[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he post on bodybuilding forums again? https://www.y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 16

File: 1452305224272.png (1MB, 966x639px) Image search: [Google]
1452305224272.png
1MB, 966x639px
Why did he post on bodybuilding forums again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQHVsCq9vU
>>
He lifted for girls, how'd that work out for him?
>>
He was better looking than me at that age.
>>
>>35574269
I also lift for grils, and it works.

Now i have a an overweight gf with ADD and social phobia, no job, living on autismbux.

Thanks to muh gains!

So it worked! Assholes.
>>
File: 1400983593482.jpg (78KB, 667x692px) Image search: [Google]
1400983593482.jpg
78KB, 667x692px
He was utterly convinced of a horribly misguided world view that is promoted via the PUA community that bled into BB.Com Misc and ultimately here as well.

With no one to recognize this or convince him otherwise, he took it to its logical end. That logical end was simple: Your worth is determined by how much pussy you can slay. If you can slay none, you are worthless.

His efforts were unsuccessful, and without being willing or able to fully articulate himself to his parents or counselors, he eventually allowed those views to paint himself into a corner where he was inescapably buried under a mountain of self-inflicted stigma.

If Elliot was guilty of anything, it was a lack of perspective. A perspective his parents should have instilled in him from a young age - to not take shit for granted. His counselors should have handed him alternative life philosophies, but they failed as well.

Elliots' outcome was not his own failure (even though it was ultimately his responsibility), but failures by a lot of people who had the opportunity to turn him away from the self-destructive path(s) he went down. If anything, it is an example of the logical end of things like PUA / Sluthate taken without filter or context.
>>
He just wanted advice on how to crush some puss'
>>
>>35574330
>If Elliot was guilty of anything, it was a lack of perspective.

That and murder.
>>
>>35574330

Or he was just a psychopath, like Eric Harris.
>>
>>35574330
I agree on the whole, but what makes it all worse is he... actually... looked... good.

He looked good AND was filthy rich.

Literally all it would've taken is an ounce of social skills and he'd be drowning in whores. What a waste.
>>
File: Jonah-Hill-Cut-It-Out.gif (999KB, 245x179px) Image search: [Google]
Jonah-Hill-Cut-It-Out.gif
999KB, 245x179px
>>35575052

>looked good
>>
>>35574253

He had it all... all he had to do was lifting
>>
>>35575066
I can't see why not.
>>
>>35575066
solid 7/10 face-wise, too bad he was a scrawny manlet
>>
>>35575048
in some videos you can see he's genuinely upset. It seems like a psychopath wouldn't have that emotional vulnerability, unless I'm looking at it too black and white.

he looks like a narcissist to me - insecure, grandiose self-image, "narcissistic rage" etc.
>>
>>35575176

Hm, you have a point. A psycho would become enraged, not sad.
>>
>>35575069
>>35575052
I think the women he was after were very attractive and dating 6'2 "Chads".
>>
>>35575052

He wasnt white and was a manlet. He went into competition with chad thundercock and lost. No matter how much money you have attraction will always beat it.

Rich Alpha > Poor Alpha > Rich Beta < Poor Beta

hot girls will always have access to chad's while they are younger than 30
>>
>>35575192

But that is basicly him
>>
>>35575251
he was goodlooking, had good taste in music and had money. He really liked going to places with his car and enjoying nature and landscapes. Many girls would have had a great time with him. Too bad he didnt make it.
>>
r/Asianmasculinity and puahate killed him...

When you are so insecure because expats are fucking asian girls that you declare wm/af children as inferior and unable to live happily based on social norms that are "rigged against you", and promote it as "redpill theory" to aspie with no social evidence, you have a deadly mix.

It is sad really.
>>
>>35575304

He wasnt good looking though. All aspects have to be taken into account to be good looking. He had an ok face but he was small and with an average body. Thats not good enough to compete for the best looking women which is what he wanted.

His taste in music is irrelevant if hes not good looking enough to get girls and a beta male with money will always be below an alpha male. ALWAYS.

I hope you are trying to troll me, if not you really need to learn what women really want, they arent to dissimilar to men, they want the hottest person, they are just more likely to get offered sex from them.
>>
>>35575304
Seriously? Just watch his video, he was an absolutely miserable person to be around. Something was wrong with him and people sensed that quickly. That is the reason he didn't get laid and that was the thing he didn't understand.
>>
>not reading his 'manifesto' whilst listening to link related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V66m52YFZBg
>>
>>35575261
he wasn't tall or white.

I don't know if he would have been happy with a less attractive girl - I think he would have come across as wrong in the head even if a girl was physically interested in him.
>>
>>35575317
He was more than an aspie, though - I think he definitely had narcissism and I doubt he could hold a conversation.

