[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think my body fat percentage is? Been grinding and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: bodyfat.jpg (56KB, 850x450px) Image search: [Google]
bodyfat.jpg
56KB, 850x450px
What do you think my body fat percentage is? Been grinding and eating really, really clean.. dropped from 197 to 185.. i'm currently 6'2" - 185
>>
Get muscle then care about body fat
>>
>>35572801
im trying to bro just curious where i stand
>>
>>35572768
i have a similar birthmark :3

wanna fuck?
>>
>>35572819
female? just looking for a body fat estimate
>>
>>35572831
88%
>>
>>35572831

5%

EIGHT SCOOPS WHATEVER IT TAKES
>>
>>35572854
why even indulge in a fit forum if you're going to troll at 1am
>>
>>35572768
Maybe 17%. It's kind of hard to tell when you have zero muscle. Try lifting weights once in a while.
>>
You should fix your anterior pelvic tilt bro
>>
>>35572892
>zero muscle
ah, that hurts bruh.. ive been lifting for over 2 months now, my PB and literally everything has gone up.. damn, how do I start looking like I lift? I'm natty.. been working out for 6+ days a week, cardio+weights for 2 months for 2-3+ hours a day
>>
>>35572768
25-30

you have no muscle senpai
>>
>>35572900
thanks bro heard it already -- i stretch out everyday, it's much better than b4

__
should i be eating more than ~1200 calories a day like I have?
>>
>>35572902
> over 2 months now
kek'd
2 months isn't gonna make you look like you lift
>>
Y'all bagging on him saying he has "no muscle", but he has good definition for a beginner. Nice obliques, good lats, defined shoulders, and you can see some biceps.. its nothing to awe at, but it's not as bad as you trolls make it.. you're probably fat as fuck.
>>
>>35572902
A few things:
-Two months is very little time
-It is difficult to put on muscle while losing weight, though you can definitely do it as a n00b
-As long as you are breaking PRs regularly keep doing what you're doing, the gains will come in time
>>
>>35572959
how long mr. expert?
>>
>>35572971
thank you for the positive input
>>
>>35572909
Damn dude, yes. Even 1500 is a pretty drastic cut for an active male.
>>
>>35572983
wtf do i eat? all i eat is oatmeal, egg whites, skinless chicken, broccoli, celery, carrots, one glass of 100% apple juice a day, tons of water, rice, beans and the occasional tortilla.. literally, that's it..

i eat 3 meals a day, usually comes out less than 1200 or right around it i.e.
breakfast: oatmeal + 3 egg whites + apple juice = ~200 calories

lunch: skinless chicken breast + rice = ~400 calories

dinner: beans + tortilla + chicken = ~400 calories

snacks: celery + broccoli + carrots + banana = ~90 calories

as you can see it doesnt come out to much, but its still a lot of food
>>
>>35573002
Eat a couple scoops of peanut butter. Have a sandwich. What do you mean what do you eat, eat whatever you want, just like 3 to 5 hundred calories more than you currently do.
>>
Why are you even bothering to lose weight? Why is it always the skinnyfats and fat cunts worried about bodyfat %?

You're gonna look like shit no matter how skinny you are and it's going to take so long to cut because you have zero muscle.

If you want to waste another 3 months and achieve nothing then keep cutting brah
>>
You're at 6'2. 1500 calories shouldn't even be the minimum, especially if you're lifting for gains. Also, your snack meal looks perfect for adding calories. Add some meat to it.
>>
>>35573002
>egg whites
What are these people doing with the rest of the egg, I wonder...
>>
You are around 20.
>>
>>35572801
I think this is stupid. Gaining a decent amount of size takes a long time but the face is something that is always on display. The face looks infinitely better when sitting around 10% body fat so imo everyone should cut down to 10% before they bulk. Gains will show more, face will look better, easier to tell if you are putting on too much fat, better hormonal balance and by cutting first down to 10%, which is fucking hard, you learn a valuable lesson in self discipline.

Also cutting 15 pounds of fat can be done in 10 week easily, gaining 15 pounds of muscle can take a year. The cut is faster and will have you looking better much more quickly, then you will look better throughout your entire bulk.
>>
>>35573850
you can buy cartons of egg whites. The factory that separates the egg whites will sell the yokes to be used in industrial baking/cooking.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.