[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indoor Cycling Bikes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Is it gay to use an indoor cycling bike for health purposes?

I bought one a few weeks ago for health reasons, I had been sedentary for many years and I feel pretty good after using it for even this short time. I plan to start a body weight exercise regimen this week, bit when I reported this information on a fitness website which I won't mention, I only one reply and it was calling me gay for using an indoor spin bike.

What's the deal here? I figured I would build a bit of cardio health before starting weight training.

Does this sound ok? I know that I need to eat extra in order to build muscle because I will be burning lots of calories between the cardio and weight training.
>>
Cardio is cardio, no problems with it really.
>>
>>35571494
Cardio is fucking bullshit. So it doesn't matter how you do it.

It's like anal, you just have to grit your teeth, spread your cheeks and endure it.
>>
Perfectly fine.
I usually get buttmad about people driving to the gym to only use a stationary bike and then driving back home.... Because I'm a "save the planet hippie" and a professional cyclist.

I see nothing wrong with this though.
>>
how is anyone insecure enough to worry about whether or not something they do alone in their own fucking house for their health is "gay"

fucking do what you want jesus
>>
>>35571617

*as long as it doesn't cause a ruptured anus*
>>
>>35571494
>Is it gay to use an indoor cycling bike
Not unless there's a dildo attached to the seat
>>
>I bought one a few weeks ago for health reasons

As opposed to....?
>>
I bought one a year ago. It's great for days that I don't go to the jump just for cardio sake. Nice to have it to jump on and get my sweat on while zoning out to some tv.
>>
>>35571617
how did you know my name was jesus?
>>
>>35571494
get a treadmill instead
>>
>>35571494
I like doing 10 minutes of low resistance, high cadence spinning, followed by 10 minutes of HIIT with 90 seconds of high resistance out of the seat/standing pedaling followed by 60 seconds of low cadence high resistance seated pedaling
>>
Bought myself one cheaply on Amazon in the last week of December, OP (got a ton of Christmas money and could only now afford it since I'm a loser). Have ridden 20-45 minutes each day in 2016 except on the 9th. So far I think it's been a good investment but I've got a far ways to go.

>>35571617
>>35571674
These.
>>
>>35572425
Running is one of the single worst things you can do to your body
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.