>>35575326
>the best looking women which is what he wanted.
Did he not try to get an average girl-friend?
>>
>>35575384
What he considered to be average and what is average are two completely different things. Most men and women ignore the less attractive women and build up an image of what they expect in a partner that is usually unrealistic. But in this instance lets assume he was looking at average women, the average college girl isnt looking for a long term commitment so money/comparability is irrelevant. They are looking for sex though so if they are given the choice between fucking an average manlet or good/great looking guy the manlet will be left blue balled.
>>
>>35575411
He talked about seeing men with their girlfriends, it seems like he wanted a relationship more so than sex.
>>
He was decent looking, average height, and average body, and his mom and dad were rich

I don't understand why he was so emo
>>
>>35575326
> He had an ok face but he was small and with an average body.
> Thats not good enough to compete for the best looking women which is what he wanted

He could have worked out, and he'd have a better body. He was average height for an Asian, wasn't he 5'8"?
>>
Being a supreme gentleman isnt enough these days,but dont worry,when the time comes they wont dodge the rodge.
>>
>>35575682
Yes he talked about wanting a girlfriend, but he also stated beautiful many times if I remember correctly which showed that his expectations were probably higher than what he could get with his looks.

>>35575715
The average height over all is 5'9. Its irrelevant. Women will always be more attracted to taller guys. Even if he had a good body he would still not be able to compete with chad thundercock, he would however have been able to do better than what he could have before getting the body.

People need to realize that regardless of how much we improve some people will always just have it better. You make the best of what youve got.
>>
>>35576078
~5'10.5 is the average for 20yr old males according to the CDC's latest information, anyway - if you isolated it to whites it might be higher.
>>
>>35576078
>>35576110
He was a half Jew and a half Asian. Both groups are shorter than whites, so it would put him in the normal group for both. Asian girls and Jewesses marry the men in their group all the time. They don't care if their boyfriend is short.

Besides, so what if he can't compete with compete with Chad Thundercock for the 10/10 32DD sorority sisters. Self-improvement is self-improvement. He could have a good body, solid big 3 lifts, a bunch of bros and maybe a non-lifting hobby
>>
>>35576164
Marry... you do understand the Alpha Fux/Beta Bux dichotomy right? I dont doubt he could get women at some point but he wouldnt be able to get them for a few years till they were past their prime and had finished being chad thundercocks little slut.
>>
>>35576214
True, but for Elliot, it wouldn't have mattered. He wouldn't even be able to get a 35 year old white girl, because he was an autistic antisocial faggot.

If he worked out and stopped being a faggot, he could have gotten a normal tier white girl. To be honest, he didn't even need to work out. He only had to stop being an autist
>>
>>35576214
so
>beta males are evolutionary dead-ends and should accept it
or
>marriage should be regulated for the sake of society (virginity enforced with violent penalties like in abrahamic law)

or even
>monogamy is not natural even at a sexual level, human males would ordinarily form interdependent tribes with women as a shared sexual resource (the MMMF hypothesis)
>>
>>35576307

Ideally in his situation he should have got himself to his highest possible potential and then use that to get a girl who wasnt into the party scene and used up by chad thundercock. The reality is he was never going to get the best girls during their prime. You either get average/good girls during their prime or the best when they look for their beta bux
>>
>>35576490
I think it's about the imposition of will, it isn't about what someone can manage to scrape together around the edges, it's about being able to have whatever he wants - total triumph of the will.
>>
>>35576262

This. When there is something really off with you, people sense it. He wouldn't even get really ugly girls, because people with personality disorders are just...off in a way. The girls would have sensed it, or their male friends would have known and warned them in advance.
>>
>>35576565
He was never going to get whatever he wants. We all have limitations no matter how much we improve.
>>
>>35576733
>>
>>35576907
Ayy was that the real dodge the rodge?
>>
>>35577520
I'm not sure, it isn't out of character - his manifesto was more of the same.
>>
File: 1337118303672.png (32KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
1337118303672.png
32KB, 178x178px
>>35576907

>Edit:
>>
>>35576907
If you were the only guy left on earth, you wouldn't have your choice of broad. They would take you & use you as they deem fit for "the greater good". That more of a femdom fantasy.
>>
If I were actually natty and were at the top of my sport, I would raise funding online to set up cameras for 4 months straight and film my every move 24/7 to guarantee that I was not using drugs.

Why hasn't anyone done this yet?
>>
>>35574287
Now you can lift your fat gf to get stronger
>>
>>35577569
that says QUOTE.
>>
>>35577594
you maybe.
>>
>>35577901
læl
>>
>>35577806
>natty
>top of my sport
Pick one.
>>
>tfw also 22 year old virgin.

I've come close, been on dates and stuff but never made it to a second date ever.

