[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I obtain this look by summer eating ~1200 calories of essential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: chrishemsworth.jpg (1MB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
chrishemsworth.jpg
1MB, 2400x3600px
Can I obtain this look by summer eating ~1200 calories of essential nutrients and no cheat days/cheat meals/cheat snacks and workign out 6 times a week of a solid lifting program and HIIT and stationary cardio program?

I've been working out for a month and am seeing results, but really started working out seriously on an intense program for the past week and have literally beautified my diet to just:

skinless chicken
egg whites
oatmeal
water
natural 100% apple juice (1 glass a day)
beans
celery, broccoli, carrots, bananas, apples and other veggies and fruits

I went from 198lbs to 184 in two weeks and am seeing muscle development. My question is can I drop to 10% body fat (pic related) on this diet of around 1200 calories a day?

I also workout with my sports team for an hour-2 hours per day plus my own sport work of one hour a day. I'm probably burning 2000+ calories per day.

I don't know what exact body fat I'm at, but I would say I'm at like 20% maybe? that's the most honest opinion I can give. can i drop to 10% by summer?
>>
>>35571756
Yes. to 10% but you won't look like that
>>
>>35571775
what do i need to do to look like that? i forgot to mention i'm 6'2" and naturally big build
>>
>>35571775
>>35571784
in other words, will i look close to that? obviously his physique is one that took almost a year to obtain of countless hours of hard work, I know that.. but can I look close by summer?

>natty btw
>>
>>35571784
He was skinny fat when young.
>>
>>35571790
if you never lifted before no
if you lifted before and know what to do maybe
if you have your own personal trainer, workout 2 hours a day for 5 days, and run during your rest day while taking 300 dollars worth of supplements, then yes
>>
>>35571796
I was skinny fat, too.. big time.. im recovering now and it's going away with proper exercise techniques
>>
>>35571812
I'm in the mix of lifting before and knowing what to do and having my own personal trainer, working 2 hours a day for 5 days, and running on my off days..

i dont use supplements, but I do work 2+ hours a day very hard and knowledgeable workout routines ive learned over the years from knowledgeable coaches and trainers i was lucky enough to meet, and run a shit ton.. i do a lot of HIIT..

the only thing i dont have is a personal trainer and 300 dollars of supplements.. but t b h i dont think you really need supplements as long as you eat good food
>>
>>35571829

>the only thing i dont have is a personal trainer and 300 dollars of supplements.. but t b h i dont think you really need supplements as long as you eat good food

ayyylmao you take longer without supplements
gl looking like someone who lifts by summer
>>
>>35571964
recommendations?
>>
>>35571988
>>35571988
you had dank coaches and trainers that you were lucky enough to meet, you should ask them
>>
>>35571997
not OP, just wondering your recs
>>
>>35572030
sure xD
>>
File: sc.png (350KB, 2538x1316px) Image search: [Google]
sc.png
350KB, 2538x1316px
>>35572045
c:

Funny that you give advice to someone though without actually giving the advice part.
>>
>>35571964
Please stop fucking talking
>>
You're not going to look like that from cardio and 1200 calories a day in the end you'll just look skelly
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.