range of motion or you use smaller weights that allow you to.

Its the same with calfs, You get better results going under since it isolates them better. Seen people do calf raises with more weight than they can squat.
>>
>>35575029
Pull-ups
Do
Not
Hit
The
Upper
Traps
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.