Yesterday a girl I was messaging who said she was going to come down this Saturday to spend the day with me told me she now had a boyfriend out of the blue.

Three weeks of chatting and connecting with each other,all that eagerness she was obviously faking. All just gone, like that. She didn't even seem to care.
How do you go from wanting to take a 2 hour train journey to meet me to not giving a shit about me in the space of a couple of days?

I don't think I'll ever snap because I don't want to hurt people, but I can see why some do.
>>
>>35575699

If he wasn't so autistic he could have got girls just because of his money.
>>
>>35574253
cant dodge the rodge
>>
>>35574253
the shape of his face seems to constantly change

asians are weird
>>
>>35575176
i dont think he was upset from loneliness, i think it was angry/frustrated/upset because his ego couldn't take the fact that women weren't lining up for him
>>
>>35576907
That edit is fucking horrifying

after he posted it he thought about it more, and realised his plan wouldn't work because the females would rather use sperm of dead guys than fuck him
>>
>>35575052

He looked like an Asian Jew
>>
>>35574253
Good to know that if I ever snap and shot somewhere up you aspies will still be talking about me years later.

Srsly, fucking pathetic. Let it go faggots.
>>
>>35578635

Nah you have to be a literal meme-human like Rodger for that to happen.

Who's still talking about the Sandy Hook killer or the guy who shot up that school the other month? Nobody.

You have to post videos calling yourself a Supreme Gentlemen and write a manifesto about throwing drinks at people for your legacy to endure.
>>
>>35574253
That's cute photo of elliot, saved it to my hard-disk.
n-no homo
>>
>>35578572
He was an Asian Jew.
Asian mother, Jewish father
>>
American sewer culture has really permeated this board

In /fit/'s mind, if you aren't tall you'll never get a hot girl, and even if you do it'll be after she's worn out from fucking tall chads. This presumes that every young person has the materialist narcissism of the American College girl.

Elliot looked weird due to being mixed race, and he was short (probably average for California thiugh) so he had the deck stacked against him in college slut life. But he was as deluded as fit is in thinking that all women were so shallow.
>>
>>35578749

He specifically liked shallow women and he was right , he would have never got chance with them
>>
>>35578653
Still pathetic mang. The guy was a waste of skin. Fuck knows why people are still talking about him. It's sad as fuck, the only reason he resonates with some people in this board is because they see something of themselves in him, yet they seem oblivious to how pathetic that is.
>>
>>35574253
Damn I wanted to help him. So much potential wasted ;_;
>>
>>35578772

But he was filthy fucking rich though. He had everything he needed to bag shallow women except half a fucking brain. He was a bitter autist; that's all.

Truly shallow women do not care about anything beyond your bank balance. You can be a paraplegic midget HIV positive blind man and still pull 10/10 tail if your money is there.

He had that and he still couldn't fucking get laid because he was such a ridiculous fucking assburgers failure. Which is why he had to resort to killing people.
>>
File: 1442806108835.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1442806108835.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>35576907

>That edit
>>
>>35575069
I recall in his manifesto he talked about going to the gym for hours
>>
>>35578527
I remember the video I'm thinking of and he seemed genuinely hurt - undoubtedly he had "narcissistic rage", though.
>>
>>35578749
>Elliot looked weird due to being mixed race,
why is looking weird linked to being mixed race, I've met qtπ mixed-race women and there are more than enough odd-looking thoroughbreds.
>>
>>35574253
Why are people so obsessed with women?
>>
>>35578817
>Fuck knows why people are still talking about him.
any of us who are dissatisfied with our lot in life and aiming "out of our league" struggle with the same issues he did - unsurprisingly that's a lot of us on a self-improvement oriented board like /fit/.
>>
>>35578958
Just some weird obsession that's became twisted, mainly due to retards on the internet who use success with women as a yardstick of how worthwhile your life is

if you dont get women you are worthless

misc is a lot worse than fit, but fit has a similar mindset
>>
File: download.jpg (208KB, 684x841px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
208KB, 684x841px
>>35578947
Your dick is attracted to their exoticism. On the whole though mixed race people are pretty ugly.

Pic related, here's what mixed race (read: less european) America will look like in the future
>>
>>35578967
Sad as fuck bruh. Dwelling on this kind of shit is the road to not making it. It's borderline /r9k/ tier.>>35578975
>>
>>35578859
He actually had a bro-tier guy friend. Elliot couldn't be helped

> EXCLUSIVE: 'I tried to offer him advice on talking to girls, but he wouldn't do it': Virgin killer's best friend reveals he warned his mother about disturbing Facebook post months ago
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2642748/EXCLUSIVE-I-believe-I-friends-psycho-mass-murderer-Virgin-Killers-best-friend-speaks-reveals-warned-Elliot-Rodgers-mother-disturbing-Facebook-post-months-ago.html
>>
File: 1450142872617.jpg (522KB, 1500x2345px) Image search: [Google]
1450142872617.jpg
522KB, 1500x2345px
there is a bunch of elluots ITT right now as we speak! your world views are completely twisted and i can only assume its from a lack of sex amd social interactions.

