[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey fit, any of you ever been overweight or unfit? > If yes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

hey fit, any of you ever been overweight or unfit?
> If yes, did you attempt to do progressions or did you try to lose that weight before doing bodyweight exercises?

So >pic related can't do push up, should he focus on diet + doing push up progressions or should he diet + cardio
>>
i was a fat kid, now i'm 140 lbs at 5'10 but it's mostly all fat

he should do diet, cardio and pushups
>>
>>35573998
yo bro, when you were overweight, did you feel like all that weight really stopped you from progressing in bodyweight exercises?
>>
>>35574014
thinking back on sports i did in high school i'd go all in on weights and kinesthetics but cardio was the absolute worst and i gave up half the time.
>>
I was pushing 300lbs around this time last year, down to 180lbs currently. I changed my eating habits entirely and did a ton of cardio, unfortunately I didn't know that lifting while losing fat was important so I look fine in clothes now but my naked body is a circus

Change the way you eat, do cardio but make sure you also lift to balance yourself out. Don't lose the weight too fast
>>
>>35574037
hey man, do push ups get drastically easier when you lose fat?
>>
>>35574048
I mean, yeah... you have less weight you need to move up and down so it sort of goes without saying. I have lanklet arms and bad shoulders though so I don't do pushups, mostly just dips if I can get any out at all and dumbbell flies

If my shoulders aren't cracking I can do 5 easily now, 10 if I'm all hyped up, compared to my old record of 1 and a half
>>
>>35574067
hey dude, when doing push ups, is it okay if you're hands are shoulder width apart? I can't do tucked in push ups
>>
>>35573982
i used to be fat.
stop being a fucking bitch and go to the gym and lift some weight.
>>
>>35574080
i've been baited

good job, you got me. let the thread die now
>>
>>35574089
I'm not bitching, progressions are very slow when you doing bodyweight exercises if you are obese > pic related
i dont have money to go to gym btw...
>>
>>35574100
you don't look too big. try and get some cheap dumbbells and maybe a bench that you can use at home
>>
>>35574048
yes, it's like benching 1pl8 when you can bench 2pl8
>>
>>35573982
the only exercise you need to do is READ THE FUCKING STICKY 1xF
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.