[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been working out for 3 months now and seen some gains, though

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Lewis-Brown-DNP-leg.jpg (65KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lewis-Brown-DNP-leg.jpg
65KB, 450x600px
Been working out for 3 months now and seen some gains, though I still have a lot of fat to lose.

Now I have began to notice that my eating schedule needs to be timed to my workout, so I have energy when I am at the gym.

What are some good pre workout foods to consider?
>>
What the fuck is going on in that pic?
>>
>>35572571
dnp leg..?
>>
>>35572579
DNP overdose, melted/cooked his muscles on the inside.
>>
>>35572581
>>35572583
wouldn't that just kill him?
>>
>>35572595
not sure what you mean but he took 8 dnp pills and had to have an overheating muscle took out of his leg
>>
>>35572595

He was lucky and doctors actually knew theire shit by putting him in an icebath and whatnot.
>>
The DNP got me lit, family.
>>
>>35572595
It almost did
>>
>>35572571
Link to DailyFail if anyone is interested

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3381099/Father-nearly-died-overdosing-diet-pills-gain-beach-body.html
>>
OP next time don't post an image that's more interesting than your question.
>>
File: 1378842703079.jpg (90KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1378842703079.jpg
90KB, 533x800px
>>35572641
Duly noted.
>>
do people really take that much dnp without doing research?
>>
>>35572595
I read the story, the doctors told his family to say their goodbyes and everything, but by some miracle he pulled through. That piece of muscle basically burned and was dead tissue so they took it out. Idiot tried to front load DNP. Imo he deserved it, fucking dumbass
>>
>>35572665
What does 'front load' mean? I know about loading and shit, but is front loading just loading on way too high a dose?
>>
>>35573378
Perhaps he tried to take his entire daily dosage in one go.
>>
>>35573404
kek
DNP literally short-wires your ATP consumption. Looks pretty neat though.
>>
>>35572647
no1 will call these guys faggots to their faces
>>
>>35572571
>buys substance known to be incredibly dangerous if taken incorrectly
>'The recommended dose is 2 per day, so I know, I'll take 8! I'll lose weight in no time!'

Technically it worked, now he's just a leg muscle short.
>>
>this guy lost over 3 lbs in just under 2 hours!
>personal trainers hate him!
>>
>>35573378

Frontloading means you take like 2 or 3 dosages you would normaly split in 2 or 3 days at once, to build it up faster in your blood.

for example:

Some people frontload 1g of DNP and then continue to take like 500mg per day after that.

>>35573404

Are you dumb? It doesent matter if you split your daily dosage or take it at once you dense faggot.
>>
>>35573429
why would you want to anyway? Do you randomly shout 'HETROSEXUAL' to a normal male/female couple?
>2016
get with the times
>>
>>35575474
Thanks for informing us of the CURRENT YEAR, time telling faggot.

>tfw baited
>>
>>35572650
Reading up, it appears he knew of the dangers and was all like:
>let me take 3 pills in the morning
>3 hours later: huh i don't feel anything, let me take FIVE MORE
And that's how morons get a piece of their muscles cut out by doctors
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.