Im 5'7 and have always been athletic, social and well built with a nice face. I have never had a problem finding girls amd have pretty much been in relationships in one form or another since I was 12 or so (31 now). Sure, I have to date girls 5'7 or shorter but thats like 90% of women. In the real world as long as you arnt a fucking loser, take care of yourself, post of 4chan, have your shit together, exhude masculinity and confidence women dont give a fuck.

On a side note Elliot was fucking ugly, something was inherently wrong with his facial features and frail frame and women pick up on that. Throw in that toxic shit eating personality he had and you have the recipe for a wizard. Its absolutely no surprise to me that he had an extremely hard time finding and relating to girls.
>>
>>35579042
At one point in Rodger’s manifesto he references an occasion when he went to the Getty museum with Philip and Addison.

He wrote: ‘…we visited the Getty. Museum to admire the brilliant scenery and architecture. While there, I overheard Philip telling Addison that some girls were checking him out.

‘Feeling jealous, I asked Philip if any of those girls checked me out, and he had the audacity to say no, none of them did. I felt so heartbroken that I left the two of them and cried to myself, ruining my whole experience at the museum. How could girls check out Addison but not me?’
Philip remembers the incident, but his perception of events is completely different. He said: ‘I do recall that. I explained to Elliot that if he wanted attention from girls he needed to talk to them, but he wouldn’t take my advice.

‘In my mind it wasn’t a big deal at all, but he obviously perceived it differently.’
>>
>>35579075
We met a few times and emailed a lot. He seemed convinced that women hated him but he could never tell me why.

It seemed like he would perceive cruelness or hatefulness when in fact, I suspected, he was just being ignored.

I remember giving him an assignment once so he could try to establish some kind of dynamic with a woman.

I told him, "When you see a woman next time you're on campus and you like her hair or sunglasses, just pay her a compliment."

I told him, "It's a freebie, something in passing, you're not trying to make conversation. Keep walking, don't make any long eye contact, just give the free compliment." The idea being you might make a friend if you make someone feel good.

I said to Elliot, "In the next few weeks - if you see them they'll likely give you a smile - and you can smile back and eventually turn this into chit-chat."

I got in touch with him a few weeks later and asked if he did it. He said "no". And when asked why not, he said "Why do I have to compliment them? Why don't they compliment me?"
>>
>>35579059
>post of 4chan
So, by your own criteria, what went wrong?
>>
>>35578975
you're mistaken, my life is very satisfying to me and I'm happy with everything except my lack of sexual relationships. If I "obsess" about it it's because I need it and I don't have it.

>>35579029
so what is the road to making it, bruh - show me the way.
>>
>>35579088
One time there was a gathering at his parents' place and Elliot was his usual uncomfortable self.

I asked Peter [Rodgers, Elliot's father] if Elliot was ticklish. Peter said he was, so I encouraged a couple of women to tickle him and you know, that was the only time I saw Elliot express any kind of joy. It seemed that, at least for those moments, he was a normal kid.
>>
>>35578967

With Rodger though it was all his fault and he didn't admit it.

The healthy thing to do if you're disatisfied with your life is to try and change it or just accept that it's beyond your control.

At the very least just kill yourself and nobody else. Blaming everyone else for your problems isn't right.
>>
>>35578977
well some of the features of those other races, like wide noses are maybe inherently not attractive to white westerners - so it's understandable if some mixes aren't attractive.

still, one image isn't enough evidence for me - I'm leaving my mind open on the matter.
>>
>>35579114
What a coincidence. Elliot talked about that

> In one of the last emails I sent to Elliot, I became quite frustrated.
> I pointed out that he had the choice to change his circumstances, and if he didn't make the effort then he had to take some of the blame. He insisted that, "I have to blame someone for my troubles, and I don't blame myself."
>>
>>35579088
>And when asked why not, he said "Why do I have to compliment them? Why don't they compliment me?"

Narcisist. And a dumb one at that, the guy didn't understand reciprocity, he was never going to make it.
>>
>>35579059
>have your shit together
this might mean anything.
>>
>>35579089
just some bantz m8 :)
>>
File: Damn 14 year olds.png (430KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
Damn 14 year olds.png
430KB, 640x436px
>>35579042
>Virgin killer
I don't agree with what Elliot did, but fuck the media for doing that. "Virgin kiler". This is their way of painting anyone with different beliefs as a pariah.

He was a confused dude. If fuckers noticed and tried to help he wouldn't be a virgin. Yet the media doesn't acknowledge this. Instead, they just continue to do exactly what made Elliot go crazy.
>>
>>35579155
>If fuckers noticed and tried to help he wouldn't be a virgin

His friends tried to help and he was too arrogant to listen. Fuck that sad virgin faggot.
>>
>>35579147
the basics. your own place, car, career, few friends and maybe a hobby or two.
>>
>>35579155
He had a mother, father, and two friends trying to help him. What else could he want
>>
>>35579178
I said fuckers, not his friends.

If one girl genuinely tried talking to him, Elliot would have never made the news.
>>
>>35579088
>"Why do I have to compliment them? Why don't they compliment me?"
>>35579131
I imagine there are a significant number of 6'2 "Chads" out there with exactly the same attitude and it doesn't interfere with their success in life at all.
>>
>>35579189
I have none of those things.
>>
>>35579205
>blaming other people for the complete failures of a grown person

Elliott was an adult and a sad one at that. No one is responsible for his actions except him. If you believe otherwise I can go on record here and confirm that making it is not in the cards for you.
>>
>>35579205
looking at his statements quoted in this thread, it's hard to imagine that would have been enough.
>>
>>35579102
>so what is the road to making it, bruh - show me the way
I'm not here to do that brah, it's different for everyone. Figure out what you want, set some goals and work towards it, the usual shit. What I do know for sure though is, whatever it is it doesn't involve discussing a stupid cum stain like Roger fucking Elliot on 4chan. What a waste of everyone's time.
>>
>>35579236
how old are you
>>
>>35579205
He didn't want a girl to talk to. He wanted a girl to offer to sleep with him.

> Not one girl offered to help me as I stumbled home with a broken leg, beaten and bloody. If girls had been attracted to me, they would have offered to walk me to my room and take care of me. They would have even offered to sleep with me to make me feel better. But no, not one girl showed an ounce of concern for me. They didn’t care. No one cared about me. I was all alone. ….
>>
>>35579155

>tfw 22 year old virgin and if I tell anyone I'll be labelled an Elliot.
>>
>>35578977
holy fuck the longer you look at this picture the more disturbing it gets

something about them is fucking terrifying after i stared at it for a minute
>>
File: notforyou.jpg (413KB, 911x794px) Image search: [Google]
notforyou.jpg
413KB, 911x794px
>>35579252
>otherwise I can go on record here and confirm that making it is not in the cards for you.
but that is not for you to decide..
>>
>>35579296

It is the death of the white race anon
>>
He was perfectly capable of getting girls. In high school I was 6'0 140 lbs, pretty much skinny-fat as fuck. My senior year of high school I got tons of pussy because I dressed /fa/, pretended to be sensitive, and was light-years ahead of the chads in terms of maturity.

However this changed when I got to university because most college relationships are just girls just hook up based solely on looks and then move on if your dick game isn't good enough.
>>
>>35579224
If you're a 6'2", handsome as fuck, athletic, rich guy with a meaty cock you probably deserve compliments. I know I do.
>>
>>35579318

>6'0

tallfags will never understand what being a manlet is like.

and yes 6'0 is tall. I have a friend who looks like a fucking screwdriver, is lanky and skinny as fuck with weird ass hips but he gets tons of girls cause he's 6'3.

That is literally all you need, height and the confidence height brings. I'm just glad I'm a tall manlet at 5'9.
>>
>>35578317
Have you considered that she may have beem chatting with / going out on dates with multiple people, fucked a guy and decided she wants to fuck him for a while rather than travel to see you? It doesnt have to be some diabolical weeks-long ploy to trick you. Stop being so self-centered, maybe it will help your girl situation.
>>
File: Untitled.png (179KB, 563x632px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
179KB, 563x632px
>>
>>35576907
This is disgusting. I like men way better than women and I'm straight
>>
>>35579126
Wide noses might not be usual but it definitely doesn't make them ugly. If anything its that a lot of white people are scared of tiny differences to an extreme
They want to see the same features everywhere to feel ok. Its an inherent defense mechanism from tribal times
>>
>>35579388

But she was all for it until yesterday and even turned down my offer to pay for her travel.
She was the one who said she wanted to come and see me, I didn't ask her.

It went from 100 to 0 just like that man.
>>
>>35579343
>He actually fell for the manlet meme
>>
>>35575090
>beta lips
>ass eyes
>7/10
no
>>
>>35579788

I have witnessed girls openly hating on short guys.
I also got rejected by a 5'8 girl once because of height.

It's not a meme.
>>
>>35574253
He was looking for a way go get ripped within like a 2 week period if I recall, then he threw a bitch fit when everyone told him that it would take him years to get to movie star levels of muscle mass.
>>
>>35574287
scum
>>
>>35578977
so more attractive than the average white person?
>>
>>35579837

Why didn't people tell him to do steroids?

I guess they're hard to get in murica.
>>
File: 1353709185812.gif (973KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1353709185812.gif
973KB, 500x372px
>>35574330
write a book on mass murderers in america plz
>>
>>35579343

id be willing to bet your 6'3 friend has better game than you
>>
>>35578749
But all women are like that faggot, reading through this thread is fucking hilarious. All the a one denying objective reality about women
>>
>>35579812

do you know how many things women "hate" when it comes to guys? They will say any damn thing. Stop taking what women say so seriously. It literally doesnt matter. This kind of shit is what feminism has caused. Guys are so offended by women and take them so seriously. It's pretty sad actually.
>>
>>35579952

Eh I guess, he's actually kind of an awkward fuck but in a way that girls could find charming I guess.

Either way he's had more practice than me, and like I said being 6'3 automatically gives you plenty of confidence.
>>
>>35579768
At that moment she was controlled by her emotions and feelings, the most powerful controls on a woman. Once the cold logic set in she flaked
>>
>>35580059

I suppose that makes sense. I did find it weird how she was so eager to travel to far to meet someone she'd only chatted with on Tinder.

Still annoying though. I learn something incredibly complicated about women every time I fail to get one to do anything with me.
>>
File: Virgin.jpg (501KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Virgin.jpg
501KB, 960x1280px
>>35579901
>write a book on mass murderers in america plz

Spent a long, long time writing about some of the more famous ones already.

Lanza, Holmes, Cho. A few most people don't remember like Sodini (LA Fitness), although there's a lot more material on the ones that turned into a media circus because other people have dug up their entire lives. FFS, we're in a thread where someone dug up and posted all of Elliot's fucking baby pictures to Youtube. To say he will live on in infamy is an understatement.

Wrote a lot on Breivik even though he's not American - especially in recent times considering so many things he talked about in 2083 are literally happening right now in Europe with the immigration flood.

If you find anything by studying a lot of these guys, it's that they're not all "psychopaths," although that's the easy way to label them. Cho and Lanza were both probably impaired in ways we cannot understand, and actually were "crazy" insofar as they acted illogically. Guys like Holmes weren't quite as insane as the media would have you believe.

Once you get into people like Breivik, Kazynski, and McVeigh - they were all geniuses, no question. Kazynski's intellect was of course well proven and documented since he was an accomplished professor. Breivik made a fortune in the stock market before finally deciding to bankroll an attack that took over 3 years of planning and effort to work out. McVeigh had the skill and cunning to commit (and get away with) a series of several thefts, robberies, forgeries, and acts that allowed him to just get the materials for OKC. That doesn't even count having the engineering / electrical / chemistry know-how and expertise to rig something that big in a configuration to do maximum damage.

Of course they're all criminals, and a lot of people revile even looking into them - much less seeing where their virtues lied. Same could be said about a lot of people considered villains in history. Always been fascinating to me
>>
>>35576262
> He only had to stop being an autist
Easier said then done sir.
>>
>>35580185
What book?
I find this shit fascinating.
>>
>>35580096
I've been there. Girls are skittish like deer. I used to get pissed and say that I'd mug them if I saw them on the street for wasting my time.
>>
>>35579279
I'm a fully mature adult male.
>>
>>35579205

>If one girl genuinely tried talking to him, Elliot would have never made the news.

absolutely not, can you imagine that conversation? she'd be off very very quickly given that the kid had no normal human personality

all these thoughts about attracting a woman, making someone reach out and come to him, and it'd serve him nothing since he'd still be this socially crippled, rude narcissist

he'd just internalize it as further proof of how women are evil
>>
>>35576214
>Marry... you do understand the Alpha Fux/Beta Bux dichotomy right? I dont doubt he could get women at some point but he wouldnt be able to get them for a few years till they were past their prime and had finished being chad thundercocks little slut.

Let me guess. You watch cuck porn?
>>
>>35580233
>What book?

Never published anything. Just a lot of analysis and critique of their lives and their motivations for doing what they did.

There are people who were very clearly psychotic, as in they were actually seeing and experiencing stimuli that was not actually there. Son of Sam is a good example, but a different comparison because SOS is a serial killer and not someone who committed a single mass casualty attack.

When people throw "psychopath" or "crazy" at guys like Breivik, Kazynski, or McVeigh, it pisses me off, because people like that had an extremely logical and well articulated reason for doing what they did. Was it illegal? Yeah absolutely. Are they murderers? Yeah absolutely.

But is murder ever justified? You tell me. That's going to vary from person to person. IMO, they spent a significant amount of time logically justifying their attacks - not rationalizing. We're actually extremely lucky to have stuff like Kazynski's manifesto or 2083 to allow us to see exactly what goes through the mind of someone who is willing to undertake acts like they did.

Past that you get into some real mindfucks like the Zodiac Killer. I don't even want to go there because that shit is murder mystery level. Big difference between a serial killer and someone who commits a mass casualty attack.
>>
File: 7c9.png (83KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
7c9.png
83KB, 790x773px
i dont think women are evil but they do act a lot different to good looking guys, especially when they have money

don't know how to feel because of that. I guess it's just nature?
>>
>>35580185

breivik was hardly an economic genius though, didn't the fucker just scam his way into a lot of that money?

as for '3 years of training and effort', that was largely just him being a nutjob supposedly dehumanizing himself by playing world of warcraft and shit and jerking off to templars.

>Guys like Holmes weren't quite as insane as the media would have you believe.

right, what was his end game then? he seemed pretty fucking nuts in court m8
>>
>>35580371

Scamming your way into money must require some level of intellect or else we'd all just do it.
>>
>>35580371
>breivik was hardly an economic genius though, didn't the fucker just scam his way into a lot of that money?

If you call playing the stock market a scam, sure. He lost plenty in the market too, but the bankroll for the attack was higher than anyone I'm aware of - in the hundreds of thousands. Even McVeigh's final tally didn't come close to that if you factor in everything he stole.

>>35580371
>as for '3 years of training and effort', that was largely just him being a nutjob supposedly dehumanizing himself by playing world of warcraft and shit and jerking off to templars.

A huge amount of time was spent setting up Breivik Geofarms as a front to get enough nitrate-based fertilizer to make the car bomb. He didn't get remotely the same result as McVeigh on the bomb for a lot of reasons - partly due to the way he built it (no jet fuel), it wasn't remotely as big (about 1/4th the size), and the building he targeted was only barely occupied when it detonated.

It also took him a considerable amount of time and effort just to get a gun in Norway. All the meetings, the exams, the permits, etc. All while simultaneously running Breivik Geofarms and taking a loss (because lets be real, he never had an intent to farm, but he had to make it look that way). By the end, he was totally out of money but had stockpiled and refined enough Nitro to do what he wanted. Even so still, the bomb only killed about 6-7, the rest were on the island.

>>35580371
>what was [Holmes'] his end game then?

To die. He was just too big of a pussy to pull the trigger. Serious about this, Holmes wanted to die in the attack because he viewed his life as a complete failure. At some point he had a change of heart and decided he wanted to live, hence why he tried to escape.

Consider this is a guy who was smart enough to rig his apartment with enough bromide to start a chemical fire that would have burned hot enough to yes, literally melt steel beams. And he's "nuts?" Lol ok
>>
>>35580270
Better get on that then. Or you could just sit around feeling sorry for yourself, makes no difference to me. Youre just text on a screen as far as Im concerned.

Im gonna go eat a lb of bacon and six eggs then call it a night.
>>
>>35577806
Because then we would see the drugs
>>
>>35580449

>Scamming your way into money must require some level of intellect or else we'd all just do it.

anyone can nick a mars bar at the shop

doesn't mean you want to fight the shopkeep over it
>>
>>35580500
>considerable amount of time and effort just to get a gun in Norway.

I don't know how it's done in norway but I think it's no different from Sweden. Getting a hunting licence doesn't take considerable amount of time nor effort. There are three day weekend courses you can take were you literally have to be retarded not to get passed. Or evening courses. It's much harder to get a drivers licence than a hunting licence. And when you have the licence you're free to buy hunting rifles as you see fit (all you need to do is register them with the police - which is nothing but papers). Getting the licence costs less then your first rifle.
>>
>>35580275
Elliott killed 7 people because no girls would drop to her knees and suck his cock at first sight.

Imagine what he would have done if a girl actually talked with him and then rejected him
>>
>>35580500

pretty sure equating intelligence with sanity isn't completely fair

granted he wasn't completely psychotic or anything like those schizos who end up running people over because they think they're being followed and shit like that, but he was pretty fucking insane nonetheless

I mean, barring how he barely functioned as a human being at all going by what I've seen of his interactions with therapists and shit, wanting to die doesn't exactly explain attacking a movie theater or hurting the police entering his apartment
>>
>>35580665

he'd probably have thrown a coffee at her 2bh
>>
>>35580687
>wanting to die doesn't exactly explain attacking a movie theater or hurting the police entering his apartment

Free someone of all consequence and you get to see how they'll really act.
>>
>>35580705
Is this a reference to Elliott throwing his juice at a tall guy and his blonde gf? If I recall, they didn't do anything, they were just walking around minding their own business
>>
>>35574253
>misc
>lifting
Pick one
>>
>>35580756

he actually did that?
>>
>>35578635
Nice meme redditfag. Let's not talk about the killer!!
>>
>>35580822
Yes. He was drinking a juice, saw a typical white couple, got butthurt, poured his juice on them and ran away.
>>
>>35580849

lel

damn. When i see hot couples all i think about is they would let me 3some with them
>>
>>35575339
Not just that he was miserable to be around, he couldn't communicate with people at all. When people tried to talk to him he would barely say anything and just mutter the odd few words. That's why he was never going to get any woman nevermind an attractive one. .
>>
>>35574253
He was hooked on bodybuilding pills.
>>
>>35574330
He did slay pussy tho
>>
>>35574253
/misc/ on bodybuilding.com is like a PG-13 version of /b/.

>tfw banned for life for asking questions.
>>
how do you really get girls to fuck you and suck your dick tho? do you just straight up ask them?
>>
>>35575052

He was like 5'6" and 135 lbs. He wasn't good looking. He was a sickly man-child, an adult trapped in a 12 year old's body. Not even femlets would touch him.
>>
>>35581373
they like it when you take the lead.
>>
>>35581719

how do i do that without it being "rape"?
>>
>>35581373
it's pretty obvious when a girl wants you sexually. like blatantly obvious from body language. in fact the best part of sex inst the physical release, its the feeling of knowing this needs you
>>
>>35581778
this chick*
>>
>>35581736
Don't be ugly
>>
>>35581778

you forgot to mention you need good genes
>>
>>35581709

if guys under 5'10 dont get a lot of attention from women and It's been well known and documented girls want the tall good looking guys, not the short or average guys. So why should those guys like the girls when the girls have already said no based on their height/looks? How can shorter dudes not get offended by that? its like being black in a city full of white racists. You're going to be isolated and not liked. I know how guys under 5'10 feel and its not good.
>>
>>35581736
make sure she's interested.
>>
>rich, okay looking, autistic guy gets no girl
>common it's not about personality but height, money, piltrum size, fwhr, gonial angle
>>
>>35581168
what questions?
>>
he literally slayed pussy
>>
>>35581113
You can't dodge the Rodge.
>>
>>35580744
You sound like an edgy faggot impersonating the joker. Next you'll be asking us if we perhaps want to hear how you got your facial scarring.
>>
>>35582687
ayy
>>
>>35582687

Nothing personnel, KID.
>>
>>35579343
Height doesn't have shit to do with anything. Have you talked to girls before? Or are you just going by what you read off of some bullshit on the internet?

I'm short and I've never had a problem nailing 9s or higher. You faggots are so pessimistic and hopeless.
>>
File: 1364670155523.jpg (86KB, 460x674px) Image search: [Google]
1364670155523.jpg
86KB, 460x674px
>>35581373
with drunk sluts, yes

In a normal situation, sexuality should not be something passed around like a joint. It should be based on mutual feelings.

If all you ever think about is sex itself, women won't like you really because they somehow feel that from your behaviour and presence.

If you come off as an interesting dude (joking or saying something that can 'touch their hearts') who are vaguely interested in them but not drops his spaghetti for some poontang, you should get a girl or two into your bed.
>>35580185
>>35580233
>>35580307
Why are Americans so interested in serial killers? Is this entertaining to you guys or something?

I think that is more interesting than serial killers themselves.
>>
>>35574253
ELLIOT WAS A DICKLET (~4in erect)

ELLIOT WAS A MANLET (5'4")

YOU CAN BE EITHER AND MAKE IT NOT IF BOTH
>>
>>35579343
>tall manlet at 5'9.
are you a straight homo too?
>>
>>35582151
it's against the rules to talk about elliott rodger on forum.bodybuilding.com
>>
File: fucking mint.jpg (26KB, 552x594px) Image search: [Google]
fucking mint.jpg
26KB, 552x594px
>>35575317
>>35575052
>>35574330
THIS
/fit/ you are suprisingly rational today
>>
>>35574330
>With no one to recognize this or convince him otherwise, he took it to its logical end.

You can tell that Elliot was uneducated. Had he bothered to read maybe 1-2 works of philosophy outside of class, he probably would have calmed down and realized that girls are stupid whores that like to be dominated anyway. Had he realized that rather than insist that they are on the same level as men, he might have actually changed his attitude.

Elliot was one of those people that never realized how easy it is to be social, and thought he could pull off not being a social person because he thought it was too douchey or the people that did it were uneducated. He did not consider that these jocks who were slaying all of this pussy were only doing it because women aren't capable of going out for themselves. Whether that is by their choice or otherwise is irrelevant, because in one case you have a clear lack of ability and in another you are obviously going to eventually condition yourself to eventually lack ability.

The only thing Elliot did wrong was to not try hard enough and realize that women are subjective and ruled completely by emotion. Had he considered that, rather than remain in his illogical rage, he may have achieved alpha status.
>>
Where did people find all these baby pictures of Elliot?
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.